You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:07:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Condom Improved  (Read 1013 times)

Offline MaevenTopic starter

The Condom Improved
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:18:39 AM »
Seriously...

http://gizmoblog.net/revolutionary-spray-on-condoms-soon-to-arrive/

Finally, I can make sexytime with an elephant without fear of contracting an STD or becoming pregnant... *snicker*

Offline ShrowdedPoet

• Sexual Deviant
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • Don't tell the pirate that I'm under his bed. . .
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: The Condom Improved
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2008, 09:22:18 AM »
*laughs*  interesting!

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2008, 09:25:29 AM »
I think some one posted about that before.

Its a good idea, but not very practical. Might kill the mood, having to shove it into a box before a better place, if you get my drift...

Offline Sherona

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2008, 09:30:58 AM »
I think some one posted about that before.

Its a good idea, but not very practical. Might kill the mood, having to shove it into a box before a better place, if you get my drift...

Like fumbling with a wrapper and then cussing while trying to make sure it is on properly doesn't?....Perhaps it is just me that it kills the mood for, watching this take place...particularly when the man is drunk, oh yeah I could do it for him, but that takes some of the amusement out of it..*smiles*

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2008, 09:33:10 AM »
It only takes about 3 seconds to get a condom on right. It only 'unrolls' one way, and the wrapper is easy to remove. A bit different compared to setting up a box, inserting into the box, making sure it is filled, waiting for it to spray, then waiting for it to dry...

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2008, 09:34:45 AM »
*sings*

"One... you cute a hole in the box...
Two... you put your junk in the box...
Three... you let her open the box..."

erm, oh, sorry...

Offline Sherona

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2008, 10:03:10 AM »
It only takes about 3 seconds to get a condom on right. It only 'unrolls' one way, and the wrapper is easy to remove. A bit different compared to setting up a box, inserting into the box, making sure it is filled, waiting for it to spray, then waiting for it to dry...

Again it matters if the man is in any way impaired *smiles* I would also assume that the box would be filled before hand...I know if I were to rely on this method (which to be honest I wouldn't trust it to protect me from pregnancy let alone STD's) then I would probably check the amount the next day or so to keep it full...I really think it would come down to what works for some doesn't work for others.

Offline ShrowdedPoet

• Sexual Deviant
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2008, 10:19:04 AM »
I don't like condoms period. . .maybe that's why I've never used them. . .they stink, they're uncomfortable, sometimes they hurt, and normally they don't really fit the guy right.

Offline Sherona

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
I don't like condoms period. . .maybe that's why I've never used them. . .they stink, they're uncomfortable, sometimes they hurt, and normally they don't really fit the guy right.

I have never been comfortable with a guy until after I have known him /quite/ a long time to not use some form of protection. My husband still laments about how long it took me to get comfy with him...of course I have always enjoyed learning and researching all kinds of nasty diseases and viruses and has hence made me a bit...overly careful of avoiding contracting said diseases and viruses.

Particularly since many STD's do not show symptoms for a very long time...Herpes, Gonnoreah, even HIV is symptom free for a very long time..a person might /think/ they are clean and honestly telling you waht they THINK to be true...but does not make it in fact true. hehee.

Offline ShrowdedPoet

• Sexual Deviant
  • Dame
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2008, 12:01:32 PM »

I have never been comfortable with a guy until after I have known him /quite/ a long time to not use some form of protection. My husband still laments about how long it took me to get comfy with him...of course I have always enjoyed learning and researching all kinds of nasty diseases and viruses and has hence made me a bit...overly careful of avoiding contracting said diseases and viruses.

Particularly since many STD's do not show symptoms for a very long time...Herpes, Gonnoreah, even HIV is symptom free for a very long time..a person might /think/ they are clean and honestly telling you waht they THINK to be true...but does not make it in fact true. hehee.

My husband was a virgin and I am the only women he's ever been with. . .

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »
Maeven! http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12165.0

*still finds Caeli's comment hilarious*

And yeah ... it seems to me like one of those high-tech toys that is good for novelty ("Hey, look, my bed vibrates on its own and has six sexy attachments!") but not so much past the first time.

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2008, 08:40:26 AM »
Maeven! http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12165.0

*facepalm*

I shall use the search button before posting news. 

*grins*

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2008, 12:48:53 PM »
*giggles* Search didn't bring it up for me easily... I think the search function is picky. ;)