You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 06:52:20 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: M looking for F for smut.  (Read 226 times)

Offline Carl PringlesTopic starter

M looking for F for smut.
« on: February 27, 2013, 10:42:59 AM »
Hey there.  I am currently looking for a female who is willing to play.  Here is what I have in mind.  If you are interested, please PM me, I would love to hear from you.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend/k9: Rick is set up on a blind date where he meets his soon to be girlfriend (any name you want).  He works long hours at the office which means his dog is left alone all the time.  His girlfriend comes over to help out while Rick is at work, by taking the dog out for walks and by feeding him and keeping him company.  But what Rick and his dog didn't know, was that she had another motive.  She has a thing for dogs.  She has been reading and watching videos and she really wanted to try sleeping with one.  So one day, she takes the chance and seduces the dog.

Offline Lady Avacyn

Re: M looking for F for smut.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2013, 03:22:22 PM »
Hmm... interesting. Hope you don't mind me posting here. I find myself intrigued, but I don't have much experience with this kind of set up.