You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:20:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay for Elliquiy Newcomer [UN, NC-N or NC-E]  (Read 594 times)

Offline HannibalTopic starter

Roleplay for Elliquiy Newcomer [UN, NC-N or NC-E]
« on: June 04, 2008, 02:14:14 PM »
As some of my stories have dwindled to a very slow rate (largely my own fault for erratic posting) I thought I might have time for another game. I don't take part in the Elliquiy social life or offer welcomes newcomers, but I thought it might be nice to work on a story with one of the recent members. I should warn any prospective role playing partner that my posting rate can be erratic, from several times a day down to twice a week. However, I like to think that I make up for it in quality ;)

I don't have a specific story in mind as I'd like to be flexible in developing a mutually interesting plot in a genre we both enjoy. I do have some elements I'm looking for or would enjoy more.

• Something with non-consensual elements, but not a hardcore rape scene. I enjoy the a story is under the power of my character and forced to admit their desire to be ravished ;D.
  • I like playing strong and powerful characters.
  • A story with a clear beginning and end.

Anyone who is interested please PM me and check out my Ons & Offs :)

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Roleplay for Elliquiy Newcomer [UN, NC-N or NC-E]
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2008, 07:31:28 PM »
What an awesome thing to do, Hannibal. Thank you. :)

Offline HannibalTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:51:54 AM »
That is very kind of you to say Trieste, although I'm not sure it is 'awesome'. I was just aiming for helpful ;)

Offline Sihaya

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 03:24:26 PM »
That is very kind of you to say Trieste, although I'm not sure it is 'awesome'. I was just aiming for helpful ;)

Whether awesome or not, it is incredibly kind and welcoming to a newbie like myself to have members of the forum being up-front willing to start a storyline with them.  Way to make the new blood feel welcome!