You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 06:24:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: One of the prompts.  (Read 260 times)

Offline CurvusNautusTopic starter

One of the prompts.
« on: December 05, 2012, 07:22:20 PM »

3.  You just found out your maid is a witch.

I woke up convinced that the previous day had been a dream, it was just to absurd to be true. I followed my normal morning routine, feeling lucky as always, that  I woke up before the roommate, for someone who is always so neat and tidy Heather was by no means a morning person. In the shower I recollected what I could about the 'dream'. I had come home about half and hour early, and did not have time let Heather know, a silly rule, I thought but hey the agreement was if I knocked off $200 a month for room, she would be in charge of cleaning the house and preparing the meals. So I come home early and find a broom sweeping by itself, it was like that scene out of Fantasia, except instead of classical music, it was sweeping to “Call Me Maybe” I stood there dumbfounded for a few moments before Heather came into few, saw me, and then waved her fingers, thats when I woke up. Like I said it was an odd dream, maybe I had caught a rerun of “I dream of Jennie” last night, thats odd I had thought to myself, I don't remember watching TV, thats when I really started thinking.

“JOSH” a voice called, “JOSH I swear if you use all the hot water I will beat you so bad that your  great great grandfather will feel it!” Like I said Heather was not a morning person. I quickly shut off the shower wrapped a towel around me, and opened the door, Heather burst in, I tried to apologize “I'm sorry I said I was just thinking about this really weird dream I had last night, I dreamt that I had come home to see the broom sweeping without anybody using it, kinda threw me for a l-” “You did” Heather interrupted me, “You figured it out I'm a witch, now get out of the bathroom so I  can shower, we'll discuss this later” With that I was propelled out of the bathroom and had the door slammed in my face.

I had a feeling life was about to get interesting.