You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 12:36:41 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Year of Restart  (Read 397 times)

Offline dakabnTopic starter

Year of Restart
« on: December 01, 2012, 11:51:10 PM »
There was a world-wide disaster.

Survivors are wide-spread.

You will be that survivor and will describe the area you are in.

You can choose to set up camp where you are or travel.

Public transportation is non-existent. You decide how you travel. Walk, hijacking abandoned cars, etc.

Depending on mode, depends when I will tell you when you get to the next area. If someone else is in that area, I will concoct a way for you to meet ... This is how the interaction and such begin.

This is a very rough idea and I put it here as the main point is not for sexual encounters.

Offline xxmaxinitxx

Re: Year of Restart
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 12:07:16 AM »
I like the general idea. Definitely something i would be interested in. I wouldn't mind helping hash it out or maybe adding things or getting together with you on it. But as of yet i'm new and haven't passed the approval process so it would all have to be done through forums if you want to.

Offline dakabnTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:11:55 AM »
Of course. Problem is, I'm awesome at ideas, but I'm not great in the forum writing. However, I'd love to GM and guide the adventure and watch the players work out what I put at them. :) I'm hoping to get a few more players.

Offline xxmaxinitxx

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 12:13:06 AM »
Great! Well count me interested and in when ever you get the ideas more firmly in and get players ^_^

Offline Jakobos

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 01:32:32 PM »
Hi there! I'm also unapproved, but from what I've read, that doesn't matter in this board.

I love the idea. And I think I'm the opposite of how you described yourself: I'm awful at coming up with ideas and being GM, but I love to roleplay and take off with any great idea like this one.

Offline Frank Reshman

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 03:09:10 PM »
Love this idea. Let me know if there is anything you need help with.  I'm a decent writer, if I do say so myself, so let me know if you need help bouncing ideas off of me or whatever.  Hope this takes off!

Offline PurplAstralMagma

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 06:27:22 AM »
     Excellent! I am also yet to be approved, and I think this idea is magnificent, I'm ready to play, write, co-GM, or whatever you need. I have something ready for if magic of various kinds is possible in the world, but that isn't necessary for me to 'play'.
     Should we just start writing?

Offline Avengel69

• Hopeful Romantic
  • Lord
  • Orgiest
  • "Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2012, 04:58:03 PM »
I would love to get in on this as well but strictly as a writer I'm still new to all this. So when would we start?