Alright, so here are some things that I'm willing to try out, and things that I've done before that would love, love, love to do! Italics means I have a huge craving for it. Harry Potter
Draco x AstoriaScorpius x Lily
Draco x OC
Draco x LilyBuffy the Vampire Slayer
Faith x Dawn
Spike x Dawn
Xander x DawnNon-Fandoms
Teacher x Student
Sister x Sister
Brother x Sister
Father x Daughter
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Street Boy x Rich Girl
Jock x Cheerleader
Coach x Cheerleader
**If you have any ideas don't be afraid to PM me and see what I think!
Ideas; Just suggestions - can come up with more together
1. S/L: A summer-project is assigned to them in which they are stuck living with each other at one of their houses. You can help me decide whether it's at the Malfoy Manor or the Potter household. This can be from 5th-7th year; making them still at school so this makes more sense. They learn that maybe they aren't so different and learn to like each other, bringing them to an eventual romance. Perhaps some sneaking around if their parents don't approve of them even being in a project together or whatever.
2. S/L: The children of Death Eaters have been discriminated against for ages. They have been killed in the streets or discriminated in stores or otherwise. Scorpius decides to lead a rebellion against this but he knows he could get killed for it so he ends up being the brains behind it and Lily is the face of the whole thing. Depending on how this is approached, whether she owes him a favor or they are friends or something, this can be dark or fluffy. Though I see this one more of a dark approach.
3. S/L: Scorpius and Lily have been best friends since year one; Scorpius has always had a crush on her, but she basically has him backed up into the friend-zone. When the Tri-Wizard comes up and one of them gets selected as champion, they learn that maybe they might not live through it and they should say something while they can. This will include the ball, of course, and depending on how the story goes it could be a more darker approach or it could be something sweeter.
4. S/L: There is an accident with a time-turner (why they have one can be decided during planning) and they are thrown back into the time of their parents. Which year can also be decided during the planning process. They see the prejudices for themselves up close because in their day almost all of it is gone. They fight their parents to finally be together and show that they aren't like everyone else. ALSO a time turner one can happen when Draco, Ron, Harry, Hermione, ect. get thrown FORWARD and they learn what kind of things have changed and what the new generation is all about.
5. D/O: Sixth year is here and everyone knows that the Dark Lord is back. HP's sister is sick and tired of Harry getting all the attention and her getting none. So she decides that she's going to go down the path of darkness to spite him. Draco decides to monitor her to make sure she doesn't do something stupid because she reminds him of him before he became a DE. Whether he convinces her not to do it and helps her gain "fame" by doing something else or helps her do it, that's up to you.
6. D/O: Everyone makes it out of Malfoy Manor during the war except for HP's sister. Dobby didn't manage to save her and now she's stuck being a servant/slave/whatever at the Manor. During this time she learns that Draco may not be the complete horrible person she once thought he was and he learns that she isn't as bad as he thought she was. This will involve things more on the dark side and the shady side but I think it could be really interesting.
7. D/O: The summer project plot for Scorpius/Lily could work well for these two if we tweak it around.
8. D/O: HP's sister has been going to a different magic school for all of her school career until her 6th year, because Dumbledore requested her to be closer to her brother during this dark time. Being new at the school, everyone seems fascinated with her, especially when the hat throws her into Slytherin and it makes things pretty intense between her and Harry. This is her grouping up with Draco and his friends, becoming one of them, perhaps a lot of fights with Pansy, and eventually being the one to win Draco over.
9. D/O: About 3-4 years after they all leave Hogwarts, Draco finds himself as head of Malfoy Inc, the family business that his father started soon after he was fired from being on the school board. This means black tie events and basically living like a star. Things are a bit difficult so he puts an ad in to find himself a secretary or something to help him with all this work and perhaps a girl to drag along with him to parties to please his parents since they are on his case about that. HP's sister happens to take the job, and this leads to a major office romance.
11. S/L or D/O - Head Boy/Head Girl
12. D/O- Lucius gets a new job in France, causing him to move with his family out there. This means that Draco has to transfer to Beauxbaton Academy. With a new pool of guys and girls to meet, he unexpectedly runs into the girl he never knew existed - Harry's sister. This year is going to be interesting.
The plots sound family friendly because they're highlight/copy/paste from a PG-13 site I'm on. But here on E we can totally make them nice and naughty
Just message me and we can get started.