You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:30:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: This Neko has got a craving... (F for Male or Male personas)  (Read 246 times)

Offline Calyx The NekoTopic starter

• Cherished Pet of Marquis de Sade
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • "Thou art to me a delicious torment."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
This Neko has got a craving... (F for Male or Male personas)
« on: December 24, 2012, 01:47:07 PM »
Greetings and thanks for stopping by…

I’m looking for a literate male or a female who can play a male to roleplay with, either in a thread, through email or messenger.  The third method I must admit is my least preferred.  But it could have the potential of being a fun ‘side line’ to our original roleplay.  I'm a laid back person and I'm best with the same. Please note my delicious obsession is Yaoi and if you don't know what that is its Male x Male. So if you are interested by all means have a look at my O/O’s and let's have some fun.  I’m also not the typical Neko persona.  I have a bit of a bite because of the way Nekos are usually perceived, so hopefully you are up for a spicy challenge.

I do have a plot in mind and I enjoy the mixture of flirting, romance and BDSM with a Neko.  But I also am in the mood for a kidnapping roleplay (also with the BDSM flare), with you being the kidnapper of course. ;)  I’m also open to hearing your ideas as well.  So as you can tell from that combination I’m looking for a ‘long term’ RP; because I enjoy a build-up as well as twists and turns.  Also posting frequency is important so once you find me; we can discuss that as well.  The reason I feel the need to stress this is because waiting for someone to post who isn’t interested is a waste of everyone’s time.  And above all don't join and ditch. If you’ve lost interest let me know so I can advertise and (as you have) can get on with the business of having fun. If you have any other questions feel free to message me.

*What I look for in a Dominant Male*
I have a thing for Dom Males that smoke, and knows how to be a man outside of a scene. While letting their Dominant air flow naturally in all that they do. These Dom`s know how to flirt, romance and tease all before the whip ever makes contact with the flesh.

In the unfortunate possibility that we don't have similar ideas, I wish you well in all that you seek.

I look forward to hearing from you…
~Calyx
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 08:08:37 PM by Calyx The Neko »