“To Break a Vow”
- The year is 1215 AD, England. The barons of England, aided by the Knights Templar, rebelled against King John in a war that lasted three years and ended with King John signing Magna Carta (a document granting equal rights to all Englishmen and reducing the power of the monarchy). Not long afterwards, he breaks his word and begins a bloody campaign of revenge against the barons who humiliated him.
Hirscht Castle is one of the main gateways for trade in the English countryside and therefore an asset to either side of the rebellion. Currently, however, it is loyal to the king and being overseen by Baron Richard de Quincy and his young wife, Eleanor. One day, a company of fifteen men shows up at the gates of Hirscht Castle, including Guy Marks of the Knights Templar and a powerful, prominent Baron of southern England (Edward Rochester). In the name of the rebellion, the company overtakes Hirscht Castle and force Baron Richard de Quincy to side with the Englishmen in the final war against King John (a response to his disregard of the Magna Carta). King John comes to the castle and lays a bloody siege to it for months, but the castle holds out, praying that the French will hold true to their word and aid the Englishmen against King John, a tyrant the French equally loathe.
At one point during the siege, Eleanor is captured and held prisoner to the cause; King John says he’ll release her if the rebels surrender. Her husband jumps at the opportunity to end the siege (using his wife as an excuse) but the rebels are quick to pass the idea as impossible, insisting that they must act covertly. But Baron de Quincy is too cowardly to act, and instead leaves her fate in the hands of one of England’s most merciless tyrants and his rancorous men. Guy Marks, however, is not about to allow a woman’s fate befall a bunch of rowdy men. He executes a risky endeavor, but it ends up coming at a great cost. Upon her rescue, all hell breaks loose as the French finally arrive and a great battle begins.Characters for To Break a Vow
Eleanor is stuck in an arranged, loveless marriage to an old, sexually impotent baron of Hirscht Castle on the eastern coast of England near Leeds. She is a woman beyond her time, with intelligence and wit that is heavily frowned upon for that time period. Her husband, Baron Richard de Quincy, is a stubborn, ignorant man too cowardly to fight back or stand up for what is right, always choosing what is easy. Though he isn’t abusive or cruel to her, the Baron has a very low opinion of women and often puts Eleanor down in front of people if she ever speaks, dimming her natural fire and making her out to be a fool. When Guy Marks enters the picture, however, she finds herself inexplicably drawn to him. After a time, she grows attracted to him, but is far too shy to outright act on her impulses. So instead, she places herself in his presence constantly, a sort of slow, innocent seduction of one of the knights templar. A forbidden fruit.
Guy Marks is a devout knight of the Knights Templar sent to aid in the rebellion against King John. He is a man of few words, using action to speak for him. A ruthless warrior, a keeper of the chivalric code and an honorable man to the death, he does everything in the name of God and for the good of his country. He is a deeply scarred individual, with a past black as night and a future filled with nothing but atonement for his past sins. It is why he became a knight. When he arrives at Hirscht Castle, he is engulfed in the politics and thrown into the commander role of the few men who stayed to fight, training them and working with them to become soldiers overnight. The women are trained, likewise, in the healing arts and general welfare of the castles inhabitants. While in the presence of the nobles, Guy starts to notice Baron de Quincy’s verbal abuse of his wife, thus bringing his attention to Eleanor. He has taken a vow of celibacy, but this creature may be his undoing."Behind the Scenes"
This story is much more character driven, which is why you’ll see the ‘summary’ is a bit shorter than the character details.
The school is an art school and Mark (early/mid forties)
is the department head of the school's film department. Elizabeth (20)
, a transfer student from another school and starting as a freshman again, has entered the film major very insecure about her talent. Mark sees that this is likely the reason why she is insecure and so hard on herself and he feels compelled to take her under his wing.
Characters for Behind the Scenes
First and foremost, his emotions, attractions and feelings for Elizabeth will be a battle. His cock vs. his morals (i.e. duties as a teacher, husband, father, etc).
Eventually he becomes a bit obsessed with her and he wants to possess and corrupt her. However initially, he has no ulterior motives other than to help her and boost her confidence. His nature, however, is to take advantage of situations and people. His is a Dominant but only in his private life...however his wife has since taken leave of any interest in him, sexually or otherwise. He takes advantage of Elizabeth’s nature to help out in whatever way she can (she’s a very giving person), so he has her work long hours as his office assistant. Eventually he can have her babysit his twin 5-year-old girls so he and his wife can have a night off.
If he's also sort of a guiding force in her education will definitely get off on teasing her a little while she's trying to do what he asks as far as her academic work goes. Being demanding, distracting her, putting her in more and more salacious positions, etc. He’ll eventually want to get under her skin by asking her a lot of questions in class, forcing her out of her comfort zone. He’ll force her to be herself and have an opinion, to admit things to herself. She is naturally a wallflower so getting her into the open. 'Accidental' touches. Constantly complimenting her, forcing her to see she is talented and beautiful, etc
Elizabeth is very demure and naive. She is the sort of girl that makes men want to snarl and claw at anyone who would dare harm her. She inspires a very protective instinct in men. I would actually see Mark as placing himself in a slight (very slight) fatherly position.
She is a wallflower, choosing to remain out of sight and quiet. When she does speak up, however, we find that she is the most unique student in her film class at the art school, something she sees as a flaw – where most of the students love movies like Star Wars and Lord of the Rings and the epic ‘summer-block’ buster films, she likes independent films like The Red Violin, The King’s Speech, etc. She doesn’t try to go against the norm, it’s just what she likes. To Mark, she would be a breath of fresh air, but to herself she would feel even more insecure.
For Elizabeth, it's about her discovering a lot about herself. The most of which is her nature as a sexual being. Sort of coming-of-age in a way. I think she'll develop a 'crush' on him early on and perhaps he can tease her by 'standing just a little too close to her in the demonstration' or 'accidentally leaning over her to grab something' etc. She’ll get flustered REAL easy. Elizabeth is a bit like a scared little bird; fragile, to be handled with care and protected (at least to start) any sudden movements will...scare her, haha
The Taboo Factor(s):
Age factor, the fact that they're a student/teacher relationship, he is married AND with kids, then there is things like Exploitation: i.e. he likes putting her on the sport, he likes making her squirm, he enjoys pushing her buttons. He likes innuendos and making her uncomfortable. The risk of being caught, risking public exposure (i.e. dicey choice of venue -- classroom or office, and the like). The sky is the limit.
- Mark invites her to apply to be his personal assistant as a way of helping her gain confidence (among later wicked things)
- Elizabeth volunteers to babysit for him one night
- The two of them have to go to a conference but circumstances wind them both up in one room together
- It’s a film school…the sky is the limit (use your imagination)
- They get accidentally locked in the equipment room one night (when the school closes)
- Steady pace with a chance to develop the relationship naturally. I can’t emphasize this enough: YES there will be smut but this is (to start) a story where we build a relationship that is steady and gradual. For the teacher, it’s a struggle between sexual desire and wanting to protect this girl and for her it’s about gaining confidence and sexual awakening. Definitely for someone who likes the ‘moral’ struggle and being teased by someone who doesn’t know they’re doing the teasing.
“The Long Way Back”
- She is a princess sent to complete her duty in a foreign country by marrying a prince she’s never met. She is refined, proud and clearly used to a pampered life however beneath her duty-bound visage, she has a (repressed) mind of her own and is a quiet intellectual. He is a lone mercenary, his body riddled with scars and one side his face disfigured by a horrible burn. He is a cold, calculating man who loves danger, but he is also mentally unbalanced due to being along for so long; his control will snap if pushed too far. While on the road to her new home (escorted by a guard), the Princess’ caravan is attacked, killing everyone except for the Princess. She manages to escape, only to be found by a mercenary traveling alone. He becomes her reluctant protector, having no idea she is a princess, only that she is a Lady and in need of being escorted to her destination. Now they must survive on the road together. The only problem is he thinks she is stuck up and helpless…and she thinks he is unrefined, cold and unfeeling. It’s gonna be a bumpy ride.
“Loki Plot #1”
- Sigyn is an herbalist and healer in the palace of Asgard. She has always helped Thor and Loki in their endeavors, whether Thor needed patching up after battle or Loki needed herbs to perform an experiment with his magic. Ever faithful, ever quiet and always quietly intelligent. Loki sees her as little more than useful when he needs something to aid in his magic - only Thor knows that sigyn is, in fact, in love with Loki and has been for years - Loki is oblivious to it. One day, Sigyn finds out devastating news: she is fatally sick (she doesn't know it, but has been poisoned by a mortal enemy of Loki's). Determined to not let Loki or Thor find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Loki and Thor on their adventures without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure and play their greatest adversary's game. A game Loki cannot lose, or else he risks losing the one thing he holds most dear, but doesn't realize it: Sigyn.“Loki Plot #2”
- Alternate Universe in the Avengers where Loki is held as a prisoner on earth in a military compound where he is held under observation. After his loss, he went a bit mad; he is unpredictable, dangerous and even a bit psychotic, but coherent. His magic is gone, much to his bafflement, and he is completely helpless, trapped in the room like an animal. But then one day, a woman visits him for a psych analysis, and suddenly Loki feels a surge of his power – it isn’t much, but it’s enough to break him free of his prison. Half mad and completely dangerous, he kidnaps the woman, knowing she is important but unsure why, and flees from the base. He needs her to help bring his powers back and get back to Asgard, all the while on the run from the military. The woman hates him, but he has to protect her b/c he needs her to get back to Asgard. But he has no problem killing or torturing anyone who stands in his way. But over the course of their travels, his sense for selfishly protecting her becomes something more.“Loki Plot #3”
- As part of his punishment, Loki is forced to take on a task he has long since evaded: mentoring an apprentice. He finds it appalling and an insult that someone would try to match his skills in magic, but Odin is insistent. So Loki makes her life a living hell, but she is patient and she knows she is in for it – but no matter what he throws at her, she manages to stick with him. Something he comes to really admire about her later. Things develop and I think he falls for her (and she for him eventually). This next part is up for edits, but I think something should come between them, decisions have to be made, hearts broken, etc etc…something along those lines
“The Curse of Obedience”
- Rosalie was born into a life of privilege as the only daughter of a king and queen in a faraway land. Everyone rejoices, save for one. On her name-day, an evil witch, once slighted by the king and queen, bestows on Rosalie an evil curse. "Some time after her twenty-first birthday, Rosalie will be told to end a life. And end it she will, for upon her I bestow the curse of obedience."
Rosalie must always obey, whether the command is with good intentions, or bad.
Realizing the danger their daughter may be subjected to, the king and queen wait until she has reached the age of six before sending secretly sending her away for "schooling" under the efforts of a powerful warlock disguised as her tutor. His task is to take care of her, teach her, protect her...and to find a way to break this spell before it is too late. The twist? She will be told to take her own life by the man she loves - her tutor.
The kinks: definitely some father-daughter elements; young girl and older man, guardian and his charge kinks, student/teacher, I mean...come one. She has to ALWAYS OBEY what he tells her. And he is a Warlock. I sense a lot of dark elements here, body modification, exhibitionism and BDSM elements, coercion, corruption, LOTS of taboo, extortion...Use your imagination *wink*
“The Curse of Obedience”
- alternate plot: similar to above except that Rosalie's parents hide the second part of the curse from her (that she will be told to kill someone), believing it is better she doesn't know. When she comes of age and finds out, she runs away to protect the ones she loves. YOUR character finds her. I haven't delved too deeply into his part yet, but maybe he decides to return her to her parents in exchange for a reward (and they must travel together)? Maybe (once he finds out about her curse) makes her is servant? Perhaps he is a warlock in need of an apprentice and in exchange, he helps to break the curse?
- Your character, a dark villain with magical powers, is held as a prisoner on earth in a military compound where he is held under observation. After his loss, he went a bit mad; he is unpredictable, dangerous and even a bit psychotic, but coherent. His magic is gone, much to his bafflement, and he is completely helpless, trapped in the room like an animal. But then one day, a woman visits him for a psych analysis, and suddenly he feels a surge of his power – it isn’t much, but it’s enough to break him free of his prison. Half mad and completely dangerous, he kidnaps the woman, knowing she is important but unsure why, and flees from the base. He needs her to help bring his powers back and get back to Asgard, all the while on the run from the military. The woman hates him, but he has to protect her b/c he needs her to get back to his planet. But he has no problem killing or torturing anyone who stands in his way. But over the course of their travels, his sense for selfishly protecting her becomes something more.
“Break from the Past”
- Your character is an escaped ward of a heavily guarded psychiatric ward. Out in a world wrought with supernatural beings and dangerous humans alike, he must find out who and what he is. Unstable, dangerous and lost (a bad combination) he happens upon a young woman. Fearing that she’ll somehow take him back, he kidnaps her and holds her captive while on the run. But during the course of her capture and his ‘on the run’ plan he finds that she somehow instills a sense of calm in him to the point where he starts to feel normal. That, coupled with his memories beginning to come back, he finds himself becoming more and more protective of her…as if she is the reason he is alive.
- Your character is a dark (but not entirely evil) prince of a kingdom ruled by a noble king. Untroubled by the burden of the throne (a title which is to go on to his older brother), he keeps to himself, spending his time dabbling art of illusion and swordless fighting. Ever since he was young, he’s always had darker tendencies – nothing life-threatening, but definitely disruptive. His favorite pastime is to test new spells on an unwitting victim or to play tricks on the nobles and the servants, enjoying their reactions. But one day it goes too far and as punishment, his father decides to give him an unusual punishment – to take on an apprentice. It doesn’t seem like much, but for the prince, to have a constant shadow, someone he is responsible for and must teach his precious, carefully crafted (and earned) skills…it’s nothing short of torture. So, he makes her life a living hell…giving her menial, disgusting tasks, humiliating her and trying to get her to quit. But despite his efforts, he falls for his young apprentice somewhere along the line.
“Love or Loss?”
- Jaidyn is a brilliant herbalist and healer in Ralimarr palace. She has always helped the two princes, Erik and Luke, in their endeavors, whether Erik needed patching up after battle or Luke needed herbs to perform an experiment with his magic. Ever faithful, ever quiet and always quietly intelligent. Luke sees her as little more than useful when he needs something to aid in his magic - only Erik knows that Jaidyn is, in fact, in love with Luke and has been for years - Luke is oblivious to it. One day, Sigyn finds out devastating news: she is fatally sick (she doesn't know it, but has been poisoned by a mortal enemy of Luke's). Determined to not let Luke or Erik find out, she goes on with her life and continues to help Luke and Erik on their adventures without a word. Eventually, they find out and must race against time to find the cure and play Luke's greatest adversary's game. A game Luke cannot lose, or else he risks losing the one thing he holds most dear, but doesn't realize it: Jaidyn.
“Obedience is a Curse”
- Ella Enchanted spinoff - She had been cursed at a young age “Always to obey”. She had so far kept it a secret, always staying hidden, always alone. What happens when he finds her while traveling one day and tells her to accompany them so they may keep her safe? Does he take advantage of her or does he help her break the curse? Ahh…this could be fun!
- She comes from a distant land, captured by the royal guards and given to the prince by his brother. She is feisty, exotic…and now doomed to a life as the Prince’s courtesan. She is sworn to do whatever he asks lest she risk losing her life. And she hates him with every fibre of her being. But as they say, love and hate are very similar emotions.
- OS or COS Kink-specific Idea
(WG, Inf, hyper) - She snuck in to his factory as a dare and now Mr. Wonka has caught her. Feeling she knows too much, he decides to keep her there as both his “tester” and as his sexual slave. Dark Wonka, bit of a perv...awakens the dark side in her (albeit slowly). More of a continual ST....
NOTE - I am SERIOUSLY craving an RP with an off-balanced, not all there Thranduil.
Looking for someone to play a Lord of the Rings/Hobbit RP with me that involves lots of sex but also plot. Very character driven. Would prefer someone to play Thranduil like in the Hobbit. He's unbalanced, slightly insane, physically aggressive, with cold, dead eyes and a quick temper
. Yet beneath that veneer, he's still unstable, but fiercely passionate, dominant and capable of a love deeper than any elf has ever known. And he knows exactly what he wants. He wants her. My feisty, outspoken, opinionated, fiery Tauriel or OC. A woman with a mind of her own and one of the only elves to ever defy him. Must be literate and enjoy deeply thought out posts - not necessarily long but descriptive as this is what you'll get from me