You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:37:59 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A desire to breed (Futa seeking F)  (Read 312 times)

Offline AngiejuusanTopic starter

A desire to breed (Futa seeking F)
« on: January 11, 2013, 03:59:44 AM »
This is one of my greatest desires, and I desperately want to play it. This is probably a one shot, unless we can come up with a way to lengthen it, but here goes: My character is a futanari prostitute, who has undergone gene therapy in order to become the perfect breeder. Any woman she has sex with will become pregnant, and if she ever had sex with a fertile man or futa, she would become pregnant herself. However, first she must prove her worth to the organization, through both impregnating females and schooling newer prostitutes. Once she satisfies her organization, they grant her her greatest desire-the head of the organization, a futa herself, impregnates her and allows her to birth a child.

PM me if interested. I would prefer females or Lieges, but I won't discriminate.

Offline AngiejuusanTopic starter

Re: A desire to breed (Futa seeking F)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 04:55:58 AM »
A light bump-for anyone interested in what genre this would be, I'm thinking anywhere from modern to far future sci-fi.