You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 07:41:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Synths, Cowboys + more [MxM]  (Read 1481 times)

Offline icecradleTopic starter

Synths, Cowboys + more [MxM]
« on: May 24, 2013, 11:19:44 AM »
Post length: I vary from a couple of short paragraphs, to lengthier posts, depending on how much action or introspect there is involved. I'm happy with post length fluctuating like that, but I just don't think a couple of lines can fully communicate the action.
I write MxM only - I don't mind if you're a lady, lord or liege, so long as you're offering me a male character =)
Mostly I like to play intense power situations with a lot of dominance and submission. Occasionally I'm up for something fluffier.
Although I can be switchy, I tend to get nervous about writing dom characters with writers I'm unfamiliar with, so please don't take it personally if that's the case.
My Ons/Offs are here. In summary: no scat, vore or vomit. Incest, watersports, bestiality and extreme violence depend on the setting, so please ask if you want to include those.
sometimes I'm a slow poster. Muse can be pesky like that. Other times I'll insta-reply several times in a row. I try not to let threads go 3 weeks without a post, feel free to poke me if I take longer than that.

S T O R Y    I D E A S
A different kind of servant
dom synthetic human/android vs sub human.

Futuristic setting where androids/synths are used commonly as servants. Sex bots are usually demure and willing submissive partners, but a few dominant 'prototypes' were created before a law came in that asserted that androids were not allowed to be given dominant characteristics. They thought they'd destroyed all of these synths, but one or two managed to get out. Maybe the android is posing as a human or perhaps the human is an android sympathiser and offers to hide the android, or maybe he's an engineer or something? I like the idea of their eventual love (it could be nc to start or it could be a growing romantic thing) being outlawed by their society. Additional things could be the synth having a unnaturally high sex drive, due to him being created as a sex bot, the ability to recover right away, ability to change his, ahem, size... etc.

Anything for my god
dom god/demon/pretender vs sub human(s)

worship fetish. a demon or a god/demigod... or even some guy who's just a different [possibly mythicalesque] species who manages to convince a village that he's a god? those in the village think he has powers or are afraid of his actual powers and are willing to give him whatever he wants and whoever he wants.

Phantom Houseguest
dom serial criminal vs. sub victim

An infamous criminal, known only as the Phantom, has been terrorising the city for months, uncaught. He's waiting in your house when you get home from work, he already knows everything about you and your life. The Phantom can be a manipulative tempter, or a violent sadist, depending on his mood and the games he wants to play. Very few witnesses actually divulge what happens but the man has a pattern of demanding service from his 'host' - a meal, entertainment, a bed to spend the night - and he moves from one victim to the next, staying for one, two or three nights before moving on. Mostly his victims survive... but they are never the same again.

This can obviously be non-con or dub-con and I'm up for extreme aspects (after discussion). Definitely want a lot of mind-fuckery here.
I've tried this plot before and it didn't work out, so would love to give it another go. Previously I played a rookie cop/serial-criminal fanboy. I Can go a different way on this if you have an idea. The Phantom should be arrogant, calculating and dominant. He's got himself a pretty sweet system and he won't let a 'host' fuck it up for him.

The Outlaws' hostage
dom outlaw(s) vs sub hostage

Frontier setting - a gang of outlaws have been driving the community into the ground, rustling cattle, robbing banks and now that the railroad is starting to spread, they're causing trouble there too. A certain investor in the railroad heads a crackdown on these thieves, and suddenly they find themselves in the middle of a war between hired mercenaries, bounty hunters and deputies, all out for blood. The investor has a main and obvious weakness - his money, but he also has a son in his late teens, currently being educated in New York. The gang are tipped off that the boy will be returning home and they ambush him on route, holding him hostage, hoping to use him as a bargaining tool in their war.

As the boy is a hostage, they'll initially want to keep him alive and well for bargaining, but perhaps it transpires that the investor cares little for his son and the outlaw ends up taking out his anger at his father out on the boy. So this story could even include serious injuries and mutilation on one hand, or perhaps they see potential and end up training the boy to join them, turning him against his father. Certainly NC and abusive at the start, a heavy psychological aspect, potential for stockholm syndrome.

Just a note to say that I'm not too bothered about historical accuracy... and this could even be an AU/steampunk/firefly setting instead of basic frontier America.

S C E N A R I O S   &   R O L E S
werewolves - especially full shifts and wolf/shifted vs human/unshifted mating, knotting, possessive marking etc.
Prison/prisoner of war/kidnap/hostage setting
Ship/Planewrecked setting
prostitute/client (especially if there's some affection/possession growing)
alien abduction/invasion
tribal/post apoc
puppy-play/slave training

generally I prefer original characters within the fandom setting rather than playing canon characters

Vampire the Masquerade
Firefly / Serenity
Harry Potter
X-men / School for the gifted
Doctor Who (interested in the idea of the Doctor vs a male incarnation of the tardis or the Doctor vs genderbent River Song)
Sherlock (BBC, especially Mormor)
Avengers universe (Loki vs male OC)

Please PM me if anything catches your eye, or you have some other scenario that you think I might be interested in.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 04:03:41 PM by icecradle »

Re: play with me? [MxM; drugs, sex and rock and roll]
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »
added 'Groupie' and updated status of the others. =)

Re: play with me? [MxM; Femdom; con and non-con]
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 01:09:34 PM »
added 'Internet Romance?' and 'Phantom House Guest'

also reopened the boarding school plot as that thread has gone inactive and I'd be up for another.

Re: play with me? [MxM, Femdom, NC, sci fi]
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »
added 'World without women' and reopened 'Groupie'

Re: Groupie, alien abductions etc. [MxM]
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2013, 05:08:17 PM »
cleaned this out and added the short roles/scenarios section =)

Re: topsy-turvy dom/sub prison idea, plus others [MxM]
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 09:57:12 AM »
cleaned out again and added a new idea. Difficult to play, maybe, but I think it has a lot of potential

Offline D is for Demon

Re: topsy-turvy dom/sub prison idea, plus others [MxM]
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2014, 11:40:12 PM »
Loki x male OC, eh? Interest check: if you are still looking, PM me.

Re: all about the hierarchy [MxM]
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 07:02:13 AM »
tweaked a bit and added the Outlaws' hostage.

Re: assassins etc. [MxM]
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2015, 05:26:12 PM »
added Assassins Seed.

Re: jealousy etc [MxM]
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2015, 12:38:50 PM »
updated =)

Re: Mormor + more [MxM]
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2015, 03:45:57 PM »