You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 03:56:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Someone's looking for love (M and F for F, MxM)  (Read 715 times)

Offline EllaTopic starter

Someone's looking for love (M and F for F, MxM)
« on: June 05, 2013, 06:04:12 PM »
Hello everyone! :)

I'm glad you're taking the time to read through my ideas and for you to consider roleplaying with me. Please have a look at my on and offs before you reply, just to make sure that we'd get along. There you can also find what I'm expecting from a roleplaying game! :)

That being said: At the moment, I only want to play an MxM game, so don't bother trying to convince me that FxM is the way to go. I just don't feel comfortable playing it at the moment. Also, I tend to get more easily into playing dominant characters, and if I'm supposed to play a sub, it will never be one who just gives in easily. ;) Also, I really like some plot included - the drama, the emotions - they just give me the kick... :P However, only plot has a tendency to make me get bored rather quickly, so I do like my plot heavily spiced with sexy times :D

Right now, I'm trying to get back to writing after a very long hiatus and in a very busy and somewhat exhausting time of my life. That means I only want one story for now, in which I will try to direct all my muse. I will try to make myself post regularly, as in every 1-3 days, and I hope my partner will do the same, so there can be a good flow to the story. I write 3+ paragraphs per post and would love to get to read the same. :)

Now on to the plots! These are ideas and nothing is set in stone. If you have other ideas that go in a similar direction and that agree with my ons/offs, I'd be happy to discuss them with you!

1. The Blood Mage  (MxM)

A handsome young mage, living in a world where magic and fantastic creatures are common, is seeking for a companion for an adventure. Everyone who has the ability to use magic is tied to one of the elements, controlling and shaping it with only the power of their will. But some are different and learn to use a forbidden kind of magic that uses blood to draw its power from. Everyone who uses this kind of power has to do their best to hide it from the world, as it is a crime punishable by death. However, it also allows for the most powerful spells. This particular mage, while outwardly controlling water, is also drawn to the power of blood - and he has become addicted to the power it offers and to the rush of magic that will blow him away.

Your character is some kind of special creature, half human, half magical beast, although he is maybe hiding it quite well or doesn't exactly know what he is. But when they meet during a night filled with passion, the mage learns that there is something special about your character, some special quality to his blood that makes it invaluable to the mage. So one thing is clear - he won't let your character just go. Maybe your guy has a mission and the mage is simply following him without asking, worming his way into your characters heart, even though betrayal is always just around the corner. Who knows if they will make it through the discovery of hidden agendas and dark thruths?

2. The brothel boy (MxM)

He can't believe this is what his life turned out to be. 19-year-old Nikolaj is working as a prostitute to make a living. He's glad he at least made it off the streets, but even though the work in the more or less secure environment of the high-class brothel is better than having to spend hours in the cold just to find one trick, he's not happy. He feels like the outsider among the other brothel boys, doesn't have anyone he can talk to or who shows him any affection. While so far he's been able to separate emotions and sex when it came to clients, he was not so lucky with the guys he slept with without demanding to get paid. But of course none of them ever felt anything for him or would even consider him boyfriend material. Because honestly, who could love someone like him?

Nikolaj is a young man with a broken heart and he needs someone to show him that love is more than a fairytale. Your character could be a client, he could be a fellow whore or maybe just someone he meets away from his job, who has it in him to mend his heart and show him that he's not only a worthless whore who doesn't deserve to be loved by anyone.

It's a story with lots of fluff and smut, emotional hurt and comfort, potential BDSM (If you want it. Niko is a sub at heart, though ^^), the potential inclusion of all sorts of kinks - and whatever ideas you have, we can discuss everything! :)

3. The naïve late bloomer (MxM)

I have this absolutely adorable guy in my head, who, so far, has absolutely no idea. About anything. Really. I've never seen anyone who is going through life so very blind to the obvious. He's 17 and so far he doesn't have any sexual experience. He's not aware if he's interested in guys or girls and he doesn't even notice when someone is interested in him – seriously, one would have to be very obvious when trying to get his attention. So what I want for him is that at some point finally his hormones kick in and he develops an interest in someone. However, I wouldn't mind bringing him into a couple of delicate situations before he's getting into full omg-give-me-sex mode ;) It wouldn't be NC, though, as he'd be quite open-minded and interested, although someone a bit dominant would be good for him. No SM/Bondage/etc. though.

4. The psychopath (FxM)

Now this is a weird and complicated one. I have this girl in my head – and she's a complete psychopath. She's very much into hurting/torturing people and animals and she's not even opposed to killing someone. However, that side of her would not be directed against your character, no worries! A few years ago, I wanted to play this out already, but it didn't work out. But it's still in my head, so maybe someone will be interested here. I have this mental image of her and a friend, who is similarly interested in the "dark side", finding the victim of a robbery/attack, deadly wounded and bleeding out. In this scenario, she wouldn't have had the chance to try her skills on a person yet, and she would want to try it. As things grow more interesting, she and her friend would get all heated up and… well… you can imagine what would come next. She's more on the dominant side, so I wouldn't mind if your character wouldn't initiate things, she'd take care of that.

Little Red (and the big bad wolf) (MxM)

What can I say? There's some clichés that just work. Young, twinky boy gets lost in the woods where the big bad (were)wolf finds him - non-/dubcon happens. This is a particularly kinky one, as I'd love there to be fully shifted sex. What happens plot-wise from there on is absolutely open. In fact, not even the woods are a given. Just tell me if something like that interests you! :)

Just write me a PM if I managed to catch your interest, please don't reply to this thread. I'm looking forward to talking to you! :)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 12:44:25 PM by Ella »

Added 1, removed 1 and added a short introduction :)

Added the Brothel Boy! :)

Re: Someone's looking for love (M and F for F, MxM)
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2014, 03:54:08 PM »
Reviving this :D

And added the Blood Mage! :)

Offline DarkToxins

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2014, 09:17:37 PM »
May I assist you in these endeavors~?

« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2015, 12:50:03 PM »
And I added a new idea!