You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:34:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Romantic and kinky MalexFuta RP? (Open once more!)  (Read 756 times)

Offline Iblis121Topic starter

Romantic and kinky MalexFuta RP? (Open once more!)
« on: April 29, 2013, 05:48:32 AM »
Hey potential partners! I had an idea for a roleplay involving a male and his girlfriend, who he discovers is a Futanari.

The basic gist of the plot is like this: A nerdy high school senior finds himself in a difficult situation that challenges his sexual views and preferences. When he transfers to a new school for his final year of high school, the young man finds himself infatuated with a mysterious and attractive girl who always seems alone. She has a few friends, sure, but she's been without a boyfriend for some time now. Nobody knows much about her and most avoid her based strictly on rumors. Past lovers of her's try to avoid talking about her at all costs. Despite all this, however, the young man eventually gather's the courage to speak to her and the two get together. It doesn't take a long time for things get a bit steamy. However, after beginning to explore her incredibly sensitive body, the young man finds not only moistness between her legs, but a slowly growing bulge, and he's more than surprised to say the least.

Here's a few inspirational pictures...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Forgive the anime-styled pictures if they're not your thing.

So pretty much, this is one of those 'guy gets the girl of his dreams' type of plots, light and romantic, but with a twist. Since one of the main focuses of the RP would be the young man's reaction to his futa girlfriend, I expect a fair bit of smut, but I would also like the romance between the two to be a key focus as well. In the bedroom, the man's feelings are what motivates him to go farther and farther out of his comfort zone to please the woman he loves. Out of the bedroom, however, the young man's feelings for the futa are what keep him around, despite having his doubts at first.

As far as the futa is concerned, this is the first time anybody has ever accepted her for what she was and treated her so well. That said, out of the bedroom, she's loving, loyal and a bit clingy and always takes time to show how much she loves and appreciates him. In the bedroom and in private, however, she shows her appreciation by going out of her way to tease and please him in various ways. For example, she may dress up and be his naughty nurse when he's sick or let him lead her around like a pet, collar and all. She may even cosplay a favorite character for her nerdy boyfriend. Once again, these are just examples.

I'm fairly easy to RP with really, and I don't ask too much of partners. All I require really is a literate male or female who can  play the role of the attractive and sexually adventurous futa well. There is no required post length as I feel that having a required post length hinders the flow of the game, but no one liners, please!

I would also like for my partner to take a look at my RP preferences or inquire if need be, though this RP will be an exception to somethings (giving blowjobs, swallowing cum, cumswapping, etc). There are certain things that I avoid at all costs, like gore or  vore and anything involving human/animal/other waste. I also tend to avoid having male characters receive anal, and despite the futa this is no exception. I do not intend on having the male character receive anal from the futa. He will please her in other ways. I'd like to see some cumplay and dress up/bedroom roleplay in this game. Possibly some light, playful bondage. However, the things the male and futa do and how kinky things get are, of course, up for discussion. The personality and appearance of the futa are up to the person playing her, as stated earlier, I would like the futa to loving, loyal and a bit clingy towards the young man.

If interested, PM me!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 06:08:39 PM by Iblis121 »

Romantic and kinky MalexFuta RP? (Male for Any)
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2013, 09:48:34 PM »
Update: Though I had a game of this going, my partner has fell on some hard times and the RP was ended. Once again looking for partners on this.

Re: Romantic and kinky MalexFuta RP? (Open once more!)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2013, 06:10:31 PM »
Update: Vanishing partners. Looking for partners once more. Also did some clean up on the opening post.