You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:12:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Forum Bulletin Board Code  (Read 561 times)

Online RitsuTopic starter

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Forum Bulletin Board Code
« on: November 28, 2012, 11:32:29 PM »
This is more of a question than asking for help really, but I figured this would be the place to put it because it's slightly technical in nature, so here goes.

I know that there is a code for forum boards that is [ move ] [ /move ] that causes the objects inside the brackets to scroll across the screen, but it wont work in any posts I've tried it in. Is this because it doesn't exist in the version that we are using, or was it specifically disabled because of other issues that it caused. If not is it possible to implement such a thing without much trouble?

Thanks for your time!
Ritsu

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
Re: Forum Bulletin Board Code
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2012, 03:39:27 AM »
That one got disabled.

Offline Avis habilis

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2012, 07:28:45 AM »
Thank $DEITY.

• Rainbow Eyed Dreamer | Prettiest of all Bits | Angel | Princess | Her Precious | Red & Kaia's Threeway Wife
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Now you get to watch her leave out the window, guess that's why they call it window pane.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 11:31:23 AM »
Thanks guys! That's all I wanted to know.

Offline Vekseid

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2012, 04:35:08 PM »
There literally was much rejoicing over that. It got all the stellar reputation of the old blink tag.

Online Dim Hon

• The Horrible, Lovely Thing || The Sorcerer's Familiar || Not This || Sinners' Nadir || Desire of the Endless || More Dark In Me Than Bones || St. Fucking
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • The Aforementioned Darkness
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 19
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 05:01:25 PM »
You should re-establish both for the new forum code. Make it so the words can flick between two or three colours! That would be the awesomest

*sniggers*

• Liege
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2012, 05:14:23 PM »
Yea, I can see where it could get annoying and be abused, I just thought it might be useful for having things like a string of banners in your signature so it only took up one line, but held lots of information. Thanks for the quick replies guys!

Offline liulugoommohome

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 09:25:29 PM »
Thanks!