You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 02:23:05 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Firefly's Fanbased Requests  (Read 1179 times)

Offline FireflyTopic starter

Firefly's Fanbased Requests
« on: June 10, 2013, 02:26:46 AM »
This is a req thread made for my Fanbased ideas. PM me if any of this interests you =)

First off, when we roleplay:

*I do not, and will not, ever play a "Naughty Mother" Or an older woman to a younger man. One of the things that I enjoy most through roleplay is playing a young woman (usually aged 16 - 25.) With an older male partner.

-No one liners, I work with what I'm given, you give me nothing you get nothing. Its only fair.

-I will not dominate anyone.

-There is an F-List in my signature.

-Do not expect instantaneous replies. If Im having a good week, you could see a couple replies a day, but that is never a guarantee. If you are not ok with waiting for replies for a week or two at a time (very possibly more) I might not be the partner for you.

What I'm craving right now:

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 03:37:13 PM by Firefly »

Settings/Ideas
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:11:07 PM »
This is my list of settings/ideas. Chances are if they arent in my 'cravings' Im not particularly interested, but you never know. Im also a little flexible so feel free to pitch ideas, but dont be offended if I decline them. And lastly if there is a strike through it, it is unavailable.

The Punisher

Round Two

Lauren's a young woman, about to begin her first year of university, until events take place (similar to those in The Punisher) and shes left grief stricken, angry and out for vengeance. Only she doesnt have the weapons knowledge, experience, or skill set to pull it off, and she only gets herself beaten nearly to death.

Frank Castle, who at this point in time would have exacted his own brand of vengeance and moved on to purging the world or criminals as the Punisher would stumble upon her in the ally in which she was left to die and help her, and eventually agree to help her in her quest to avenge her family by training her and teaching her how to fight etc...

Rurouni Kenshin

Redemption

Sojiro Seta X Ai Nishimura

Ai is the orphaned daughter of a Shogunate lord, killed during the final turbulent days of the Meiji revolution. Her mother died giving birth to her, just after the war ended. She grew up a ward of the village. A village that wanted nothing to do with her. She was often beaten, or ignored all together. But she persevered. She learned to keep her head down, and her mouth shut. She did what was asked of her and didn't argue. Smiling through it all.

Sojiro is a lost soul wandering Japan in the hopes of finding his own truth. His own beliefs to guide his life and his sword. Six years into his spiritual journey he comes across a small village, and a young woman that reminds him very much of the boy he used to be. Their similar childhoods draw them together. In her he sees a chance for redemption, for a clean slate.

Inuyasha

Rin is all grown up

Sesshoumaru X Rin

Rin is twenty years old now, living in a village that Sesshoumaru left her in for her own safety some years back. She was still a child then and didn't understand. Now he has come back for her, but doesnt expect to find the beautiful woman she has become, nor to find that she has harbored a great hatred for what she saw as him abandoning her.

Harry Potter

A Second Chance

Pairing: Severus Snape X Holly Deveraux (OC)

Holly Deveraux has just entered her sixth year at Hogwarts School or Witchcraft and Wizardry. Despite coming from a well off, pureblood family, and being in Ravenclaw house, she has a few things in common with Professor Snape. She has grown up neglected by her family, her parents bickering has become a constant in her life, sometimes the fighting even turns towards her, which is why she relishes the time she gets to spend at Hogwarts, her safe haven and home. Though even school isn't without its bumps. While Holly has a cheerful disposition and gets along with most people, she doesn't have many friends, and her quiet and thoughtful attitude sometimes draws the wrong conclusion. She excels in almost everything she's chosen to study, DADA and Potions being her best, Care of Magical Creatures, and Muggle Studies her worst. Despite her excellent grades, she often goes unnoticed, except by one Professor. Because they share similar childhoods, and she looks very much like the woman he once loved.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2015, 02:31:37 PM by Firefly »

Re: Firefly's Fanbased Requests
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
Updated rurouni kenshin idea

Re: Firefly's Fanbased Requests *Rurouni Kenshin*
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »
updated, new plot

Re: Firefly's Fanbased Requests - Lotr
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2014, 10:06:06 PM »