You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:14:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Rezzx's Rp Fantasy [Looking]  (Read 391 times)

Offline RezzxTopic starter

Rezzx's Rp Fantasy [Looking]
« on: March 24, 2013, 08:03:53 PM »
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my search thread.

I am looking for writing partner to share a role-play with that has a health mix of both adult themes and good old fashioned plot. I am also willing to entertain a more smut based roleplay. If you do want a sex base roleplay please make it clear to me that is what you want; so I may think the that mind set for you.

My writing style is based in drama and romance. I also love through in action and adventure.
I am hoping for a partner that is creative and has a nice grasp on literacy. I am open to all gender and character pairings, including those between anthro and non-human creatures. I am into playing out adult most things. The only kinks I don't play out are; extreme sexual pain and torture, fisting, rimming, scat, watersports and vore. I can, and i'm willing to, play all genders. I am also willing to play as many characters as needed in the role-play. I have put forth a few of my own ideas below, all of which can be customized to your needs. If you have any ideas or plots you wish to share I would be happy to read them. I am busy during the week so my replies might get a little slow sometimes. I will do my best to post as fast and often as I can.

If you wish to contact me with questions or to setup a role-play, please send me a Private Message or post below. I like to Rp over the message system or a forum thread.

Really In The Mood For...

Role-plays set in the vampire, werewolf, witch hunt, super hero or medieval fantasy genres

The Role-play List

Vampire Rp :: Werewolf Rp :: Medieval Fantasy Rp :: Super Hero Rp :: Anthro Rp :: Mermaid Rp :: King Arthur x Thief/Mage :: Pirate x Princess/Prince :: Witch x Hunter :: Medieval Fantasy :: Dragon x Dragon Slayer :: Scientist/Government Agent x DNA Test Subject :: Assassin x Victim :: Alien Rp

I love fantasy and scifi role-plays. Feel free to suggest what you wish to role-play if you don't see it above.

Ideas For Plots

There are some of my favorite ideas. Most of which are untested and unfinished. I would like to play them out. The ideas below are very vague so they can be changed to suit any need with regard to content, pairings and genders;

Vampire x Detective: The grizzly murder of a high school sweetheart drove the Detective into a career of law and order. Placed on a mass murder case the Detective come face to face with the dead love. A person who turns out to be a vampire and possible behind all the killings.

Prince x Pirate: While returning to his kingdom with a bride-to-be, the Princes' ship is attack and boarded by a famous band of Pirates who stalk the coastline. Taken prisoner. The prince learns the Pirate Captain is a childhood companion and that the pirates were hired by a third party to disrupt the wedding at all costs.

Werewolf x Werewolf Hunter: A hunter has sworn to kill the "king" of werewolf's. A vile beast who encourages slaughter and slavery of human. Unknowingly, the hunter saves the very beast he wishes to kill and welcomes it into his group.

Knight x Thief: A Knight is chasing after a Thief who broke out of the castle prison on the day of the thief execution. But the thief has a shocking secret the knight comes to learn in the chase. This common thief is the bastard daughter of the king and a servant girl
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 03:28:52 AM by Rezzx »

Re: Rezzx's Rp Fantasy [Looking]
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 11:13:57 PM »
Updated Post Wording

Re: Rezzx's Rp Fantasy [Looking]
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 03:29:38 AM »
Added Plot Idea