You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:22:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The ultimate power couple (m for f)  (Read 220 times)

Offline HurricaneTopic starter

The ultimate power couple (m for f)
« on: January 18, 2013, 02:58:04 AM »
Hey E,

This idea popped into my head when I was reading all the posts looking for "bad boys". I just can't seem to make it go away, so I thought I'd see if anybody wanted to write it with me.

So here goes:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Oh sure, you've seen some tough dudes. Maybe even a real badass or two. But then there's Nick Nitro.

Nick's father was a Harvard-educated green beret and competitive body-builder who was blown to pieces in the war saving the President of the USA from a rocket-propelled grenade. His mother was a bikini model and olympic judo champ who lost her way after his father died and took up with a gang of biker outcasts who were considered too dangerous for the Hells Angels.

Young Nicky was born, swaddled in the flag from his father's casket and strapped to the sissy bar of a chopper as his adoptive biker-gang rolled out to a turf-rumble with a gang of Mexican narco-terrorists. He was raised on the road - taught by the drifters, and the snakes and the coyotes as well as the pimps, whores, bandits, thugs and hustlers of every two bit burg on the back roads of America, Mexico, Canada, Alaska, the Arctic and some territories you can only reach via peyote trip. Of course in the summers members of his father's old military unit would take him camping to show him the wonders of advanced survival training, sniper marksmanship and full contact combat drills.

He's been to prison twice, but was let out both times to preserve the safety of the other inmates. He's done a stint in the military as a special favor to the president and was honorably discharged after "special services to the nation" with a generous federal stipend and freedom from taxes for life.

Nick drinks whiskey laced with napalm, and smokes a pack of meth cigarettes a day (unfiltered). He can bench-press a Harley Fatboy, his cock was imprinted for use on prosthetic implants for male stud horses and he dumped his last six lovers because they all suffered from chronic pelvic fractures or blowjob-dislocated jaws. Nick carries 7 concealed weapons at all times: four pistols, one sawed-off shotgun, a 14" dagger in his boot and auto-fire derringer pistol built into his jockstrap.

And one day, he met a girl as badass as him.

And here's how they fell in love...

PM me if you're interested and it makes you laugh!

- Hurricane
« Last Edit: January 18, 2013, 03:45:59 AM by Hurricane »