You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 01:14:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure interest check  (Read 195 times)

Offline psychobillynightTopic starter

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure interest check
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:52:16 PM »
Hey dudes and dudettes. I had a weird idea of starting a group RP based on JoJo's Bizarre Adventure. Not the exact series itself but like a spinoff.

For those who are unfamiliar with the series, it's a long running manga that started in the late 80's and is still going on today. And I totally recommend reading it. Basically it kinda starts out sort of like Fist of the North Star for the first two story arcs but Part 3 and onwards is what I'd like to base this on, mainly in terms of Stands.
A quick little example of Stands,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ACYQoWBa-8

Anyway I don't have a set story idea, I just wanted to see if I can get enough people interested. It will be more actiony than anything else though.

Offline Koyume

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure interest check
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 02:05:01 PM »
Well, I consider myself a big fan of JJBA, though I've only read through Stardust Crusaders so far. The style is very appealing, and I love how he handles fight scenes.

So I guess I might be interested in something, but it really depends on the specifics.

Offline Kunoichi

Re: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure interest check
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 02:38:05 PM »
Expressing tentative interest for this game. Hopefully, with the new anime series that's currently running, more people will be interested as well. ^^