You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 06:33:22 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: So what, oh what, do I want just now?  (Read 221 times)

Offline abbychaseTopic starter

So what, oh what, do I want just now?
« on: May 06, 2013, 09:28:38 PM »
Something. I'm sure of at least that much. There's this little tickle, but I haven't been able to pin it down just yet. These ideas aren't even half baked. They're, like, quarter baked. Oooh, meta-baked. All next level and whatnot.

I think what I'm looking for is a creative partner who enjoys crafting the scene as much as seeing it through. I've got plenty of posts floating around to give you an idea of my style (best described as winsome crap), the old Os and Os are also more or less accurate.

Plan A: Devious
He's happy, married, kids, sated. A cynic might say dull, but he feels it's more a lack of holes in his life. Some folks just aspire to "nothing is wrong."

She's decidedly not, and definitely younger. Maybe she's family, maybe she's not. Lots of places this can go.

The important thing is they're thrown together, and she loves a challenge. He shouldn't, you know? He can't, that sort of thing. Only he does, and then he does again. Suddenly she's this thing he doesn't want, but has to have.

Thematically, I'm looking for seduction, teasing, and the danger of getting caught.

Option #2 - Adventurous
I'd like a romp. I'd like that romp to be steam-punk. I have no idea why.

Maybe it's all the Bioshock Infinite I've been playing lately, but I'm thinking a classic Point A to Point B story. There are obstacles, maybe they don't start super best friends.

See what I said about quarter formed?

Themes here are danger, dirt and grit. Throw in some age difference. Who knows, I just want there to be a kick ass dirigible.

PMs are the best way to track me down. I do my best to respond as quickly as I can. Also, gender is relative in this format. Feel free to mix/match the pairings.