You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:36:57 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lurking's One on One Requests {M/M M/F}  (Read 773 times)

Offline LurkingTopic starter

Lurking's One on One Requests {M/M M/F}
« on: May 30, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
Welcome to my one on one search thread. Iím currently closed for new role-play requests.

Iím getting back into E after a long break and Iím ready to start up some fresh games. My muse is currently in a real fandom mood, which was a bit of a surprise as Iíve never given fandoms a fair go before. Iíd like to give some canons a go, but Iím also interested in OCs based in the world and/or plot from said fandom.

I might have one or two original plots here as well, which are most likely to be M/M. 

If youíre interested in starting up a story with me please PM me and let me know, don't post on this thread. If you could also read through my O/Os before getting in contact I'd appreciate it.

The characters in bold is the one I'm wanting to play, if neither are in bold then I have no preference.

Current Craving: Unlikely Alliance

Original Plots

A Whole New World

M/M

Prince x Street Rat

I apologise for the corny title, feel free to suggest a better one. ;)

An Aladdin inspired plot (thanks to 'One Jump Ahead' coming up on my music list). A young prince is fed up of being cooped up in his castle all day. He has servants to wait on him, courtiers to talk politics with, jesters to amuse him, but he is bored and lonely. He wants to see the world, the real world, not the rose tinted version he has inside these same four walls. So he disguises himself as a commoner and takes off to the market, where he lands himself in some trouble, which our street rat saves him from. Young, charismatic, cheeky, a little cocky, our young prince is instantly besotted by the talented street rat.

The setting is up for discussion. We could do the same setting as the original Aladdin, or maybe some sort of medieval fantasy? As for how much magic there is, thatís up for discussion as well. Is there going to be a genie? Or some other fantastical addition? Itís been a long while since I last watched Aladdin and I canít remember the plot exactly. Iíd be glad to rewatch it (or wiki it) to look over the plot points for us to expand on if you like.

Iím happy to play either character here, street rat or prince. Iím thinking of this as a romance game, but other then that everythingís up for discussion.

Fandoms

Harry Potter

I reread all the books and rewatched all the movies a few months ago and have been eager to get my teeth into a role-play ever since. I really like the idea of focusing on some of the secondary characters and their relationships together that, sadly, take a back seat in the books, and especially the movies.

The information below includes pretty massive spoilers, if you haven't read all the books or see all the movies, please don't read.

Your Servant Until Death

M/M

Voldemort x Severus Snape

Severus Snape spent his years at Hogwarts madly in love with Lily Evans whilst being bullied and tormented by James Potter and his little gang. It surely came as no surprise that when the confident and charismatic Dark Lord crossed his path, Severus was instantly infatuated. Finally his talents were recognised and he could see a way to get revenge against those that made his school years miserable. When the Dark Lord took him as his lover, Severus revelled in his master. But in his eagerness to impress, he made a mistake that cost his old love her life. In one night he lost the only two people he had ever loved. He threw himself at the mercy of Dumbledore and resided himself to teach potions at Hogwarts for the rest of his time.

Years later and the Dark Lord rises again.

I would love to explore the strained relationship between Voldemort and Severus on Voldemort's return. I see this being a story that jumps through the books, telling in-depth meetings between Voldemort and Snape at certain points throughout the plot. Voldemort's return being our starting point. Although a good knowledge of the books would be great, I'm happy to reread the books and suggest good points to jump to as we go. The meetings, at first, would be in secret, so the role-play would be between the two characters and no one else. As things progress and Snape is outed to the Order we can jump around less and have a more streamlined story, introducing other characters and such. I would love *love* to play this story through to Voldemort killing Severus at the end.

I can imagine Voldemort expecting to come back to the same young and eager servant he left thirteen years previously, only to find that Severus has grown up a lot and can never quite forgive him for Lily's murder, and, of course, Snape's working for Dumbledore the whole time anyway. Voldemort is, obviously, a sadist, so I would assume that would come over in his sex life, but I'm more then happy to discuss kinks. Although the relationship between them would be sexual, I'm really wanting to explore their relationship on an emotional level as an emphasis, any sex would be a representative of their tormented relationship.

I must admit I'm really wanting to give this plot a try. It's been in my head ever since I reread the books. Obviously everything is up for discussion, so do let me know if you're even the slightest bit interested.

Broken Souls

M/M

Sirius Black x Remus Lupin

Remus had been in love with his best friend from those first days at Hogwarts. What wasn't to love? Confident, cocky, with his lop sided grin and floppy hair, Sirius was a heart-breaker for sure. Remus never said a word to anyone about his feelings, the only person to whom he confided his sexuality was Lily, who never told a soul. His 'fury little problem' was discovered by his friends and they still accepted him with open arms; this was more then Remus could ever have hoped for and he wasn't about to push things and lose the only friends he had. But then one dark day he was told the news, the man he had loved for years had betrayed them all and now his three best friends were dead, his fourth rotting in Azkaban.

Sirius Black saw him, Peter Pettigrew, that murderous coward, was at Hogwarts. Slipping out of his cage was easy, getting used to being in the outside world again not so much. He had a purpose though and that kept him going. When he reached Hogwarts it was just as easy to get past the dementors as it had been before. Now he stalks down a corridor in the darkness, not knowing that Remus Lupin is in his office watching Siriusí name moving over the pages of the Marauders map.

This story would be slightly different from the books, in that Remus discovers Sirius in Hogwarts, where Sirius tries to convince him of his innocence. Remus then hides Sirius in Hogwarts while they figure out what to do about Pettigrew. Sirius is obviously unhinged at this point and Remus is untrusting, only his past love for the man is keeping him from calling in the dementors. We can work out the plot from there, working with the book and changing it to our liking as well. I think of this as being a romantic but tortured relationship, both men are badly broken by the past, but perhaps they can heal together.

The Hunger Games

Iíve read all the books and watched all the movies so far. I have a hunger games group game if you'd like to join us. However the group game is system based and is all Ďdog-kill-dogí. Iíd really like to do a romance based game which focuses on the emotional and physical hardship of the arena, without the use of dice rolls or any of that.
Whenever I play a hunger games rp I like to change the age range to 18-25, partly to keep with E's rules but also because I prefer to play with and against characters who are 18 years+.

An Unlikely Alliance

M/M or M/F or F/F

OC x OC

Another year, another Hunger Games. The names have been reaped and the arena programed. As usual, the careers band together, taking over the cornucopia within the first few hours, whilst the rest of the tributes scatter to the depths of the arena. People have seen this start countless times before and theyíre bored of it. The gamemakers are under increasing pressure to shake things up. They could blow up the cornucopia, but that would bring the end of the games to a close far too early.
The first night is drawing in, the canons have sounded to announce the names of the dead, and the careers are gathering up their weapons to set off and hunt down the stragglers, when an announcement sounds around the arena. Thereís been a change of plans. This year the tributes are going to be paired up, and two tributes can win, provided they both survive. But thereís a catch, (isnít there always?) the pairs are going to be randomly picked from a hat.

Ok, I know this is very much like the original hunger games plot, but with a few exceptions. A. Itís happening at the beginning of the games, not a long way into it when over half the tributes are already dead and thus the rule only applies to a couple of pairs. B. Itís not between district partners. C. These two tributes donít know each other, have barely spoken before the games  and one of them certainly hasnít  been in love with the other since they were kids. The main difference is that these two characters donít actually like each other. Both have strong and clashing personalities and the idea of being stuck together whilst in the arena doesn't appeal to either of them, theyíd far rather be killing each other, truth be told.

One of the tributes is a career, a stereotypical one at that. Arrogant, snobbish, skilled with weapons of all kinds but lacking basic survival skills. Theyíre feeling safe in their pack of fellow careers, this career thought they had the game in the bag. However when their number is pulled out of the hat they find themselves paired with one of the poorest districts there is, much to their humiliation. The other tribute is from either district 10, 11 or 12. They had never picked up a weapon before the training centre and found a lack of natural talent at fighting, but survival comes easily to them after years of practice in their home district. Theyíre far from weak and have a strong backbone, happier being on their own in the arena then in a group. This tribute is also less then thrilled by the idea of teaming up with a career.

So why do they decide to go along with the alliance? Well, our poor district tribute hasnít found anything to eat or drink all day, possibly theyíre been wounded and need medicine, either way theyíre not in good shape, though they would be loath to admit it to anyone. I makes sense that the career would have access to all sorts of goodies form the cornucopia. And our career has been paired with the worst possible tribute in the eyes of the other careers. At least two of the careers have been paired with each other and the others have at least been paired with more worthwhile districts. It doesnít take long before theyíre eyeing up the career as the weak member of the pack. Our career is smart enough to get moving a few seconds before the rest starting aiming their weapons at them.
Now our two tributes have to find each other in the dark and form an uneasy alliance. Can they learn to trust each other in the arena? Can they look past their difficult personalities and find something deeper between them?

Iíd like to do a fair amount of discussion before starting this game. I want to make sure that the two tributes have the right kind of personalities so that this will work right, so please be willing to brain storm ideas if you contact me. I donít mind who I play, career or poor district, male or female. I do want both tributes to have fairly strong personalities and strong back bones, theyíre both survivors and have a fair amount of pride each, so theyíre not going to start snivelling if they get cut up a bit in the arena. I want their relationship to start off rocky and evolve slowly over time. Other then that everythingís up for discussion.

Jurassic Park

I watched the first movie a while ago. I really must rewatch it at some point, and the other ones as well. Looking forward to Jurrasic World coming out though.

Fighting Against Extinction

M/M or M/F or F/F

OC x OC

Jurassic Park, the birth child of a bored billionaire trust fund kid. I say kid, theyíre in their late twenties, early thirties. Theyíve put all of the their money in creating a theme park unlike any other, on some far off island in the middle of no where. Using the latest cloning technology theyíve filled the whole island with dinosaurs, ignoring the safety concerns of the scientists working for them. One scientists suggested having all the dinosaurs be made female, so to keep down hormonal disputes in the herds, but this idea was dismissed by our billionaire. Itís the official premier of the park, and our billionaire has invited the best in the field, scientists, journalists, palaeontologists as well as a few competition winners who get to experience the park before itís open to the public and give their feedback.

Now we all know how this story goes. A storm is coming and the electronics that the park relies on go out. There are a number of safety protocols to stop this from happening, but somethingís gone horribly wrong and they arenít working. Sabotage, or just negligence? Our billionaire is in the middle of showing off their park when the automated jeeps stop moving.

One character will be the billionaire. As I said, late twenties, early thirties, theyíve had everything handed to them their whole life. Theyíre not exactly spoiled though. Smart and ruthlessly ambitious, however they have a habit of ignoring information that doesnít fit in with how they want to see the world, like, having an island full of dinosaurs isnít a safe idea. The other character is younger and a guest at the park for the premier. They are smart and quick witted, a survivor and not about to be caught getting killed by some overgrown reptiles. As their companions get killed off, eventually itís just the two of them trying to keep alive in this wilderness.

I donít mind which character I play, billionaire or other, male or female. I do like the idea of the billionaire being a somewhat dominant personality who isnít used to being caught out of their comfort zone in a world where things are happening outside of their control. The other character I see being able to stand up to the billionaire and have a decent backbone to them. I will admit dinosaurs are not my speciality, if you know a lot about them then great, if not weíll muddle through with the help of Wikipedia. As always, all the information is up for discussion.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:22:21 AM by Lurking »

Re: Lurking's One on One Requests {M/M, M/F, F/F}
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 02:12:49 PM »
Really Old Plots
Keeping them here because I can't be bothered to shift through them and see if I can salvage anything from them at the moment.

Jumble of Plots

AU

AU Information
This AU is pretty much like our own, except for the large class divide. People are either very rich or very poor. The poor have few options for money. Either they find employment as servants for the rich, they sell their bodies on the streets or they turn to a life of crime. The rich have it easy and such are easily bored, finding entertainment in tormenting or romancing the poor.
Settings that come up in one or more plot.
Abandoned warehouse, where street rats are known to find shelter.
Fight club, an underground sport where the poor fight each other in bloody battles for the rich's entertainment. The poor are either slaves of the rich and are entered by their masters, or volunteers who fight for money.
Bertie's Bar, a bar in the poor part of town who caters to the rich who prefer the edgier side of life. Drink, drugs, whores, whatever they desire

The plots below are all set in the same AU and focus on different aspects of that world. If none of those plots take your fancy but the AU does, then please pm me and hopefully we could come up with a plot that works for both of us. I would say that I'm in a subbing mood atm, so probably won't take on any dom roles unless some of the below plots get taken up.

The setting itself is split into two districts, the rich district and the poor one. The rich have their mansions, their limos, great banquets on their tables and their cups over flowing with wine. They are separated from the poor district by a large white wall that's guarded 24/7. The poor district is almost like stepping back in time, with electricity being rare to come across. Things are bought and sold at the market every day, although most people often don't have the money for enough food for themselves each day, let alone luxuries such as new clothes. There is also a black market that happens at night, but it's a very dangerous place to go if you're not part of the 'in crowd' there.

For law enforcement, there would be a band of guards who patrol the poor district, and if anyone is caught breaking the law the consequences would be grave. The guards are paid by the rich to keep the poor from attempting to rise up against them.

Thick as Thieves
Characters: One character is a thief who has been on the streets his whole life. The other character spent his whole life as a servant, but has found himself on the streets with no knowledge of how to survive. Iím happy to play either character for this particular plot.
Themes: Romance. Survival.
Plot: A servant suddenly finds himself on the streets at the whim of his master, who decided that he was no longer worth employing. He was dumped on the streets of the poor part of town and left to die. Luck would have it that a thief finds him, at first attempting to rob the outsider, but after discovering he had nothing worth taking, decides to help him, either reluctantly or willingly.
The thief takes it upon himself to train the servant on how to survive on the streets and shows him the vast amount of danger that, as a thief, he had to face every day. The act of survival brings the two men closer together and the pair form a strong bond.

Additional: This one would require some discussion as to the relationship between the two men. Whether thereís an instant bond or if thereís tension at first. Who plays whom and which character is dom/sub, or if theyíre switch, etc. 

To Break a Stray
Characters: MC, Terrow, a wild and feisty slave. YC a dark and cruel rich lord.
Themes: Master/Slave. NC & violence for sure. Drugs, BDSM, choking, light torture, and other kinks are optional. Let me know what takes your fancy.
Plot: A master/slave story set in my AU of the rich and poor. Terrow is a thief who was captures from the street. He is bound and caged and ready to be sold into slavery. YC is a rich lord with a taste for breaking unruly slaves, who happens upon Terrow and decides to buy him. Terrow is then thrown in a dungeon and YC starts the long journey to breaking in his new pet and forging him into something vaguely obedient, which wonít be an easy job.

Additional: A fairly sex heavy plot, Iím happy to discuss things further if youíre interested.

Fantasy

Rules for Vampire RPs
These are the rules that I go by when writing for vampires. Iím posting them to make sure weíre on the same wavelength when writing, but by no means are they set in stone. If you want to change or add any of these rules for the sake of our rp then just let me know and weíll discuss it.
Sunlight, wooden stake to the heart, fire and beheading are the only things that kill them..
They do not have a reflection in a mirror.
They do not have any sort of reaction to silver.
They can eat garlic.
Only 1/3rd of newborn vampires survive their first year. (A true blood vampire rule, but itís an idea I love. It would make sense that such a transformation would be fatal to the majority.)
Vampires are stronger the older they are.
A newbornís lust for blood is insatiable.
A newborn is created by first being drained of blood, then drinking the blood of the vampire. They will turn in the early hours of the next morning and until then appear dead. They do not have to be buried in the ground in order to turn.

To Turn a Human
Characters: MC, Zack Holland, human. YC, vampire. (I might be persuaded to play the vampire if the plot takes the romantic path.)
Kinks: Blood play. Could be either dark or romantic.
Dark: NC & violence for sure. Drugs, BDSM, choking, light torture, and other kinks are optional.
Romantic: Let me know what takes your fancy.
Plot: Zack is human and has caught the eye of YC, who is a vampire. YC is fed up of walking the earth eternally by himself and has decided to turn Zack into a vampire to stay forever by his side. This plot can go one of two ways.
1. Dark. YC is cruel and rough. He takes what he wants, and forces Zack, fucking him just before he turns him. Zack is then eternally bound to YC, forced to stay with him no matter what due to his insatiable lust for blood. YC must teach mine to hunt and kill, even though Zack hates himself for it he cannot control the monster within him. YC revels in the inner torment heís causing Zack.
2. Romantic. YC wants to turn Zack because he has fallen in love with him. However he knows Zack would never willingly be turned. He cannot bare the loneliness any longer and turns Zack against his will, hoping one day he will be able to forgive him. Zack is hurt and angry at first, but then the bloodlust takes over and he must rely on YC for survival, to be taught how to hunt and control his blood urges. Slowly a bond forms between the two men, Zack knows he can never go back to his own life so has no choice but to look to YC for comfort.

Additional: Iím happy with either take on this plot. 

Mine
This certainly isnít an original plot, but it is one that Iíve always wanted to play.
A vampire claimed a human as theirs when the human was first born. Probably as punishment to or payment from the parents. The vampire bit the new-born human on the inside of its right wrist, leaving two fang marks that would scar the human forever, clearly marking the human as theirs. Now that the human is grown up the vampire has come to collect their property.
I'm seeing this as a large smut related game, I'm thinking the human either gets kidnapped by the vampire or lured into his home and is then unable to leave. I'm going along the lines of Master/Slave vibes, teaching a new sub and all that.
Kinks: Non-con, BDSM, Master/Slave (or pet), bloodplay, obviously. Anything else you're interested in adding.
Who plays Whom: You play the vampire, I play the human. As for which is my characters I play, it depends on your character and your take on the story.

Seeking a Legend
This plot is based off of the first couple of minutes of the new Dracula TV show. You don't have to have seen the show to role-play this plot, as it can easily centre around OCs. However if you have seen the show we could incorporate elements of the show into the plot, just keep in mind I've only seen up to episode five, so please no spoilers if you've seen more.
There have been legends of Dracula around for years, the strongest and most fearsome of all vampires. The leader of the mightiest clan and famous for bringing down every enemy that stood in his way, until one enemy proved too great a threat and wrapped him in chains, burying him in a crypt where he was to starve, rot and decay for millennia as punishment for his deeds. MC has spent his life researching Dracula, and has found what he thinks to be the location of the crypt. He finds said crypt and discovers YC, almost mummified after being starved and bound for however many hundreds or even thousands of years. MC didn't arrive alone though, there is another human with him, helping him. MC produces a knife and slits the throat of the other man, over the near corpse that is YC, feeding him, reviving him to a more coherent state. The vampire is still very weak and will have to rely on MC to hunt for him, feed him and bring him back to his full strength. MC starts off as the one with all the power, the one in control, but as YC regains his strength the tables begin to turn and MC finds out he's not as in control as he thought he was.
There are different ways for this game to go. For one thing, YC may or may not actually be Dracula. MC has been following rumors and hearsay, the fact that he actually found a vampire is a serious stroke of luck, but that doesn't mean it's the vampire he was looking for. Whose to say if Dracula even ever existed? For my character, the reason he is seeking out Dracula can be one of two. One, he is a power hungry young man, ambitious and ruthless. He thinks that Dracula would be indebted to him if he saved his life, and therefore would be his to control and use at his own whim. Kills his enemies, help him gain power, money and influence. Two. MC's ancestor was once a slave of Dracula's, that ancestor swore an oath of loyalty to the vampire and decreed that the oath stand true for every future generation of his family. After Dracula was incarcerated, that oath stayed true and each new generation followed rumors across the globe to find the man. MC joins in his family's history to find the vampire, but is not really a true believer until he finds the vampire.
Setting is up for discussion. Modern, AU, Historical (although not my strong suit), Medieval Fantasy, whatever.
Kinks: I'd like there to be some fight for control here. Inevitably it is YC that will win out, when he is at his full strength of course, but until then MC thinks he's the one in charge. BDSM for sure. NC is always fun. Blood play, obviously. Anything else you want to include. 

The Hunger Games

I am very much in the mood for a one on one hunger games rp. If you're interested in one but don't like the below plot please PM me anyway and we can come up with something together.
I've read all three books and seen the first movie. 

Protector
Characters: OCs
You only need to have read the first book or seen the first movie to play this plot, however we may be able to add in other elements if youíve read all three books. Let me know when you pm me what books youíve read and/or if youíve seen the movie. Also a slight change from the books would be the characterís ages. For this rp it would be 18-25.
One of them is a career, trained from a young age to fight and kill, and theyíre damn good at it. The other, however, is from one of the poorer districts and had far from the best start in life, weapons are a foreign concept to him, let alone killing with them. The career notices the poorer tribute early on in training, and instantly thereís something about the other tribute that the career cannot ignore. It isnít long before the career is having a hard time imagining killing the other tribute and begins to offer them help, advise, an ear to listen to their life, and finds the listening ear is returned. The training was originally given just to give the other tribute a fighting chance, but as the threat of the arena grows nearer the career decides they just cannot let the other tribute die. And so a pact is formed between the two of them to join up in the arena.
Who plays Whom: I am open to playing either role in this game. Also note that, although the poorer tribute wouldn't have any weapons training and will probably be beyond freaked out about being in the games, that by no way means they need to be a weak little thing. They will most likely have their own knowledge, tactics for survival and possibly one hell of a backbone.
Kinks: One of my few romance based rps. Apart from that Iím open to suggestions.

AU

AU Information
This AU is pretty much like our own, except for the large class divide. People are either very rich or very poor. The poor have few options for money. Either they find employment as servants for the rich, they sell their bodies on the streets or they turn to a life of crime. The rich have it easy and such are easily bored, finding entertainment in tormenting or romancing the poor.
Settings that come up in one or more plot.
Abandoned warehouse, where street rats are known to find shelter.
Fight club, an underground sport where the poor fight each other in bloody battles for the rich's entertainment. The poor are either slaves of the rich and are entered by their masters, or volunteers who fight for money.
Bertie's Bar, a bar in the poor part of town who caters to the rich who prefer the edgier side of life. Drink, drugs, whores, whatever they desire

The plots below are all set in the same AU and focus on different aspects of that world. If none of those plots take your fancy but the AU does, then please pm me and hopefully we could come up with a plot that works for both of us. I would say that I'm in a subbing mood atm, so probably won't take on any dom roles unless some of the below plots get taken up.

The setting itself is split into two districts, the rich district and the poor one. The rich have their mansions, their limos, great banquets on their tables and their cups over flowing with wine. They are separated from the poor district by a large white wall that's guarded 24/7. The poor district is almost like stepping back in time, with electricity being rare to come across. Things are bought and sold at the market every day, although most people often don't have the money for enough food for themselves each day, let alone luxuries such as new clothes. There is also a black market that happens at night, but it's a very dangerous place to go if you're not part of the 'in crowd' there.

For law enforcement, there would be a band of guards who patrol the poor district, and if anyone is caught breaking the law the consequences would be grave. The guards are paid by the rich to keep the poor from attempting to rise up against them.

Prize Fighter
Characters: MC is Terrow, a stubborn and feisty street thief. YC is a rich lord with a taste for violence and money.
Themes: NC & violence for sure. Drugs, BDSM, choking, light torture, and other kinks are optional. Let me know what takes your fancy.
Plot: Terrow has spent his whole life as a thief, refusing to ever lower himself to serve the rich in order to earn money. However his luck is about to run out, when he steals from YC. YC came to Bertieís bar, to indulge in the unique atmosphere that the bar offers. A normal target for Terrow, but this time YC catches Terrow stealing and decides heís not going to let him get away with it.
YC kidnaps mine and holds him prisoner in one of the dungeons under his mansion. Here Terrow learns that YC has a taste for slave fighting, an underground sport where the rich pit their slaves against one another in a bloody fight. Itís a popular scene amongst the rich who bore easily. YC intends to throw mine into the ring and hope he survives, but first YC wants to enjoy his prize before he possibly sends him to his death.

Graveyard-Plots I'm not interested in at the moment

Modern

Revolution {M/M, M/F, F/F}
This plot is taken from the TV show, revolution. Iím personally not too into the show itself (itís no lost) but I love the setting/plot, so Iím gunna steal it for here. As you donít have to have seen the show to play this plot, Iíve not bothered to put it under fandom, even though it is. The plot  is simple. Everyoneís going about their normal, day to day lives, when suddenly the power turns off. Not just the electricity, but everything. Lights switch off, taps wonít turn on, cars stop moving, planes fall from the sky. Anything that requires power simply stops, all in the same instant. It takes a few days for people to realise the power is not coming back on, but as they do their desperation takes over. Crime is spreading like wildfire and thereís no sign of the police. You are no longer safe in your own home. Food and water are the most precious possessions you can own, and when people run out they have little choice but to steal it, even killing for it. Most people start heading out of town, to the country, to get away from the violent gangs that are starting to form within the town.
Who plays Whom: For the characters Iím fairly open to who we each play. I want them to have some prior connection, one thatís strong enough that when everything goes wrong they band together to survive it. They could be friends, lovers, exes, siblings, rivals, whatever. If thereís a type of pairing youíve been wanting to try, suggest it. After that the rp can then go a number of ways. They can stay in the city, deal with the gangs that are taking over, possibly join one. Or head into the country, using their own wilds to survive. Either way, itís going to be dangerous for them.
Kinks: Iím open to suggestions. Iím quite into the idea of doing this as a M/M brothers incest one, but thatís totally not set in stone. So let me know if thereís anything in particular you want to include. The relationship between these two characters is completely open.

Fantasy

Rules for Vampire RPs
These are the rules that I go by when writing for vampires. Iím posting them to make sure weíre on the same wavelength when writing, but by no means are they set in stone. If you want to change or add any of these rules for the sake of our rp then just let me know and weíll discuss it.
Sunlight, wooden stake to the heart, fire and beheading are the only things that kill them..
They do not have a reflection in a mirror.
They do not have any sort of reaction to silver.
They can eat garlic.
Only 1/3rd of newborn vampires survive their first year. (A true blood vampire rule, but itís an idea I love. It would make sense that such a transformation would be fatal to the majority.)
Vampires are stronger the older they are.
A newbornís lust for blood is insatiable.
A newborn is created by first being drained of blood, then drinking the blood of the vampire. They will turn in the early hours of the next morning and until then appear dead. They do not have to be buried in the ground in order to turn.

Masterís New Pet M/M/M
Ok, so technically a group rp. I thought Iíd put it on here first to see if anyoneís interested before posting on the group threads.
This is a plot I tried with a friend of mine ages ago, we didnít get very far with it unfortunately but I always liked the plot. We played it that we both played the oldest vampire, which didnít work so well. Therefore I thought it best to try this one with three people.
Itís worth noting that when I say older or younger, I mean in years theyíve been undead, not how old they were when they were turned and therefore how old they look.
There is an old vampire, one who has spent many years on this earth and has seen a great many things. He has turned more then one human in his time into vampires; companions to spend the long nights with. He travels with one such man now, a vampire he sired less then a decade ago. This man is still very young in vampire terms but old enough to have (relative) control over the bloodlust that takes hold of newborn vampires. But now the older vampire has his sights set on a new conquest. A human male has caught his attention and he plans to turn said human. This rp will follow the human being turned and then taught how to be a vampire by his sire and the other vampire. Iíd like to explore the dynamic between the three characters and how the relationships between them work, or donít work as the case may be. I can see jealousy from the young vampire, bloodlust from the newborn and the older vampire trying to keep them both under some form of control.
Setting: This is up for discussion. We can do something modern, or something AU (either modern of historical). We could even use a fandomís AU world as a setting (such as true blood with ocs). Iím not fussy.
Who plays Whom: Three characters up for grabs. The oldest vampire, the young vampire and the newborn vampire. I have no preference as to who I play, Iíll gladly take whoeverís left over. When applying for this rp please say which character you would most like to play, and then which character(s) youíd be willing to play, it helps me to match people up.
Kinks: Up for discussion too. Iím happy to include most things in this. Non-Con, BDSM, whatever takes your fancy.
Other: I would say for this plot I would like it if you could post at least once a week, as itís a group rp I think getting up some sort of rhythm is more important then on a one on one.

Sci-Fi

None at the moment.

Fandoms

Game of Thrones
I've seen season one and two of the T.V. show.

Sibling Rivalry {M/F}
Characters: Viserys & Daenerys
Starting in Pathos. This is set just before the first season of the T.V. show, and then continues parallel with the plot thatís going on in Kindís Landing in season 1 & 2. Viserys and Dany live together in their hostís mansion, Dany with her hand maidens and Viserys plotting to take back the throne. I would prefer Dany to be played more how she is in season two, then how she is at the start of season one. I like a girl with some backbone. & for Viserys to be slightly less of a snivelling git.
The two siblings are constantly trying to better the other, be it winning an argument or a show of strength and skill. They revel in the defeat of the other and will go out of their way to make the other one look bad. This goes on for a while until finally the sibling rivalry comes out as sexual tension. However the rivalry continues into the bedroom, each one striving to get the upper hand over the other. This would be the first part of the story, which Iím wanting to drag out a bit to really enjoy the sexual tension between the two characters, and then enjoy the games they play in order to consider themselves dominant over the other.
Part two would be them being discovered by someone. One of them kills this person and they decide they shouldnít stay in Pathos anymore. They leave, traveling together. They run into the Dothraki, and Khal Drogo. Dany sees this as an opportunity to make Viserys jealous and flirts shamelessly with the Khal. However the Khal is not content with just flirting, and so Viserys has to jump in and help his sister escape from the clutches of the Dothraki. They flee. Then they hear that Robert has been killed and they decide that they should work together to get the Iron Throne backÖ and it goes on from there. And we can throw in the dragons somewhere along the line.
Kinks: Aside from the incest, Iím wanting to keep this one fairly light. No extremes needed. Although tying someone to a bed post just for the hell of it wouldnít be out of the question.
Who Plays Whom: I donít mind either way. Iím leaning towards Viserys, but Iíll gladly play Dany if you prefer to play V.
Other Things To Add: Iím not wanting to worry too much about the whole Ďthis is so wrong, but it feels so rightí bit about the incest. Targaryenís have wed brother and sister for generations, donít you know? I think it would be more about them accepting that their feelings for each other are stronger then lust, and how vulnerable it would make two dominating personalities. Also I think the main focus of part one would be lust. Then it can turn to something more in part two. I want the romance in this to be slow and subtle, for them not to realise theyíre falling in love until itís too late.

Welcome to War, Brother {M/M}
Characters: Stannis & Renly
Set just before the first season of the T.V. show. Both brothers are currently staying at Kingís Landing, which is under the rule of King Robert. Stannis has always been attracted to his younger brother, although struggled with those feelings for many years. Heíd take out his frustration on his brother, taking every opportunity to make a comment about Renlyís masculinity or his relationship with Loras. He could even be physically brutal with his brother if in a bad enough mood. He was jealous of Renly and Lorasí relationship, and took every chance to make Lorasí life hell. Loras eventually cottons on to why Stannis appears to have such a hatred for the pair of them. He confronts Stannis about it, who denies everything. Stannis then sets things up that Loras is sent on a dangerous mission and he ends up getting killed in action. Veiled in grief, Renly becomes a vulnerable target for Stannis who, after years of pining after his younger brother, makes his move. Renly however does not return Stannisí affections, in fact is confused and repulsed by idea of being touched by his own brother, who had spent so many years hating him. After so long of waiting, Stannis cannot take no for an answer and forces his brother into his bed. Not very long after this has happened, Robert announced that Cersei and Jaime Lannister have been found guilty of incest. As such Kingís Landing are going to war with the Lannisterís, and anyone caught in incest will be sentenced to death.
Itís not long before Renly is fully in Stannisí grasp, the threat of discovery and death keeping the young manís mouth firmly shut about his brotherís abuse. Heís Stannisí whenever the man wants him, and Stannis constantly reminds his brother that he has full control over him. Soon the two brothers are called to join the army heading out to meet the Lannisterís in battle. Renly has never seen a battlefield in his life and the blood and fighting terrifies him. On the battlefield it doesnít take long for Renly to be in serious trouble. Stannis saves him, vows to protect his brother from all harm. Now Renly must rely on his brother if he is to survive this war. AndÖ on from there.
The rp would start a little before Loras dies.
Who plays Whom: Iím only interested in playing Renly for this one. So Iím looking for someone to play Stannis.
Kinks: Incest and Non-Con, obviously. Anything else that would like to add please suggest

Brothers of the Wall {M/M}
Characters: OCs only.
The nightís watch is a lonely place, no women to speak of. But that isnít a problem for our characters. One is wild and untamed, being forced to join the watch as punishment for stealing, assault and any other number of crimes. The other is calm and level headed, joining the watch of his own free will to gain some sort of honour for his house. One is a recent recruit, his arrival at the wall is where we start our story. The other has been there for a couple of years now, a ranger who has been beyond the wall more then once. He is given the task of training the new recruits. The two clash a little at first, but neither of them can deny the obvious attraction. Then they get called north, to search for signs of white walkers. This story follows them in their training, then their journey, and sees how their relationship evolves over that time.
Kinks: If thereís anything in particular you want to bring into this rp let me know, otherwise Iíd call it light (but Iím more then happy to bring in other elements, just let me know).
Who Plays Whom: I honestly donít mind with this one. There are three character traits that need to be matched up to create the characters. New recruit/Ranger. Dom/Sub. Wild and recruited as punishment/Calm and recruited for honour. Mix and match the traits you want for your character, and Iíll gladly play the counter. (I.E., YC=New Recruit, Sub, Calm. MC=Ranger, Dom, Wild. Or YC=Ranger, Dom, Calm. MC=New Recruit, Sub, Wild. OrÖ well, you get the idea.)

AU

Fight for your Life
Characters: MC: Zack Holland, a stubborn man who hates to lose a fight. YC: A strong willed man who also hates to lose a fight.
Themes: Dom/Dom pairing. Violence. Either dark or romantic. Open to other suggestions.
Plot: Both characters are successful fighters at the fight club. Both of them have volunteered to fight, carving out a living for themselves by fighting. However the poor who volunteer to enter into the fight club are never paid enough to last them long, thus ensuring their return to the ring. The pair have heard about each other from rumours backstage in the fight club. Now, due to demand from the crowd, they are to meet in the ring.
They are both out to win this fight, with their pride and a surprisingly large amount of money on the line. After a particularly well matched fight, one character comes out the winner. After the fight the other character confronts him backstage and remands a rematch. The pair start to fight again and somewhere in the tussle, the fight turns from pure violence to something sexual, each one attempted to force the other to submit.
Now the plot can go one of two ways. One, violent and dark, two, romantic. For the violent and dark plot I would say that I would only play the sub. For the romantic version Iíd actually prefer to play the dom, but would also be happy to switch.
1. After a long fight YC forces mine to submit and NCs his brains out. They go their separate ways but both are forced to return to the ring to keep money in their pocket. YC is keen for another round with mine, but mine isnít about to go down without another fight.
2. The fight turns into something sexual, both men getting a kick out of the rough tussle. One man finally submits and both revel in their lust. They go their separate ways but both are forced to return to the ring to keep money in their pocket. Theyíre both keen for another round and thus their rough play continues, either with the same victor each time or things taking a different turn each time. The more they find themselves thrown together the closer they become, and things slowly start to turn from lust to something deeper.

Additional: Iím happy to play either side path to this plot, in fact would like to play both at some point.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 11:06:45 PM by Lurking »

Re: Lurking's One on One Requests {M/M M/F}
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2015, 11:08:12 PM »
Updated with completely new plots.

Re: Lurking's One on One Requests {M/M M/F}
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 12:20:24 AM »
Updated my current craving.