You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:43:12 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Bdsm club (wife swap, extreme, incest)  (Read 4185 times)

Offline Hunter Under The Moon

Re: Bdsm club (wife swap, extreme, incest)
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 04:46:33 PM »
Hello there, I'd be interested in making a barely 16 year old male and I am interested at the incest parts (Except I would not like any homosexual scenes with 'my' character, no offense but I'm not into that), and I do hope other female players join so that I may also join.

Offline Google

« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2013, 07:31:39 PM »
Dominant male here, going to sleep soon but expressing definite interest

Offline Desirous

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2013, 03:46:19 PM »
To Chrystal - I`d be interested in playing the role of your husband in this plot

Offline Chrystal

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2013, 03:55:20 PM »
@Desirous - Generally speaking, I only play lesbians, unless there is a very specific reason why not...

Offline ElizabethRayne

• Sleep sugar let your dreams flood in....
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Non ambuletis abesse, dum mundus ardens ...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2013, 07:52:38 PM »
*Throws self at Crystal hugs then runs away*

I play females, what should I play?

Offline stargirlTopic starter

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2013, 08:58:03 PM »
Hi All,
  I'm finally back. I hope people are still interested in this. Yes, we need female characters, Rayne. You are welcome to make any character. I will be soon posting character templates, but it is ok for you all to tell general ideas of you planned characters.

Online ting ting

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2013, 10:19:58 PM »
I can play either a dom male or sub female.  I'm fine with incest so that's not a problem.  Haven't done it in an rp so should be interesting.

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2013, 10:26:25 PM »
You are very welcome, Ting Ting. We are in need of females, so I think it is better.

Online ting ting

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2013, 10:30:35 PM »
Great.

Offline Chrystal

« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2013, 01:34:09 PM »
Hi All,
  I'm finally back. I hope people are still interested in this. Yes, we need female characters, Rayne. You are welcome to make any character. I will be soon posting character templates, but it is ok for you all to tell general ideas of you planned characters.

Well, let's see. I'm reasonably certain we are going to have more submissive female characters than dominant ones, so I will probably be making a dominant female - unless of course I'm wrong and there are no sub girls playing? *giggles*

Dominant motherly figure.

In fact, one of my standard character models is the "lesbian who made a mistake". Basically a woman who, when she was a teenager, was experimenting, and had sex with a guy, decided she didn't like it and concluded she was a lesbian. But unfortunately, that experiment left her with a lasting legacy in the form of a child.

So, something between 16 and 20 years later, mother is now in her thirties, and the child is now of age. If the child is a daughter, we have the possibility of lesbian incest. Of course if she had twins, or even triplets.... 

I would insist on people finding character pics that bore at least a passing resemblance to my character pic, and to each other. (If you want to be twins or triplets of the same gender you could use different pics of the same person...)

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2013, 03:27:33 PM »
If needed, I could create a male-twin (to a female-twin) for some twincest.

Offline Chrystal

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2013, 03:44:01 PM »
Triplets would be fun, two girls and a boy...! Sorry, but that would be it. Quads is a definite no-no!

If you want two boys and a girl, then the boys are going to have to be very submissive and do everything that mummy tells them!

(And yes, that does mean what you think it means...)

Offline Desirous

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2013, 06:13:43 PM »
I would be interested in playing one of the twins if the slot is available.

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 06:51:09 PM »
I don't do M/M scenes.

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 07:31:42 PM »
Don't worry. You don't need too do anything you don't want.

I think we need to organize it a little. We have too many characters for the same family. Isn't it better if we had some families around?

Online ting ting

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 07:36:55 PM »
I could be either man or woman.  It doesn't matter to me, give me a roll and I'll go with it.  I can do more than one if you want me to.

Offline TamaRose

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 09:22:18 PM »
In this one I would prefer playing a 16 or 17 year old girl.

Offline Google

« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2013, 12:27:28 AM »
Was figuring a 40ish year old Dominant man, a daughter for him would work out wonderfully

Offline TamaRose

« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2013, 01:17:48 AM »
That would work for me. :P

Offline didoanna

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2013, 08:42:47 AM »
Umm....I'm happy to play any sort of submissive / quiet / shy sort of character.  *grins*  I'll do anything I'm told to do *giggles*

*drops on to bean bag to ponder reactions*

Offline Chrystal

« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2013, 10:33:14 AM »
I was just saying.... If my lady had two daughters, that would suit me just dandy. If she had a girl and a boy, okay. Two boys, however would be treated the same as two girls. You guys would expect lesbian twincest if there were two girl twins, wouldn't you? So why should we not expect gay twincest if there are two male twins? Same applies to triplets.

I think it's only fair, don't you?

As Star says, you don't have to be one of my character's children. There are enough interested players to have a number of families involved. There's also no reason why the parents have to be the dominants. Parents submitting to their kids is kinda hot! "Daddy, bend over!" *giggles*

Offline Desirous

« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2013, 10:51:06 AM »
Oh definitely it makes things lot more fun and  allows the possibilities to explore the different wicked pairings. I`m up for anything with my character being bisexual  ;D

Offline Google

« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2013, 10:53:42 AM »
I could always play a dominant son or brother, though I am only interested in a hetersexual set up

Offline didoanna

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2013, 12:40:42 PM »
I was just saying.... Two boys, however would be treated the same as two girls. You guys would expect lesbian twincest if there were two girl twins, wouldn't you? So why should we not expect gay twincest if there are two male twins? Same applies to triplets.

I think it's only fair, don't you?

*giggles* Umm...fair point.

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2013, 06:57:07 PM »
Hi All. I just added a character sheet template to the first post. You can start posting character ideas here and wait for approval.

Hope you all have fun.