Miss Micca E. TakatoriEyes :
Milky light green -- BLINDAge Range :
5' 2''Nationality :
American, Miami - FL nativeOccupation :
Sculptor, former Renowned Trauma SurgeonGeneral Personality :
Conflicted, humble, reserved, reliant on others, Charismatic, Loyal, Compassionate, Passionate, Considerate, Helpful, Self-Chastizing, Responsible, Motherly, Genuine, God Fearing, Witty, Resourceful, Attentive, Quiet Confidence, Intelligent, Innovative, sometimes goofy or theatrical (usually to cheer others up or keep light a bad situation), Likes to be independent when possible, Expressive, WITSEC
Terms: Micca Takatori here by agrees to cooperate in an effort to gather information and possibly capture a member of "The ASH"; in exchange, Miss Takatori is entering WITSEC under a new identity. She agrees to leave everything of her old life behind including friends and relatives.
Case Notes :
The Above black and red image indicates how many times each symbol/combo was used.
The last two combo's are in the same string shown below.
As an FYI, the "]" looking symbol indicated the same ending letter as the beginning of the next word.
[know - where]
[from - micca]
Above shows the grouping of symbols that match and the two cases of a symbol appearing consecutively.
Scanned and uploaded into a database for symbols, no results will be found.
Researched for similar symbols via the Internet, no results will be found.
There are some references to a written code only ever written in blood, and always removed from reference.
No available online image comparisons.
News article correlations to the "blood code" mirror missing persons cases.
(In other words, there's a suggestion it's a warning of abduction)
All news articles relating have missing information and imagery leaving vague references and details.
There are a few references to a cipher located among a collection of Benjamin Franklin donated books.
Location: Franklin Public Library, originally Exeter Public Library.
(118 Main Street, Franklin, MA 02038 -- said to be the first public library in the US)
I KNOW WHERE YOU
GET YOUR INSPIRATION
FROM MICCA TAKATORI
I KNOW WHERE YOUR
BODY RESTS WHEN
YOU GO SEE THE
- Entering Witness Protection under the new name of Micca Dawson.
- A dead raccoon was found in the drop ceiling of her bedroom
- The night she found it, she stayed with her downstairs neighbor and discovered the next morning, the writing on the wall
- Micca's neighbor helped her take Polaroids which she brought to a PI who informed the Alpha Unit of the local police
- The Local Law contacted the FBI who looped in WISEC
- The ceiling tiles were replaced and the raccoon removed and writing washed off and painted over
- The agreed objective in this case is to use Micca, with her consent, as bait for the ASH
- A WITSEC official has been assigned as her in-house protector for the duration of the stake out
- Outside surveillance is minimal and pulled back a few blocks to avoid spooking or alerting the ASH