You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 10:59:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 73rd Anual Hunger Games  (Read 342 times)

Online LurkingTopic starter

73rd Anual Hunger Games
« on: April 12, 2013, 05:25:03 PM »
So figured I'd dive right in and get an rp started whilst waiting for approval. I've been dieing to do a hunger games rp since seeing the first movie, so thought I'd see if anyone else was interested.

It would be set at the 73rd hunger games, the year before Katniss enters the arena. Therefore you only need to have seen the movie or read the first book to have a full grasp of the setting/plot. In fact I don't think you need to have even done that, as the basic plot is a game of survival, which should be easy enough to pick up on.

The rp will be set within the arena, starting with everyone on their starting point with the countdown commencing. From there it's up to you if your characters band together or try and kill each other. Obviously keep it pg-13, and no killing off other's characters without their permission.

I'm gunna wait for a couple of people to be interested before posting the thread, as I'm brand new to this site and have no idea if this is the sort of rp people would be interested in on here or not. :)

Offline Corbin

Re: 73rd Anual Hunger Games
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 10:36:32 PM »
I would be interested in a One-on-One roleplay with you about the Hunger Games.

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 01:38:49 PM »
Hi Corbin. I'm really wanting to give this a go as a group rp for the moment, but if no one else is interested after a little while then I'd be happy to rp it as a one on one.

Offline TickleTongue

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 08:43:26 PM »
I would be interested in participating. 

Offline Inshalia

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2013, 11:30:57 AM »
I've read all three hunger games and I'd love to join, it sounds like great fun. What kind of arena were you thinking, what would are characters be like? Would we decide, could we decide what district we are from? Ect ect.. look forward to seeing some other people getting involved.

Offline Yugishogun

• Giver of amazing items to all those in need
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Elliquiy Arms! Maku Spark!!!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »
I'd love to play.

Offline Irolon

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 08:12:22 AM »

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 03:08:28 PM »
I'm not doing this as a non adult rp anymore. However I do have it started up in the adult section of the forum. You can find the recruitment thread on the adult group role-plays wanted board.

Sorry for those who don't have access to the adult forum who were interested.

Offline MaverickKane

« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2013, 04:23:42 PM »
-sad face- This would have been really cool to join. Oh well. I hope it turns out great for everyone you have joining it.