You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 09:45:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The New Titans: Rebirth  (Read 207 times)

Offline Daoine SidheTopic starter

The New Titans: Rebirth
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:30:07 PM »
Following the sudden death of the previous topic, I'd like to open up a new interest check for a Teen Titans/Young Justice RP.  The story will follow after the end of Young Justice (it might be a good idea to brush up on the details on Wikipedia or something).  It will be a few years later, and all characters will be at least 19 years old.  The Titans are being reformed.

The story will involve combat scenarios with NPC villains, occasional interactions with Justice League members, and standard epic-hero stuff.  However, the focus will be on the interactions between the members of the team - on and off the battlefield.  Any canon character from any Teen Titan version or from Young Justice is permitted.

We have a small group already (there's three of us so far).  We're looking for 1-3 more interested people who can be moderately active (at least once or twice a week).  The game will be placed in NC - but there will be no NC sex scenes.  It is placed in NC in case the heroes are captured or taken hostage or something akin to that.

Currently Selected Characters
Raven (Daoine Sidhe)
Aqualad (El Maligno)
Zatana (Chasseybaby)

If you're interested, feel free to post here and/or to PM me.

The OOC/CS is available for committed parties.  :-)

Offline Phelan8801

Re: The New Titans: Rebirth
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 12:52:04 AM »
I still call Tim.

Offline Vaulera

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2013, 01:46:30 AM »
Yes! I'm just posting here to apologize for the sudden death of the thread! Things aren't the greatest IRL right now, so I dropped all tertiary or leisurely responsibilities. I have to drop a lot of things to plan my own wedding, and my father has gotten a little pushier, as well as work calling. I apologize profusely to all of you original members, wish you good luck and very much support the thread!

Offline apygoos

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2013, 11:43:22 AM »
erm, if i may make a poke, there it ANOTHER titans/YJ RP trying to start up and they have a small group, maybe it would be better if we all amassed over there? while in said thread i don't have Nightwing [:(], we still would have a better sized group, rather than pulling people between two threads/RPs.
If everyone from the previous RP wants to stay here though, ill stay put and remove my interest from the other thread. If that ends up the case, I still want my Nightwing.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 11:46:21 AM by apygoos »

Offline Batman4560

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2013, 10:38:20 AM »
Id be really interested in this, or if the group is jumping to another thread.