You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 08:36:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: vanilla romance (multi hopefully)  (Read 661 times)

Offline Majere DreavanTopic starter

vanilla romance (multi hopefully)
« on: June 16, 2008, 09:03:17 PM »
 With a beautiful backdrop and soft music who can resist.

One character aready present in exotic vanilla's silver ridge hoping to be noticed by a female. furry or otherwise inhuman please...

*crosses fingers*

Offline Sabby

Re: vanilla romance (multi hopefully)
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2008, 09:06:03 PM »
I heard romance and furry. Go on :)

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2008, 09:17:30 PM »
*sighs not sure whatelse.* I plan on starting out with lots of affectionate petting that innocently turns for the better. And maybe a small collection of furries to pet and make love with eachother...

Offline GrinningHound

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2008, 08:10:30 AM »
Lots of furries of different kinds?

So, let me ask:  HOW furry is your preference?  I'd like to go full blown animal/human hybrid, not just ears and tail.

Offline Sherona

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »
*sighs not sure whatelse.* I plan on starting out with lots of affectionate petting that innocently turns for the better. And maybe a small collection of furries to pet and make love with eachother...

*smiles* perhaps a bit of a plot? Why are these furries in a love pile? What exciting twists will take place? What is the climax of the story? What is it culminating to?

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2008, 08:22:33 AM »
Anything short of zoophile ;-)

And though when others are involved a singular plot is hard to keep..
The song is what drives the furries into a more lusting attitude, being as its an enchanted song it echoes off the mountains for hours after its stopped being played.

Hmmm
If there twists why would i reveal them? and wouldn't everyone knowing make the climax... anti climatic?

Offline Sherona

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2008, 08:29:22 AM »
Anything short of zoophile ;-)

And though when others are involved a singular plot is hard to keep..
The song is what drives the furries into a more lusting attitude, being as its an enchanted song it echoes off the mountains for hours after its stopped being played.

Hmmm
If there twists why would i reveal them? and wouldn't everyone knowing make the climax... anti climatic?

Because looking at this, it looks like its just a story about a single sexual encounter, not really a story but more a scene. *points to the One shots* there isa good place to put this, especially if you just want to experiament iwth furries or want to try your hand at adult writing :)

Offline Elvi

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »
Shogran, are you talking about this?

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17134.msg663538#msg663538

If you don't have a co-player for this as yet, then you have placed it in the wrong place and it needs to be in players or one on ones wanted...*smiles*

Offline Sherona

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2008, 08:44:15 AM »
Shogran, are you talking about this?

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=17134.msg663538#msg663538

If you don't have a co-player for this as yet, then you have placed it in the wrong place and it needs to be in players or one on ones wanted...*smiles*

I mentioned this to him yesterday, he posted here so I figured he could just leave the setting up for when he found one...though he might want to have it moved to one-shots? Seems to me the best place, for now :)

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2008, 09:40:03 AM »
*Blinks*... sorry?

**pulls out "I'm New" excuse 1/3**

Offline Sherona

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2008, 09:43:29 AM »
*Blinks*... sorry?

**pulls out "I'm New" excuse 1/3**

*smiles* No reason to be sorry hun, the forums are a big place, and it takes time to get used to. If you don't really have an indepth plot or storyline, then a single scene is a great use of our One Shots thread, theres a sticky on these forums some where, I will pm you the link. If you think this is more up your alley, let me know and I can move your request to teh appropriate area :)

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2008, 09:51:24 AM »
*Still headdesks* Ok Then lets move it ! :-)

So very much thank you both perfectly helpful peoples!

Offer is still up... just moved:-P

Offline Elvi

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2008, 03:30:58 PM »
It's OK  Shogran, you aren't the first who has become 'unstuck' this way and you certainly won't be the last....*smiles*