You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 03:54:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking One on One using Exalted  (Read 585 times)

Offline KyrsaTopic starter

Seeking One on One using Exalted
« on: June 07, 2008, 10:57:34 PM »
Alright, I am currently looking for someone to do RP with in the Exalted setting.  I am specifically interested in exploring Solar/Lunar, Fae or Abyssal relationships.  These can be anything from true love stories with some vanilla for flavor all the way to exploring the more violent tendencies of the characters from slavery and bondage to NC.  I am a fairly open player and plan to be highly active.  Looking for hetero but would not be averse to exploring other orientations.  Please let me know if you are interested!

Offline HairyHeretic

• Lei varai barbu - The true bearded one
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • And the Scorpion said "Little frog .. I can swim."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Seeking One on One using Exalted
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2008, 05:37:40 AM »
Do you have a particular character in mind?

The old solar bond will make solar/lunar and even lunar/abyssal fairly easy to set up, though something with the fae could be trickier.

Offline ErikAlanWest

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2008, 10:08:16 PM »
  Actually, given the right settings and/or plot, Fae could very easily tie into Solar or Lunar relationships.  And suppose the Abyssal wants to forge an alliance with the Fae, what might s/he have to do in order to cement the bond...?

Offline Rhapsody

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2008, 10:14:09 PM »
I certainly wouldn't mind giving something like this a go.  I tend to like the Solar/Lunar aspect of Exalted more than the Abyssal or Fae.  Give me a PM if you'd like.  Won't take it badly if you don't though. :)

Offline KyrsaTopic starter

« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 10:58:02 PM »
PM'd you both.