You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:37:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Kat's Kravings! (Please PM if interested)  (Read 4900 times)

Offline KatKwikTopic starter

• Kuddle Kat~💄Resident Kitteh💋~Wondering Poet~Wearing Stilettos to bed~
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: “From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!”
  • 💋~Wolf kuddler~🍫Chocolate, Kitty Kandy🍫
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Kat's Kravings! (Please PM if interested)
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2015, 05:34:52 PM »
Adding a new one shot

One Shot

Name: Bought For A Night  With GrapeTootsiePop/ WildStallion       

Content: NC/Bon/Extreme

Scenario:

She had sifted through the applicants on the dating website for months and nothing matched up to her expectations. Her expectations were too high or not high enough and they never seemed up to par.

She wanted him, the elusive man she saw everyday. Her sexy boss. She worked as his PA, travelled with him and knew the life he lived. She did pay some of the bills after all. One had to keep a straight face when one paid for handcuffs and other apparel.

She was steady and organised, the perfect PA until a leaflet fell out of his jacket pocket. It was an auction for a charity event and companies were asked to volunteer a candidate for the night. If none were found then a cheque would be made out to the charity instead

Each woman was to be sold for a night out with the auction winner and would have to discuss limits after purchase. She scribbled the number down and replaced the paper back in his pocket. She noted the post on the table and there lay a cheque to be posted to the charity. A thought crossed her mind...She would volunteer herself. What were the chances he would buy her and suddenly the thrill of anyone buying and owning her for a night was more than she could bear...She would be in disguise as all the women were required to wear a similar style of dress, a mask and nothing that would clearly identify them...

Setting:Auction Venue and various

RequirementsSomeone to write from a male point of view

Other Information :

Someone who is a confident writer, not afraid to drive the RP forward.
As this is a one shot I am happy to set the posts at a three paragraph minimum limit

Please PM me if interested in the RP
« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 12:08:24 PM by KatKwik »