You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:50:33 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Playing with their Pet Hostage {F&M looking for Domme F)  (Read 240 times)

Offline WestalTopic starter

Playing with their Pet Hostage {F&M looking for Domme F)
« on: April 27, 2013, 03:03:25 AM »
Plot: A male and female crime duo/couple take a female hostage. After learning there won't be any ransom for her, they consider what to do with her.

The female criminal can either have a penchant for domineering other women, or both criminals could simply want to have their captive for their combined sexual uses.

Looking for: a domme female as the partner in crime to dominate the female victim alongside the male character. My vision is that the dom female can either only submit (if not entirely) to the male crime partner, or they can switch (but he'll still dominate the victim)

My hope is that the dom female can help overwhelm the victim sexually, the psychological extent to which we can discuss.

I'll ask the sub female player to post here once I get an interest check.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:07:59 AM by Westal »

Offline subjuanita

Re: Playing with their Pet Hostage {F&M looking for Domme F)
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 04:25:12 PM »
Hello everyone, I am the sub female in this role play. For any Dommes interested in this story, I will be your captured toy in this role play. Looking forward to a great role play. Please PM Westal if you are interested. If you have any questions of me, you can send me a PM too.