You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 05:04:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for sub woman for rape fantasy roleplay  (Read 355 times)

Offline mermaidmasterTopic starter

Looking for sub woman for rape fantasy roleplay
« on: January 23, 2013, 02:59:54 PM »
This role play idea calls for one male, whom I will play. He is a married man with a lovely wife, a home and all would seem perfect. It's not... He has a very dark side. He is a serial rapist who decided to bring his victims home. What better place then the security of your own home?

But it doesn't stop there. He decides that he will be including his unsuspecting wife in his game of cat and mouse, taunting her with his sexually deviate behavior and tormenting her with forced participation.

His awareness of his wife's introverted personality is what he will prey on as he begins abducting his female victims, raping and repeatadly victimizing them before releasing them.

The wife role is filled and we now seek someone to play the victims. There will be several but only one at a time. If you are interested, PM me and we can sort out the details.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:26:33 PM by mermaidmaster »

Offline shysquirter

Re: Looking for sub woman for rape fantasy roleplay
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »

Sounds interesting.  Check out my posts and see if you think our styles would mesh.

Offline Gail Warning

Re: Looking for sub woman for rape fantasy roleplay
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2013, 01:41:41 AM »
Hi mermaidmaster

If you are taking numerous victims would you consider a different person for each one?

I would certainly be interested in being a plaything for you and your wife.