This is just a short post to see if anyone would be interested in joining a Fatal Frame themed group rp that Persephone325
and I are wanting to start.
The setting and plot are currently in the works, but cannot be finalized until we have an exact idea of how many *if any* people are interested in joining.
For those of you unfamiliar with the game, feel free to take a glance at Persephones Fatal Frame series synopsis located HERE
For any further questions, feel free to post here or send a PM to Persephone or myself.
P.S. The OOC thread is located here
While the Main Thread is located over here.
The Character Sheet is located below.Please note that a copy of ALL completed character sheets must be sent to BOTH Persephone and myself, not just to one of us.
Also, keep in mind, Persephone and myself reserve the right to suggest reasonable editing of characters for balance and stability in the sake of the game.
An attached image of your portrayed character is not necessary but is recommended.P.s. Ask Persephone or I about the dresser joke =)
Character SheetSixth Sense: The ability to sense the paranormal and otherwise hear, feel or notice things unseen to the naked eye.
Date of Birth:
Rank the following options a number of or between 0 and 5, you are free to pick however you choose but keep character balance in mind. Descriptions can be found below.
0. This character has literally NO sixth sense whatsoever. If a ghost were staring them in the face, they wouldn’t have the faintest clue of its existence.
1. This character occasionally may hear a strange sound or notice an odd vision from the corner of their eyes, but for the most part they’ll brush this off as a trick of the mind and keep moving.
2. This character is slightly more attune to the paranormal than some, but not nearly enough to be of great assistance in a heated battle.
3. This character has a moderate amount of sixth sense ability. They can see and hear ghosts, but not for very lengthy amounts of time and what they do spot or hear will not always be clear to them or make sense.
4. This character has an impressive sixth sense ability. They are able to see and hear ghosts clearly. If they focus, they may even be able to communicate with them.
5. These characters have the strongest sixth sense that a human can ever hope to achieve. They can see, hear and speak to ghosts easily and clearly. They have no trouble knowing when one is nearby and cannot ignore a ghosts presence. Characters with this strong of a sense are often used as mediums for ghosts to speak through. Photography Skills: How well the individual can capture a moment in time on a roll of film.
0. “What’s a camera?” This character couldn’t take a photo to save their life. They are just as likely to break the camera than they are to take a picture with it.
1. This character has taken occasional photos in front of a mirror with their cell phone for an online webpage. They have little skill in photography and most of their pictures come out blurred and crooked anyway.
2. This character has some skill in using an actual camera but has never been trained professionally in photography. They’re shots are shaky and blurry at best, but sometimes they’ll shoot a decent photo.
3. This character is moderately good at photography. Perhaps they took a class in school, or studied photography as a hobby. Either way, the photos they take are fairly clear and easy to interpret.
4. This character is very good at photography. They probably studied it exclusively or work as a photographer on the side. This character delivers clear, clean shots, but like all prone to error, they occasionally forget to take the lens cap off or tilt the camera too much and lose a shot.
5. This character is a perfect photographer. They have a natural gift with the camera. This could also be something they heavily studied or it may be their profession. That said, almost all of their photos are perfectly clear and spot on, rendering them the most well equipped for battle. Physical Fitness: The characters general, overall constitution.
0. This character is very physically unwell and/or deathly ill. They are unable to do much more than walk, limp or hobble along. They may even be wheelchair bound if physically ailing enough. They cannot climb or lift heavy objects. Stairs are a daunting task and would require the aid of someone else to assist them. They cannot dodge oncoming objects in short amounts of time and even ducking is painful. They cannot jump at all. Don’t even think about asking them to run. They cannot take much damage, a single hit from an overly powerful enemy could very well kill them. They cannot push a dresser aside, even with someone else’s help.
1. This character is physically weak. Although not ill, they still cannot do much beyond light jogging or lifting simple objects and only for a short bit of time. They can climb stairs but very slowly, they can dodge and duck, but their reactions are heavily delayed. They can jump but not very high or very far. They can take a little damage, but if the damage is sustained in too soon an amount of time, they will be unable to continue until they have recovered. They cannot push a dresser aside alone, but can aid another if there are two or more characters (of similar or greater strength to them) trying to move the dresser as well.
2. This character is below average in physical fitness. They can run normally, but only for a short amount of time. They can dodge, duck, jump and climb but do so a bit slower than average. They can lift light objects and can take a fair bit of damage before needing to rest or recover.They cannot push a dresser aside alone, but can aid another in doing so.
3. This character is completely average in physical fitness. They can run at a normal pace for a moderate period of time. They can dodge, duck, jump and climb without very little delay. They can take a moderate amount of damage before needing to rest or recover. This character can push a dresser aside, slowly, on their own.
4. This character is very fit. They run very quickly for a moderate amount of time. They can dodge, duck, jump and climb with nearly no delay. They can take quite a bit of damage before needing to rest or recover.This character can push a dresser aside, easily, on their own.
5. This character is the pinnacle of fitness. They can run very quickly for a long amount of time. They can dodge, duck, climb and jump with no delay. They can take a large amount of damage before needing to rest or recover.This character can push a dresser aside, easily and quickly on their own. Research Ability: How well a character is at looking up valuable information, via internet, book or word of mouth.
0. This character has no research skills. They wouldn’t know where to look if you pointed it out to them. They cannot even do a simple Wikipedia look up. They are probably inept at computers and the internet to boot.
1. This character has some minor research skills but they never seem to lead them anywhere useful. Once in a rare while they’ll stumble across something valuable, but nothing that ever ends up being overly useful in the long run.
2. This character has some minor research skills. They can usually point themselves or others in the right direction, but never find what they’re looking for right away. It usually takes them a few tries to locate what they need.
3. This character has a moderate amount of research skills. They have experience browsing databases and scouring libraries, both online and physical, and are usually able to locate information after the first dozen tries.
4. This character is well versed in the art of research. They know all the intricate paths and webs to travel in order to locate what it is they’re looking for. It only takes a few tries to find what it is they need.
5. This character is an expert at research. With the click of the mouse or a simple glance through a book, they are able to find just what they’re looking for. It will never take them longer than a day to locate what information they need, unless it does not exist or is especially well hidden. Superstition: How much the character believes in the existence of ghosts, an otherworld and/or its possible rituals, as well as how much they actively seek such things out.
0. This character does not believe in ghosts, banshees, curses or any type of superstitious traditions. They do not put their faith in anything that they cannot see with their own eyes or touch with their own hands. They will never, of their own free will, search for such things.
1. This character occasionally ponders about the afterlife and the existence of ghosts, but that aside, they have little interest in the occult and do not hold any superstitious beliefs. They will not normally search for such unless convinced to do so.
2. This character may harbor a few simple beliefs such as never stepping under a ladder or not opening an umbrella indoors, but those beliefs are often mixed with logic and reasoned with manners. They hold no strong ties to the otherworld. However, they’re bit of curiosity allows them to easily be persuaded into investigating such affairs.
3. This character has a moderate amount of belief in ghosts and otherworldly rituals. Although they do believe or are aware that such rituals and spirits exist, they don’t actively seek them out. They would participate in a search for spirits or similar otherworldly bonds if given the opportunity however.
4. This character believes heavily in ghosts and otherworldly rituals. They may spend time looking such rituals up in books, tomes, or the internet, trying to find something that could lead them a link to the otherworld. They probably wish to find ghosts to speak to and would willingly participate in a search for some.
5. This character has such a strong, deep rooted belief in ghosts and spirits that they likely have participated in many rituals designed around the interaction with them. This character would willingly and eagerly participate in any scenario related to the occult. Mental/Emotional Stability: How much or how little the character clings to logic and how well they are reasoned with.
0. Batshit insane. That's what this character is. What the fuck are you doing picking this? Are you Sae? This character is utterly, completely insane. They never make sense, they are filled with confusion and foreboding. All things considered, they’re probably just as likely to kill you as they are to help you.
1. This character is semi-crazy and/or emotionally unwell. This character, for one reason or another, has lost their grip on reality and is still struggling to find their hold again. They are prone to emotional outbursts or fits of rage, but they try, despite the odds stacked against them, to cling to the shreds of humanity they have left. Their grip is always slipping.
2. This character is a bit less grounded than your average individual. They tend to fly off the handle more often than not, or burst into tears at the drop of a hat, but overall they’re still relatively well kept in the sanity department.
3. This character is very well rounded emotionally and mentally. How boring.
4. This character is a bit too stable. They have slightly muted emotions and perhaps think things through more in black and white rather than shades of grey. They are much more logic driven than passion driven. They are completely sane, but emotionally stunted.
5. This character is more emotionally driven than logically so. They follow their heart instead of their head most of the time. They cannot make a decision and truly stick with it unless that decision “feels right” to them.