Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to read my thread. I am certain that I have another one or two advertisements out there, but rather than dredge them up I decided to simply create a new one. So if you have read any of my previous ads and are looking for ideas I have presented before, I do apologize if they happened to not make it into this particular thread. With that being said, if you happen to like my ideas, please feel free to send a message to me! Rules
Desires Science Fiction: mAss Effect.
- First of all, please do me a favor and read my On’s and Off’s. As well, for your convenience I have set up a simple F-List. It would be wonderful if you would take the time to read that as well. Neither of these lists are complete by any means, however if it is listed as a ‘No’? It is a NO. I will not consider it in any way shape and/or fashion. Beyond that, here are a few things that I ask you to please be considerate of when thinking about roleplaying with me.
- I desire a long term, plot filled rp. That is not to say that I do not wish sex to happen, or even that sex will take a long time to happen! But simply, I want more than just sex.
- If you are unable to post for a bit, please say so. As in, please send me a message. I do not always remember to check the absences area, and so I might miss it if you were to say so there. That said, if a month goes by and there has been no activity in the rp? Chances are, I have lost the urge or drive to continue it.
- If you wish to end the rp, say so! Please do not up and disappear on me. I do not take offense if you are not feeling the rp, or even if you think my writing style sucks more than a whore on a pimp-cock. Just please show the consideration of ending it, rather than up and leaving.
- In regards to contacting me, please do so through a PM here rather than a message in this thread.
- Concerning ideas that I may have! While I fully wish your input to the rp, there are certain ideas that I have in mind that I wish to remain the same. These are more core concepts about the rp, which leaves us to fill in all the little details together. For example, if say I wish to play a human that meets a dragon… I simply ask that you do not ask for me to play the dragon, and you the human. Pretty much, don’t take my idea and ask for the complete opposite of it. Minor changes and tweaks are welcomed and to be expected! But I wish the core ideas to be the same as what I put forth.
- Concerning posts and how long they should be, etc… I used to be of the mindset of not setting a minimum length on posts, but just as time has gone by I realize that I now have to put a minimum amount. I wish two full paragraphs minimum. This is not an outrageous demand I believe, and provides a good detailed reply to the rp.
- Consider this one a bit of a quirk of mine, but while I really do not care in the slightest what other rp's you have going on, first of all do not compare me to other writers. It is a disservice to both myself and the person you are comparing to. Second of all, I very highly prefer that should you do a rp with me? That be the only instance of that particular rp you partake of, until our rp is over. This is for the general rp idea, rather than specific kinks. But for example, we decide to do an alien meeting a human rp? Please do me the favor of that being the only rp of that nature you partake in. I fully understand this is a rather demanding quirk, but I am flat out sick and tired of people doing multiple instances of the same rp idea, to then get 'burnt out on it' and cut the rp off.
- I do not play any sort of 'Canon' character, should be we doing a setting that is already established. In addition, I do not play with established and/or Canon characters either.
Yes, I went with the pun there despite that it seems to be a very overdone one. What, sometimes the classics are the best! But, for this rp I would like to do completely original characters. In fact, I would like to do a completely original story! As much as I loved the game, the third one…well, it utterly destroyed the story of the games to me. However, I still love the universe and just what might be. So with that in mind, what would happen in the Reapers never came? What would happen if Shepard wasn’t the utter hero boy scout that he was? What about Cerebus? Or who knows what might occur in the universe!
The Man-Kzin Wars. Craving
Ok, so it is not completely hard sci-fi or anything, but it counts! Really. Mhm. As for ideas here, I am quite open. I love Jedi, the Sith, the Outer Rim, Core Worlds…you name it really. I do very much love the Old Republic time period, with even going as far back as the Mandalorian Wars. In the end, I just love the universe and would like to play out a story within. As well, I am quite open to using the rules for the rpg if you are so inclined.
I read a few stories in this series a while back, and just recently looked it up again! So, I would really love to do something set in the universe, or at least something loosely based on it. If you can, the short story “Cathouse” by Dean Ing would be a great basis for a rp. Save in ours, the human and Kzin would end up a pair.
Fantasy A Boy and his Dragon
In one of these roleplays, I would be very much interested in exploring the chance to play with two others. I would actually prefer this to be two different individuals, so as to be able to explore the fun that comes from our styles merging into a single rp. I am quite open as to whichever plot this might take place in!
World of Warcraft
Set in the world established by Christopher Rowley, I would like this rp to involve some semi-wartime activities. I would play a dragon ‘boy’ (above the age of 18), partnered with a female dragon. In battle they form a very potent fighting combo, as the dragons of this world are capable of wearing armor and wielding weapons. While their dragonboys offer ranged support and guard them from getting swarmed too badly. The bond between a handler and their dragon is strong, and starts from a very young age. Typically the handlers are orphans that are raised by the military, with the dragon bonding with their handler at birth. From then, they rarely part before death.
More information about the series and the world can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bazil_Broketail
(((With this rp, I am more than open to someone that is not completely knowledgeable of the world! Just an interest and desire to play out the bond between the two as it matures and survives the test of battle. As well as what happens when the two find themselves needing release after stressful times..))
I know this is not 'traditional' fantasy, but I think the WoW setting is closer to fantasy than anything else. I enjoy the setting here, along with the races, so if you have any ides let's hear them! I am fine with Horde or Alliance, or even cross faction. Or hell, what about races that are not playable in game? Ideas?
I would love to play with someone who knows of this setting, and is willing to get into it. I am not really caring about the Realm that the game is set in (well, I'd like it to be one of the Core perhaps?), just so long as there is lots and lots of atmosphere. This could be something where we explore the horror, fight against it, or even embrace it! As well, I am willing to do this rp with or without rules.
Yep, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I love the game, and would certainly like something in its vein. Now, it does not even have to be set in the exact same world, but I would very much like the feel of it! Nords, ancient forests, mountain peaks, frozen tundras... All of that, with a dash of fantasy. I would be more interested in someone taking the role of say an Argonian or Khajit, rather than one of the more normal races, but that is not to say the others are off limits.
Untyped Desert Roleplaying
I happen to love the books that I have read about this game, even if my playing experiences in it have been minimal. Just never was a game that you could find many players for. So! I would like to try it out here. Maybe even find someone willing to 'run' a game for me? Or, we can discuss where we wish the game to go and just enjoy the rp. Rules or no rules, I am open on.
This roleplay is something of a nebulous idea at the moment. While I am somewhat open as to setting and time frame, I will admit that I have a preference for fantasy. All I truly wish is for the roleplay to take part in a desert. Sands, dunes, small oases, perhaps even Arabian or Bedouin influences!
Battle Angel Alita
What is better than urban fantasy set in the near future? Why, nothing I guess! I am looking for someone who has a grasp of the setting (rules are optional) or is willing to learn. I enjoy the Seattle sprawl, and am willing to break away from the canon events. Or perhaps something set in Bug City? That would be fun to dodge all of the insect spirits while trying to make it in the ruins of the city there. I'm rather open on this one, but I would really love to actually play out a run that turns into something more sexual.
I really do not have much for this one, other than I would love to play within this universe. I love the manga (the anime was...lacking) and just think that it would be an amazing world to build a story within. I'm familiar with pretty much the entire story so far, so we could set it at any point within the setting.
This is just a small list of random pairings that I would someday like to do, however there is no actual plot for any of them. See any that spark your interest?
(I shall play the one on the left)
Humanoid x Centaur
Humanoid x Unicorn
Lizardman x Other Race
Humanoid x Dragon
What advertisement thread is complete without some pictures! Mostly these are fantasy, but hopefully I will add some more sci-fi to them in the future.Conclusion
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and as time progresses I shall be certain to add more ideas along with more generic pairings to my list.