You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 12:59:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Gratuitous violence (Extreme, Non-con) CLOSED  (Read 315 times)

Offline Phoenixstar1228Topic starter

Gratuitous violence (Extreme, Non-con) CLOSED
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:22:12 PM »
I've gotten a few PMs regarding this RP, so I'm not looking for any more takers right now.  If it doesn't work out with the interested parties I'll open this back up.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Hello!  First, I'd like to inform you that I am a full time college student who is also works part time.  Meaning I don't have much free time on my hands.  This means my posts tend to come in bursts, sometimes with a week or more in between.  If you're looking for someone who is very active we're probably not a good fit.  With that being said, let's continue.

If you're interested PM me.

What I'm looking for: Gratuitous violence. Rape, bondage, drugging, and all around violence.
I'll be playing: The female victim/submissive/subject/etc.
Who I'm looking for: A sadist.

I don't really have a plot in mind, but I'm thinking something in a sci-fi or fantasy setting. I'm looking to play a human (or humanish) female who is held captive and abused for some reason or another.  I'm open to suggestions on the plot/setting, and I'm open to a plethora of partners.  I'm thinking my character would be immortal or have some kind of rapid healing in order to take the abuse without dying. Below is a list of things that I would like to possibly incorporate into the rp. If anything on the list strikes your fancy, shoot me a pm.

• Tentacles
  • Knotted Penises
  • Barbed Penises
  • Large Penises
  • Rape
  • Bondage
  • Drugging
  • Bitting
  • Forced Labor
  • Vivisections
  • Large Insertions (Anal/Oral/Vaginal)
  • Surgeries