You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:27:49 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ting Ting's Ideas  (Read 10719 times)

Online ting tingTopic starter

Ting Ting's Ideas
« on: October 28, 2011, 04:23:54 PM »
Ting Ting's Ideas

Just a warning to those reading this.  This is a long post.  It may take some time to read.

Another warning.  I don't do long posts.  I try to do a paragraph or two.  If you need long posts, I'm not your girl.

1.  Please do not reply in this thread.  Message me if you are wanting a roleplay with me.
2.  If you want to play the opposite sex in the rp, go for it.  It doesn't matter to me.
3.  Don't just drop out of the Roleplay without telling me why.  Let me know.  I'm a nice person.
4.  If you want to try something but you don't know if I'd like it, ask.  I've had people do things in the Roleplay that I didn't like.  So just ask before hand and we'll be good.
5.  If the roleplay says TAKEN, it's taken.
6.  I only do roleplays in third person and would like it if you would as well.
7.  I am in no means a grammer Nazi, but please use good grammar I have a hard time following it if you don't.
8.  Post length doesn't matter.  I tend to do short ones.  If their too short for you, let me know.
9.  Please, no godmodding.  It's my character, I would like to control him/her.  Thank you.
10.  I prefer to use pictures of my characters, if you could do the same, that would be much appreciated.
11.  If I send you a message as an inquiry, REPLY.  Don't ignore it.  I hate it when people do that.  I don't do it to you, so don't do it to me.  Please and thank you.
12.  I don't roleplay over pm's or email.  Only threads.
13.  I may have accidently read a reply and didn't mark it unread. If I don't reply to a roleplay after a long while, send me a reminder.  It isn't that I've lost interest, it's likely that it has been marked as read.  If I loose interest, I will let you know.
14.  If you add me on yahoo messenger, send me a message on here or I'll mark you as spam.

I'll add more or move things around as my tastes change.

These are the things that I love and you really have to hate in order for me not to put them in.

Breast bondage
Breast Torture
Liquid inflation

I love doing these things.  I'm willing to not do them, but would really like to include these in my roleplays.

Anal Sex
Anal Fisting
Anal Plugs
Bathroom Control
Bestiality (Dogs and horses only)
Bloodplay (I have to be in the mood for this)
Breast Expansion
Breath control/play
Cervical Penetration
Double Penetration (or more :D)
Forced/Multiple Orgasms
Genital Piercing (Clit or Labia)
Hair Pulling/Dragging by the hair
Height Difference(Usually around a foot in height difference)
Nipple Piercing
Oral Sex
Orgasm Control/Denial
Physical Abuse
Sensory Deprivation
Sleep Deprivation
Throat Penetration
Urethral Play
Urethral Plugs
Vaginal Sex
Vaginal Fisting
Verbal Abuse

The Nots

These are the things I don't like, but will tolerate.

Cock slapping

The Absolutely Nots

These are the things that I will not do.  No if's ands or buts.

A more detailed list
Another detailed list

The more * the more I want to do them.

Type-Light, bondage

Plot-A woman was in an accident leaving her body badly scarred.  She has a limp from where her leg was shattered and it didn't heal very good.  It's been two years since the accident and she didn't go out much because people stare at her scars.  When she does go out, she wears hoodies and sweat pants, covering her skin.

One day, while out shopping, she bumps into a guy, or something like that, and he only sees how beautiful she is.  Doesn't care about the scars.  But she doesn't believe him.  She thinks that he's just being polite but he is sincere.
He keeps running into her or they meet again or something like that and he begs for a chance.

A Slytherin Dominates a Gryffindor***
Type-Extreme, Bondage, N/C

Plot-Everyone is going back to Hogwarts to finish up their education.  Hermione Granger was made Head Girl, no surprise there.  And Draco Malfoy was made Head Boy.  They must deal with each other day and night, as they not only share duties, but a tower also. 

Draco starts realizing that he wants to dominate Hermione.  He tries to stop himself, but finally after a month of school has passed, Draco sneaks into Hermione's room and ties her up.  Nothing can stop him from doing what he wants, not even Granger.  To his surprise and delight, Hermione likes what he's doing to her.

Beauty and the Beast*
Type-Bondage, N/C, Extreme, Light

Plot-It's the typical Beauty and the Beast.  The guy is cursed with ugliness and the girl comes upon him and sees the beauty with in, and breaks the curse after a while.  This can be any type of RP.  I'm open for all.

The Indian and His Captive**
The setting of this idea is in the early 1800's in 'Indian Country'.  No other settings please.

Type-N/C, Light

Plot-He's an Indian that despises all white people.  They had killed his entire tribe when he was a boy and he held all white men responsible.  He didn't deal with them unless he needs to.  She is a young white woman, running from her abusive uncle.  She can't go back, she knew he would kill her.

This can go one of two ways.

Way one: He can see her as a frightened woman and try and help her as much as he can.  The light version.

Way two: He can see her and let the hate for white people out of him, directing it towards her.  He uses her as a scapegoat.  Can she change him?  Teach him that not all white people are monsters?  The dark verson.

The Prize*
This setting is in the 1700's to 1800's England
Type-Bondage, N/C, Light

Plot-A woman is placed in as a bet by her brother in a poker game.  He thinks he has the cards to win, but he doesn't and he looses to another gentleman.  He then takes her to his house and uses her.  He can either force her into it, or he can coax her into it.  Getting to know her first.

The Maid  Closed
Type-Bondage, N/C, Extreme

Plot-She is an immagrant, but she doesn't have any papers.  She wants to get them, but is having a hard time getting them, and a job.  He is a richer man, and decides to help her, for a price.  He uses her in ways she never thought possible and she can't get away from it, or he's threatened her to send her back to her home country.

The CEO'S Whore***
Type-Bondage, NC,  Extreme

Plot- A wealthy CEO sets his eyes on his assistant and he wants her.  He gives her no choice but to become his who're.  She has to do everything he tells her, or he'd make sure she never got a good paying job again.  So she does it.

He isn't Good Enough for You**
Type-Light, Bondage

Plot-A chance meeting and they fall in love right away.  But he seems like a bad boy type, and her parents say no.  But he's a tattoo artist and he just likes having tattoos and piercings.  That's not who he is.  She wants to be with him, and since she's an adult, she ignores their wishes and dates him, uncaring what the concequences are.

The Drug Dealer**
Type-NC, Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She's new to the neighborhood/town.  He's the drug dealer that rules the area.  She happens to move in across the street from him and he spots her, and wants her.  So he takes her.  No one can stop him.  He's got police in his pocket so he's safe in that way.  Everyone else is scared of him.

Sleeping Beauty*

Plot-It's not your typical Sleeping Beauty.  He wakes her up with the kiss after one hundred years.  He treats her well, until he takes her to his castle after marrying her.  Then he becomes the monster.  He treats her like a whore rather than a princess.  He only cares about his wants, not hers.

I'm willing for any variations of this.

The Undercover Cop Got Careless*

Plot-She's an undercover cop.  He's a major drug dealer.  It's her job to take him down, but he knows exactly who she is when she shows up.  And he takes her.  Doesn't even give her a chance to get anything on him.  He takes her as his personal sex slave and breaks her to how he wants her by any means necessary.

The Harem*
Type-N/C, Extreme

plot-He has a harem.  He can legally have numerous wives, but how he gets them is quite illegal.  When he see's a woman that he wants, he has them kidnapped and brought to him.  He usually get's them young, 16 or 17 and has grown up on the street and are tough.  Not easily broken as he likes the challenge of breaking them.

The Plantation*
The setting is in the 1700's and on a southern plantation.  It will involve racist terms.  I am not a racist, nor do I condone it.  I hate racist people, but I got this idea after watching Django and have wanted to play it.  Again, I am not a racist person, I will just be playing one.

plot-He is the owner of a plantation and owns many slaves, both men and women.  He treats them worse than he does his dogs.  A couple times a year, one of the slaves catches his eye and he decides to give them a new job.  Becoming his sex slave where he treats her worse than the regular slaves until he tires of her and sends her to work out at the plantation at long hours.

Two Fighters Fighting for Control*****

plot-Eliot Spencer and Mikel Dayan always had a thing.  Now they're going to make a go at it, but they have to figure out who's in control.

The Mountain Man*
Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She was hiking in the mountain, wanting some alone time in nature, when she ran into him and her life changed. He kidnapped her, knowing that it will have been assumed she got hurt somewhere in the miles of rugged terrain. He takes her back to his location to treat her how he wants to, not giving her any choice in the matter.

Too Good for You**
Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-She had the impression she was too good for any man, but she was just stuck up.  She looked down on men, sneering at them when they had the audacity to approach her for a date, always turning them down rudely.  Then she turned down the wrong man.  He stalks her, finding out her hang outs, her routine.  He learned everything about her.  Then he starts teaching her her place, treating her how she treated everyone.  Like shit.

No title, but it's a vampire plot***
Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-The vampires have come out of the wood work.  They've taken control of the world, putting human's into slavery.  Not all humans were captured.  There are groups hidden over the world that want to take them down and are creating the weapons needed to do so.  The vampires have been tracking them and finally take them down.  The leader, a woman, is brought to the top vampire and is enslaved by him as a food source and sex toy as an example to all the humans to what happens when they head up a rebellion.

Breaking Point**
Type-Bondage, Extreme

Plot-Sick of his wife treating him poorly, he takes control of her, showing her that he's not going to take anymore of her shit.

The Pirate's Prize****
Type-Bondage, NC, Extreme

Plot-A pirate ship attacks another ship, wanting the cargo.  They discover the wealthy daughter of a nobleman and take her, the captain form a plan to make her his.

They said it was a good school****
Type-Bondage, NC, Extreme

Plot-After her father moved clear across the country, forcing her to change schools, she found that the 'good' school she was transferred to was not a good school at all.  The first day of school, she saw female students being pushed up against lockers and fucked right in front of everyone.  The female teachers didn't fare well either.  No one put a stop to it.  She told her father, but he didn't believe her.  No one she told didn't believe her.

She wasn't there long before she caught the eye of one of the rougher men in the school and he claimed her, not giving her any choice in the matter.

Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17

With my fandom's please know the show.  I would like the characters to be like the ones from the show, or at least close.

Game of Thrones

Sandor(the Hound)/Sansa

Once Upon a Time

Rumpelstiltskin/Snow White
Regina/Snow White
(I will only do this one if I play Regina.  This one would be a dom/sub where Regina is the dom.  No exceptions.)

Star Wars
Kylo Ren/Rey

Demon/Angel or Human
Prince/Princess or Commoner or Noble woman
Cop/Woman or Prisoner
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 04:01:37 AM by ting ting »

Re: Ting Ting's Ideas
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2016, 06:50:31 PM »
Plot added, three pictures added.

Re: Ting Ting's Ideas