You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 02:42:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dom/sub M/M wanted.  (Read 245 times)

Offline queridoorTopic starter

Dom/sub M/M wanted.
« on: November 29, 2012, 02:31:42 AM »
I am looking for a male/male Dominant/submissive relationship. A real one. A meaningful one. I want to work through from the beginning, explore the complicated dynamics of a Dom/sub relationship. I want the trust, the love, the power struggles, the devotion, the fear. I want real people, real emotions.

BDSM isn't about whips and chains. It's about devotion, love, it's about giving in and serving each other -- yes, a Dom serves his sub too. I need someone that recognizes this. Someone that's knowledgeable in BDSM and is willing to play through all of this. If you're just looking for a roleplay to have fun or to get off to, something light and quick, this isn't what I want.

If you demand a specific word count for every post, we probably won't be compatible. For posts, all I ask is that it is a good post. A long post does not make a good post.

I would highly prefer to play sub, but I can play either. I roleplay male/male exclusively.

I do not care about:
Your age
Your gender/sex
How long your posts are. Long posts, more often than not, are full of s**t. I want real emotions, but I don't want 7 paragraphs per post. A lot of the things we'll be doing will be dialogue, just talking, and I can't imagine how I'm expected to give a super long post when my character says one line. If I want you to elaborate more on something, I'll say so. I like shorter posts sometimes because they're to the point and they're not a giant wall of nothing.

What I need from you:
A photo. No anime faceclaims. I can't work with that.
Communication. Don't leave me hanging for three days between every reply. If you'll be away, please tell me!
A knowledge of BDSM
A willingness to let things get ugly, to explore the emotions of your character.
If you play sub, I don't want some whiny, spineless baby sub. I want to play with a sub that wants to submit, but struggles with it. A sub that has a backbone and can hold his own and doesn't completely roll over for his Dom.
If you play Dom, you need to be a supportive, caring Dom. You need to be gentle, but firm, you need to have a grasp of what 'training' means. You need to push my character, be strict and firm, but be loving and kind too.

Interested? Please PM or IM :)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 04:03:31 AM by queridoor »