You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:59:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Upstairs, Downstairs: Domestic maid game: [BON] [NC-H]  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Chris Brady

Re: Upstairs, Downstairs: Domestic maid game: [BON] [NC-H]
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2008, 11:28:30 AM »
I call dibs on the Husband/Master.  If I may.

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2008, 11:37:45 AM »
Thanks for the application!

Just a note to ALL prospective players who I do not already know, last time I tried to run this game I ended up with some people who were inappropriate for the roles and others who dropped out and vanished, so this time I'm not taking this on a first come first served basis but will carefully think about who will best fit each role.

That being so can you apply by PM please and tell me why you think you would suit the role your asking to play and give me a link to some of your writing that is appropriate to that character please.

Thanks very much.

Offline Amzer

« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »
I like this one. I would apply but I need to first practice my role play so I could be a good fit, I think.

Compared to many of the users of E I am starting to think I'm very mild, for example, in this RP I'd be interested in playing a young gardener with a 'crush' on either the Mistress or another maid, in personality being shy and usually absorbed in his duty of keeping the wealthy couple's garden looking exquisite, with a slight voyeuristic behavior.

But anyways, hope you don't mind that I read through the RP, it seems quite interesting n_n

Offline HaibaneTopic starter

« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2008, 04:02:00 PM »
Please do! We didn't get very far though, but the butler character was very cool. ;)

Another piece of info to applicants: this game will be played in the first person point of view.

Offline Viktoria

« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2008, 08:25:10 AM »
Still interested in position as maid or neice

Viks