You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 02:10:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Snowy Death - Short Story  (Read 245 times)

Offline LilyRoseBlack23Topic starter

A Snowy Death - Short Story
« on: January 29, 2013, 01:21:00 PM »
As I lifted my head off from my snowy white pillow, I slowly came back to the cruel realisation that i was not at home under my warn covers. My mind drifted back to five days earlier when I had an argument with my parents. I had wanted to go with my friend to her Chalet in the mountains and go skiing for the week. They told me that there was a severe blizzard forecast, and that they did not feel comfortable with me going. The fight ended with me being grounded, and so I ran away with my friend, and went to the mountains against their wishes.

It was so beautiful and sunny out when we arrived at the mountain chalet, I could not imagine that anything could possibly go wrong. After a couple of days my friend decided that because of the blizzard warnings she was going to stay inside, and that I should do the same. However, hardheaded me, I decided to go out hiking anyway. Now I am stuck in the bottom of a ravine in the middle of a blizzard in the middle of nowhere. It has been snowing straight for 3 days. I have given up on being rescued; no one will ever find me here. I should have listened to my parents. They warned me, but I defied them, because I thought I knew better. I wish I had a chance to do it all over again, but my hopes are in vain. I love you mum and dad. I am so sorry I disobeyed.