You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 01:24:51 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for new games.  (Read 511 times)

Offline GolGolTopic starter

Looking for new games.
« on: August 24, 2005, 11:02:31 AM »
Hi all out there!

I have had a streak of bad luck and most of the games I am in are slowly but surley starting to die off, which is sad since most of them are good. Anyway I was wondering if there are any games that need another player. I only play male as my female roles come out rather stupid and not so well played most of the times. I also prefer medieval or fantasy settings, but I am ofcourse open to others as well! :D

Thank you.

Offline kasen03

Re: Looking for new games.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 12:15:59 PM »
If you wanted.. our game could always accept another player.  It's underway..but that doesn't mean another could join in.  Check out the Top Secret thread in the NC Exotic System folder.

Offline ladysharlyne

Re: Looking for new games.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2005, 03:27:42 AM »
GoGo my dear!!!  I will play with you anywhere!!!!

I am trying to get a Viking/Scots medieval game going and we need warriors of both strike me as a Viking warrior... *wicked wink*.  The game is not up yet as I waiting for people to show me and the other GMs some interest.  PM me here if you wish to know more or see my wanted ad for the game and let me know.

To everyone looking at this male player ... I can tell you he is of the finest player/writing ability and will be an asset to ANY game.