You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:00:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Lost Saloon: Craving a Specific Transformation & MC play.  (Read 222 times)

Offline NazoraTopic starter

The Lost Saloon: Craving a Specific Transformation & MC play.
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:32:57 PM »
This is a rather simple desire.

I'm envisioning a saloon setting that is essentially a wild west strip club and hostel in a town that is out in the middle of the desert. The owner of this saloon would have the power to transform and manipulate the girls into becoming his slaves, who he would use as strippers and prostitutes.

I would like to play gunslinger hero character who stumbles her way into the town and gambles herself into a debt situation she can't get herself out of. She might do this partly because the owner is manipulating her already strong desire to gamble. She would get into such debt to the saloon that she would be forced to surrender her gear and her weapon and start working as one of the show girls until she paid off her debt. She would not like the situation, but the owner would alter her inhibitions, her body, and her mind a little more everyday to make her less able and possibly less willing to return to her life as a gun slinging bounty hunter. Perhaps this is what her enemies had paid the owner for, will she be able to break the cycle and get free of the saloon.

I'm looking for a capable writer to play the owner of the saloon. I'm thinking the obvious kinks are bodily transformation, forced clothes wearing, stripping, sexual training, ability manipulation, and some mental manipulation.