You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 03:56:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I'm going to be removing the smf-drupal integration  (Read 560 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

I'm going to be removing the smf-drupal integration
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:00:59 PM »
It's... obviously causing some major issues. Sorry to everyone who enjoyed logging in from the main page - I still may be able to weasel that in, but it's causing serious problems and so I'm going to have to remove it. This means that people who do not already have blog/image upload access will have to send me a desired username / password combination.

Offline Xillen

Re: I'm going to be removing the smf-drupal integration
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 03:24:09 PM »
Is this something for the time being, where eventually we still switch to a different forum engine that does support the drupal integration, or does it mean we'll be sticking to smf without the integration?

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Re: I'm going to be removing the smf-drupal integration
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:32:19 PM »
Is this something for the time being, where eventually we still switch to a different forum engine that does support the drupal integration, or does it mean we'll be sticking to smf without the integration?

VBulletin is tempting, but it's money. I haven't been able to convert the db to phpbb3, so that's rather much right out (much less being able to build a search index)