You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:12:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Strange Products  (Read 380 times)

Offline SafireTopic starter

Strange Products
« on: February 15, 2013, 07:35:36 PM »
Hi everybody! I thought it would be interesting for people to list the strangest products they have seen in stores, whether it be recent, years ago, food, toys, whatever. It doesn't matter what they are, they just have to be real products.  I'll start this off.

Sour Gummy Popcorn -a box comes with one of five "fun" flavors inside (apple, strawberry, watermelon, or popcorn)

Online Observing Trifles

Re: Strange Products
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 08:31:08 PM »
I'm from the desert southwest, so lollipops with scorpions inside come to mind.

Offline Incubus Dreams

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2013, 11:01:58 AM »
I was stocking some of the shelves in the store I work at last week and I found some salmon-flavored cream cheese.  I didn't know whether to laugh or gag.

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2013, 11:05:48 AM »
^ It's actually good and has been around for years.

-has nothing to contribute right now-

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2013, 11:18:36 AM »
I was stocking some of the shelves in the store I work at last week and I found some salmon-flavored cream cheese.  I didn't know whether to laugh or gag.
^ It's actually good and has been around for years.

-has nothing to contribute right now-

Spread it on oversized Won Ton wrappers, roll them up like burritos and deep fry them.  You can add some pickled ginger, minced scallions and julienned bok choy.

Offline Incubus Dreams

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 11:02:57 PM »
*shudders*  Maybe it is because I am not a big fan of fish that I am repulsed by this.  Love to go fiahsing; not a fan of actually eating them.  I mostly catch and release unless I pull a trout out of the water.

Offline Harley Quinn

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 02:46:10 AM »
Spread it on oversized Won Ton wrappers, roll them up like burritos and deep fry them.  You can add some pickled ginger, minced scallions and julienned bok choy.

I've only ever eaten it on a plain old bagel, so I'll have to try that! :)

*shudders*  Maybe it is because I am not a big fan of fish that I am repulsed by this.  Love to go fiahsing; not a fan of actually eating them.  I mostly catch and release unless I pull a trout out of the water.

I don't really like fish, either, except for salmon, but outside of the flavored cream cheese, it has to be smoked salmon, in order for me to eat it.