You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 02:18:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beanhollow's Page (Seeking Dom Male partners)  (Read 1050 times)

Offline beanhollowTopic starter

Beanhollow's Page (Seeking Dom Male partners)
« on: June 01, 2013, 04:09:56 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm in desire for a few more writing partners.
-You can find my general O/O forum listed here. My O/O's will be updated as needed.
-When contacting me, I would like for you to come with questions or ideas in mind for the plot you're interested in. I would love to brainstorm with you! Please only contact me by PM, not here on the thread.
-My posts are typically anywhere from a minimum of two paragraphs to about six or seven paragraphs long. I think my average post length is around 3-5 paragraphs. I'm not asking for lengthy posts but if you could write at least 2-4 paragraphs per post I don't think I would complain. As long as you give me something to work with i'll be happy.
-If you find that you have lost interest in the roleplay we've taken apart of please let me know so I won't be left hanging.
-I know everyone has a life outside of E so I won't expect replies to happen daily but let's say we end up replying back and forth at least two or three times a week- Please let me know if there will be a week or a few weeks you will be missing. I'll try to do the same  :-)

Below are my current role-play ideas/cravings. Please feel free to suggest any other ideas as the plots listed can always be modified.
Plots listed in green are my current cravings but I'm not limited to them.

I'm currently craving a dom/submissive roleplay

Plots and Ideas
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The one night stand? Craving
Two total strangers happen to ignite a spark. A burning sensation can be felt between the two of them and for the first time my character opens herself up to an opportunity of a one night stand. A few days pass and she is feeling fine about the situation, leaving the pleasant thoughts in the back of her mind of what a surprisingly sexy night it was, but then, as her name is called into the conference room she notices her lover of the night across the table from her! The fiery feeling is there warming the room once more. My character then finds out he's apart of a new branch that her company will be teaming to work with. Not long after, the feeling from the other night ignite. This time they are (Some options: in his office, elevator?, stairwell, in the break room during lunch break?). After meeting up a few more times my character comes to the realization that she is not sure if she should allow these feelings to go on because she knows that the more she interacts with him, the more she will fall for him and there is no telling if he feels the same for her.
*I was also thinking that it will become hard for my character to resist yours as perhaps he has opened her into a kinky world never explored.*

The Ex Factor Craving
Our had a thing for one another while growing up together. A relationship so to speak but for one reason or another they had to part ways. (Perhaps one was moving? Or we could make it a more complicated reason?). It isnít until the two bump into one another ten years later at church with their families for the holiday where the spark of chemistry re-ignites. The only problem is that my character is engaged.

Caught in the act (Blackmail, Incest/OR we can modify it to be her best friend)
She was young and foolish, only enjoying the thrills of life. Her boyfriend who was borderline too old for her wasn't the best influence and the girl was beginning to act more rebellious because of her supposed love for him.
This time she took it too far. She opened her window to the pitch black midnight sky, letting her boyfriend sneak in. Things got out of hand in the bedroom, (or at least were about to) until her brother stepped into the room. Shock filled the girl's face until her skin tuned as white as a porcelain dolls. Immediately the boy dismissed himself just by seeing the anger filled in her brothers eyes and the way his body held itself. The younger sister thought that surely things couldn't get more awkward but.... somehow they managed to that night.

Beauty and the Beast Twist (BDSM, Master and Prisoner. We don't have to use a 'beast' as you character. Playing a person will suit just fine too.) Craving***The plot can be modified of course :-)
The beast( or your human character) keeps my character as a prisoner for trespassing into the castle of which your character lives. Her reasons of trespassing are to find her father, and whom she takes his place in the castle dungeon so he can be free. Belle and the 'Beast's' relationship seems to always lead to the beastís eagerness to torture my character in pleasure for his own amusement (Never to actually break skin and hurt but bondage and whips are fine). He continues to use her as he pleases night after night. Eventually, the beast becomes attached to her, beginning to show signs of emotions he had never shown anyone else before. His soft spot becomes much larger as he is warmed with her presence. My character begins to wonder if something has happened to stop the beast from his tormenting which she was just beginning to enjoy and play into. At the same time, the Beast was actually allowing her to speak with him at the dinner table without having to be called on with permission. She could even get away without calling him ĎMasterí every once in a while. She liked how he was becoming more affectionate with her. It could only make her wonder if the Beast would have another outbreak and decide to chain her up again or maybe he has finally changed for the goodÖ

For this beauty and the beast plot I am taking a different route. I really want to experiment with different erotic writing styles that I havenít yet explored. I want to incorporate some Dom/Sub roles along with pleasurable torture (No real pain involved but I certainly enjoy rough sex scenes). I really want there to be an unusual and unique relation between the two.[/i]

The Gladiator Taken ( I might add another story if someone shows interest?) 
This is an idea in the making. I was thinking it could be based upon a love story. Perhaps your character is a gladiator and mine a wealthy princess of a dangerously corrupt kingdom. My characterís father, King of Rome, has loyal servers is placed in charge of buying, trading and training new gladiators to fight. Your character has just recently been traded and bought for a high price due to this high reputation of fighting techniques. The King refuses to let his family life overlap with his other hobbies and other tactics but my character is a curious one, often hiding in the shadows and listening in to her fathers whereabouts. It is here where MC accidently interrupts the gladiator and her fathers first encounter.

Itís love at first sight for my character, and after she sees that he has won over the crowd of the coliseum she feels that she must meet this man. What starts as one-time congratulations and compliment on his performance is now an ongoing greeting between the two. Eventually the simply and friendly conversations between the two turns into something much more but there is always a fear that her father will find out about where she goes off for hours at a time each day. Will her father find out about this forbidden love? And if he does, what will the consequences be?

How your character reacts to mine is up for discussion. We could add a few twists here. Perhaps he's just using her affection as a way to get out of fighting in the coliseum, kidnapping my character or threatening by knife point to kill her until her father decides to let him be free. Or perhaps he does fall in love with her and they must live in a life of fear until they find a way to be free from hiding their forbidden desires. Again, there are a lot of different ways this story could play out.

Art obsession (Teacher X Student Dynamic)
A man discovers his love for teaching art and a keenness for one particular student of his. Hailey has shown much progression through her studies of painting and has been recognized throughout the college as a honorable student and artisit. Throughout her college experience her professor has always been the most encouraging and interested in her style of artwork. As he notices her work grow and prosper, he in filled with an odd obsession of her work. His dedication to his student's work has lead to feelings of wanting her to be his own personal piece of art.

Iím leaving the rest open for discussion. PM me and we can discuss ideas!

Best friend X Best Friend Taken
The two have been best friends since birth. It was nothing more, or so it seemed when they were sober. The two end up going to a party (perhaps someone's 21st birthday?). With a few too many drinks, the night begins to seem a bit hazy for the both of them. By the end of the night they are all over each other, with natural instinct working in their favor. One of our characters realizes that they are crushing on their best friend from the wonderful moment they had shared the other night but the other character (my character) only sees this as a 'thing'. As this 'thing' they have going on continues on the one character feels obligated to express his/her true feelings. The other friend (my character) continues to see this as nothing more than a good time. The two of them begin to argue and sexual frustration builds up causing even more problems for them. One of our characters decides it's best if they stop with what they have and move on. This creates jealousy tension as our characters see their paths have found other lovers in their lives and more problems emerge. Will this relationship as friends or more ever turn into something, or will they loose all that they had? 
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my ideas. Please send me a PM if I have tickled your interest  :-)
-June
« Last Edit: December 15, 2015, 01:03:43 AM by beanhollow »

Offline beanhollowTopic starter

Re: Beanhollow's Page (Looking for Dom. M partners)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2015, 11:25:12 AM »
New Plots Added:

The Gladiator *Craving*

The Ex Factor