No, more round's. No longer game based. Now, free form role play.
Doubt. A game of deception, and lie's.
OK, this is not only an rp. This is a game on top of it. I think we all know the movie, Cry Wolf. Or the manga, which is by far a really good example. Doubt, or also known as Rabbit Doubt.
< Link, to where you can read it there. I recommend it, it is good. Now, what is the basic's of this game? Well, I can summaries it in many way's. In Rabbit, Doubt it is like this. A group, of equal, numbered players come together. Let's say, six. Five, are 'rabbit's', while one, is the wolf. No one, but the wolf know's he/she is the wolf. And, each 'round,' one rabbit is picked off. Until only the wolf, and one rabbit remain. Or, until the Rabbit's learn of the wolf. See? Well, what if it's put like this. A group of people, wake up. Somewhere, they don't remember being. Some, were just sound asleep in their bed's. Some, were just walking home, when a piercing pain hit's them in the head. However it happen's, they are locked, in this building, or room. Forced to figure out, who is their wolf. For, early on it is made known, that their captor, and potential killer, is among them. Now is that suspenseful? Each player, knows each other some how. They are all connected. And, it is because of this connection, that they are forced to betray each other, accuse each other, and figure out who among them is. The Wolf. For, here is the kicker. You all, are guilty of something. You all, have something you want to keep from each other. You all, have a lie.The Rabbit's
Their are two types of player's. The innocent little rabbit's. And, the liar, of a wolf. If your a rabbit, it is YOUR job, to survive. And figure out who. Their are many way's to play the game. Tell the truth, is one. But, how could you come out, and say your dirty little secret? What if, they hate you for it? What if, they think your the wolf for it? Then again, what if some one already know's? And keeping it to your self, makes them accuse you as well? This is a game, yes of lie's, and deception. But, remember, the wolf's greatest weapon. IS, KNOWING ALL TRUTHS. ALL SECRET"S.The Liar IS among you. Who, is the Wolf?
It, is the wolf's duty, each 'round.' To decisively take out, each player. WHO, he/she takes out, is crucial. It is a strategy game on the wolf's part. For, he must not only lie, and deceive like all the rest. But, also know which he should take out first. Who's closer to the truth? Who, is not? Who is the weakest link? Who is the stronger opponent, and is harder to kill. It is a hard game for the rabbit, at first. And, easy for the wolf, at first. But as things progress. It gets harder on the wolf, and easier on the rabbit.The rules of the game? Well here they are.
Here is how it will work. I will keep the player limit, to a maximum of 10, minimum of 6. I will, make sure that I list off the remaining slot's. And, who, is on for this. The game will play out like this.
1) An equal number of players are playing.
2) We, create our characters.
3) New rule: Instead of round's. We will role play this normally. And just pick the wolf, at complete random. Character's can, still die. So, now rule three, is just me saying. That only role players, who play honestly in character can join. Just becouse you the player know's, does not mean your character can know what you know.
I, as the gm. Will get someone, as a trust worthy outside party. He/She, will decide who's character is the wolf. He/she, would then PM, that player. Letting, him/her know. My trusted some one, would then keep it to him, or herself, who is the wolf. We would go about thing's normally. I as the gm, dictating when rounds go by. When a round goes by, the wolf will pm my trusted friend, who had died. And, that friend, would then pm the killed. Informing the player, of their character's death. My trusted friend, will not divulge the information of the wolf's identity, to ANYONE. Not even those, already taken from the game. Also, Wolf keeps, the knowledge of their identity to themselves.
4) When you create your character. Keep a secret, or evil deed they have done in mind. DO NOT PUT IT ON THE SHEET! Keep it to your self. I will have my 'Friend' contact you. He/She, will have you tell him/her, what it is. My friend would then tell the wolf. It is the wolf's job, to cause tension, and friction among the rabbit's. By using such information. But, must be careful to do it in a way, that does not let him/or her get figured out. Now, here is the kicker on it. All player's, must chose one person, to know your secret. Even the wolf, must give one person their own secret. (Not that he or she is the wolf. But what secret they have, outside of being the wolf.) ONLY ONE PERSON GETS TO KNOW. Some may know more secret's then others, some less then others. And, some may end up with zip. This add's an other layer of complex, strategy. And, for those who know nothing, good luck. As for picking who knows? Be smart. Maybe it is a duel secret. Something you both share? Maybe he, or she witnessed you do it long ago.
5) We have fun, using our heads. In a game of guessing, lie's, deceit, and potential death.
I hope to make this fun. So fun in fact, that we can do it again, and again. With different setting's, and different outcomes.The Setting.
The setting for this specific game. Is a school setting. Our group is one built up of friends, teacher's, and fellow student's. We are all locked up in the school. And, must find not only a way out. But, who is our captor.
Takahashi High is a boarding school that teaches ages 16 to 18. It is a high class school where only the rich, or those whom work really hard, go to. It is a large school with dorms for hundred's of student's to live on campus. However, at this particular time of year everyone is gone. For one whole month, the faculty, teachers, and students are all out visiting their families. As with most places built for the high class it is isolated. On an average day it would take a 6 hour walk just to reach the nearest town. Our characters wake up with no one around. No one for miles. No fellow students or teachers. Just like any other year, everyone has gone to see their families.
The doors are all locked and all windows are caged. Even if anyone got outside where would they go? What climb over the twelve foot tall, metal fencing surrounding the entire campus? Then what? Track through snow and blistering cold for six miles through a blizzard? We are as isolated as we can get. Things start to look worse when a dead body is found among us with a note on it detailing the rules of the "game".
How do we know each other? Well, we can always collaborate for that. Maybe all from the same class and someone is the teacher? Maybe these two player's were past lover's. Maybe these two are rival's. Etc.Character SheetName:Age:Job:
Student, or teacher?Appearance:
Pic, and description. Preference to anime.Bio:Personality:Player's
Slot's open: 5 girl's. 2 guys. For a 10 player game. Rule change: Does not HAVE to be a even number. Can play, just as long, as their is enough players. We can start with 7, or 9. Etc, as long as we have enough people, and are ready to play.
1) We now, have this as free form rp.
2) All character's, have a key in their stomach. Adding to the suspense.
3) The school has no electricity, and the heat is off. It is winter, and during a snow storm. Forcing the players to act quickly.
4) Player's are allowed to arm their character's.
5) All player's, must develop secret's that their character's have. Must be something deep, and something they can not let anyone else know.