Welcome, one and all!
Glad to see you have stumbled upon my request thread! I am back after a relatively long hiatus~
- First off, I'm a twenty-two year old female and shall decidedly stick to playing only females, as that is what I'm best at.
- I would prefer to play with males played by male writers, though if you think you are one of those that feel that can play a convincible male, I'd love to play with you.
- Please be somewhat literate. I am not a grammar Nazi, nor do I admit that my grammar is the best, but I do look for proper spelling and decent grammar.
- No one-liners. I am mainly a para-player, meaning most of my replies tend to be more than 2-3 paragraphs. Sometimes I do not mind doing less, depending on the story.
- Before PMing me, please look over my O/o's in order to make sure that our interests lie in roughly the same field. Also, do take a look at my RH, as it is much more extensive than my O/o's thread. Of course, I shall most definitely do the same with you.
That being said, if any of the plots below interest you, please PM
me. I shall also stick to roleplaying through threads
since I rarely go on messengers and my sporadic hours do not allow for convenient messaging.
If none of the plots below interest you but you are still interested in playing something out with me, please do not hesitate to contact me! I shall list a couple of my favorite genres/themes after my plot section in case you would like to have an idea of what I prefer.Plots:
A World Without You
She felt as though her life had completely shattered into a million pieces. Merely weeks before her wedding, her fiance had died in a car accident. After mourning him, she had hardened her heart to all men, afraid to let anyone else back in. But she was young, accomplished and still had her whole life ahead of her. Family and friends desperately tried to arrange blind dates for her to no avail. But someone has the idea to be subtle, no more blind dates. Instead, he finds a way to enter her life slowly, without her ever suspecting a thing. Can he unlock the door to her heart? Will she allow him into the empty void that had once been filled by her dead fiance? How much are they willing to put into something that seems impossible?
[More romance than smut; but will definitely be included if everything plays out right]
Into the Future/Past
He'd been having dreams, dreams that showed him a land that was unlike his own in every way. One day, in his sleep, he is somehow transported to a different time. He wakes to find himself looking into his dream world, only he is conscious of everything he is doing, rather than looking from beyond. Confused, he turns to the first person he runs across as he wanders this unfamiliar terrain.
[The first person he runs into will be a character played by me. Details can be discussed. Somewhat vague, but it has the possibility to include many different things. Can be modern, fantasy, etc.]
If you have an idea, go ahead and run it by me! I love to work out plots with my partners. My creative juices start flowing when I have an inkling of an idea of what I'm working with.Settings
- Romance-focused with a mix of smut
- Some fandoms - Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Mortal Instruments,
Mass Effect (ME'd out for now), Dragon Age
- Older brother/Younger sister
- Prince/Princess (could be incest)
- Band member/Band member
- Queen/King (of opposing countries)
If it's not listed here, it doesn't mean I'm not willing, unless it is specified in my O/o's and RH. If something on those two catches your eye that I have not listed, feel free to throw me a PM. Look forward to hearing from you!