You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 01:49:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: In Need of a Partner  (Read 1634 times)

Online Vampdrake19Topic starter

• Vampire Dragon, one of few, but at one with many.
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • Location: In the darkest depths of mentality, where all the darkest of secrets lie in wait.
  • Never scared of new things, so lead me or join me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
In Need of a Partner
« on: November 27, 2012, 06:47:17 PM »
If interested by any of the threads below, PM me for further collaboration.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 01:54:12 PM by Vampdrake19 »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • Location: In the darkest depths of mentality, where all the darkest of secrets lie in wait.
  • View My Rolls
Request Section
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 11:21:16 PM »
Jungle Secrets (Acceptable Pairings: M or F looking for sub M or F)
The natives of a continent - where a jungle is present - are afraid of a strange creature who lives in the jungle.  As far as recent legend goes, the creature flies in the night in search for food and hides in the jungle during the day.  What confuses the natives is that during the day, a snake creeps around the grounds, presumably looking for either a mate or a victim.  The snake attacks small prey like mice and rats, but never touches the natives at all.  This confusing ritual goes on for several years, seemingly going on in a rather strange pattern that no one can seem to get the bottom of.  No one knows who or what the creature that stalks the night is or what it wants, but it's become the norm for the natives who still fear it.

Some brave natives tread through the jungle to rid their village of this nightly menace, but upon the discovery of a hidden temple, they only see a mysterious stranger who seemed to live in the temple.  The stranger was kind enough to offer food for the company, but when the brave natives returned to their village, the night creature attacks in a fit of rage.  To this day, the natives have kept the temple a secret from outsiders, fearing that the terror would extend to the world.

You (your character) hear of a jungle (either in Africa or South America) legend by a resource (whichever one you pick) who wanted you to prove the legend false.  Upon your arrival to the nearby village, you were warned to stay away from the jungle.  Regardless of the constant warning, you stumble upon a stranger (either Mark or Mary, my characters for this RP) in the village who claims to know a way to your destination.  You don't seem to have much of an option left on your hands, so you follow the stranger to a temple that was hidden in the jungle.  You don't know why this stranger is helping you, but somehow your body finds the stranger attractive.  Why is that is a mystery to you, yet you still find an attraction over this stranger.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:53:03 PM by Vampdrake19 »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: In Need of a Partner
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 11:49:42 PM »
Aquatic Lover (Dom M for sub M or sub F, any species acceptable)
Some people believe that the water has dark secrets that aren't meant to be discovered, while others seek to find those secrets.  Those who seek out those secrets either gone mad upon their return or never return at all.  Out here in the swamplands near the outskirts of New Orleans, lives a secret that no one has ever seen.  It resides in the swamp, waiting in its element for the right moment to strike.  For what reason, it's entirely unknown.  According to locals, one could hear the sound of a man singing from the swamp, if one listens hard and stays up at the stroke of the second-to-last hour before midnight.  No one knows the name of the voice, not even tourists who often ask about it to the locals.  All that is certain is the person behind the voice is lonely and the singing confirms it, but no one has ever ventured into the swamp to investigate.  Or so one might assume...

You (your character) hear the singing from the swamp when you first came to New Orleans, but ignore the singing in spite of your ears.  After some time, you make friends with a stranger who seemingly has the same voice as the one in the swamp.  You hear from the stranger that he lives alone in a cottage somewhere closeby and request to join him at his place to keep him company.  At first, he'll refuse for some reason, but as you make friends with him each time he visits town, he'll eventually accept your invitation and take you to his place as a dinner invitation.

However, locals tell you that he's trouble.  They say he would attempt to rape you if you give him an inch, drown you and feed you to the predators of the swamplands.  The stranger would tell you his story, but it's up to you whether you believe him or not.  If you want to get in his pants, you'll have to try and talk him into letting you.  Do what you can and will to him, but don't take it too fast or you'll scare him off.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:55:40 PM by Vampdrake19 »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 11:40:10 PM »
The Bondage Incubus (Dom M for sub M or sub F)
There comes a time when the same old thing becomes too much to take.  In the case of a sex demon, the desire for that one thrill where ecstasy is at its peak for both parties has become too much to search for.  But this is not the case for a certain incubus, who finds pure pleasure in binding virgin victims in his lair before giving them a taste of his skin, his touch, and his seed (if his victims "ask" for it).  This bondage-obsessed incubus doesn't discriminate victims like his other brethren.  No, he lets them pick him out from the crowd, then leads the unsuspecting victim to his lair where a drink puts the victim out cold for a time, only to awaken in a room where many bondage toys and contraptions are found.  Beware of the Green-eyed Incubus, all virgins.  Once he catches sight of you, be prepared to kiss your virginity good-bye, because he'll give you the main course if you "ask" for it.

Your character was just walking around in a crowded room (your choice of room) when he/she spotted my character.  Although the latter himself was just walking around, he was doing it like he was bored.  When our characters lock eyes, that's when the whole she-bang gets going.  My character (Drake Mortimer, my only incubus) offers to take your character to his place for dinner, claiming that the room they were in wasn't really his element.  If your character accepts the offer, then the dinner scene will take place.  If your character refuses the offer, Drake won't mind and will just walk away empty-handed for the time being.  Upon the refusal, your character might be having Drake on the brain (keyword: might), but that's up to you.  Eventually, your character will have to accept the offer in order to settle his/her mind.  Bondage level is undetermined, depends on what you can tolerate, but there will be a moment when Drake reveals his incubus nature while ridding your character of what virginity he/she has left.  But the real question is: what will happen if the incubus falls in love with his latest victim after his initial lust is sated?  We might find out soon enough.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:55:13 PM by Vampdrake19 »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 11:31:34 PM »
Dancing and Sleeping With the Enemy (Switch F for Dom or sub M or F)
Since the reign of Dracula or perhaps even before then, vampires and vampire hunters have been at ends with each other.  Hunters would get their pay at the annihilation of their quarries, or literally die trying.  Even as this day and age, the stories of vampires and vampire hunters have been forgotten by all but the few believers.  In the world of the supernatural, vampires have gotten smart and learned to hide in plain sight, although their habits haven't changed with the passing centuries.  Some vampires have resumed their nightly lives, but those of the chosen few have found ways to regain the daylight and walk among mortals.  Those in this group used bracelets or anklets that was made by witches who used rather questionable ingredients to craft the items.  However, there is one vampire in the whole world who walks among mortals without the use of a mystic item.  She lives under various names in the mortal world, but all vampires know her name and avoid her at all costs.  She was born as a mortal with cursed blood, but sired as a vampire by one from an ancient brood.  Hunters have heard of her and seek to take her down, but never found her.  No one knows where she might be hiding, but she will know where to look for a good meal or...a good bed partner.  Beware of the one vampires call the Siren Goddess, all who are lonesome and needy for love.  Once she has you in her sights, chances are you might wind up in her bed if she likes what she sees.

You (your character) are one of the few surviving vampire hunters, but you're also a loner in the terms of a sexual relation.  Your superiors have told you of a vampire unlike those you're familiar with and ask of you to "permanently have the vampire put to sleep" as a way of letting you gain some respect from the hunters in the higher ups.  Out of your own amusement, you go undercover to find out where your quarry might be hiding, but so far you've had no luck at all.  Every now and then, you've been hearing rumors about some chick whose name was never mentioned.  Thinking this might be your quarry, you head off to the place where the rumors lead, only to find yourself eye-to-eye with a young woman whose source of popularity is her divine-like beauty (Koin Stripes, my character).  She has a lot of secrets revolving around her, but you want her for her beauty like the gossiping folk do.  However, this can interfere with your mission as a hunter if you don't put business before pleasure.  Here comes the ultimate question: What if the woman you fall in love with is also the vampire you have to kill?  What happens before and after that is up for discussion.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 08:54:50 PM by Vampdrake19 »

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 08:14:39 PM »
Second Chance, Rare Dragon for Royalty (Dom M wanted, any species acceptable)
It's been said that everybody in the world - regardless of their species - is destined to have a mate that could provide offspring when the time is right.  Yes, everyone in any part of the world has a mate waiting to be found.  Sometimes a pair would be from the most likely of places, but other times - and some would say that their gods have a strange sense of humor for this part - a pair could be made from the most unlikely or even unexpected of couples.  In the terms of a dragon, a pair is matched by their own gods and the pair is accepted in spite of the differences they may have.  Among the ones who await the day of a mate to find them, lies a hybrid who was born of a witch mother and a dragon father.  Don't think innocent old Bloody Eyes has a mate of his own.  He never had one, but he keeps hoping one will find him, considering his predicament as the last of his father's breed.  Some don't want anything to do with him, but mayhap someday, someone will take him as their own and - if willing - raise a family with him.  However, as those who claim their gods have a strange sense of humor, no one would ever expect that someone would be a royal.

You (your character) are a royal from another land.  You once had a life's partner, but before your marriage could be consummated, the one you thought was your destined partner mysteriously vanished (or was murdered, whichever boot fits your needs).  It's been a while since that day, so now you're looking for someone to replace your supposedly lost partner.  As luck (or fate) would have it, you were just visiting a neighboring country when the rumor of a rare dragon reaches your ears.  Dragons aren't uncommon in any country to your knowledge, but the rumored dragon is said to be the last of her breed.  Intrigued by this, you sent your men out to catch her and bring her to you.  After an uncertain amount of time, your men return with a young man whose eyes are as red as blood (my character, Nemesis).  One of your advisors, who happened to have been with your men during the search, told you that this young man is the rumored dragon, but for some reason, he's rather reluctant to explain why his human form is male and his dragon form is female.  Regardless of this rather odd surprise, you're determined to make the dragon your life's partner, although you have some skeletons of your own in your closet, one of those skeletons being a special room that hardly anyone besides yourself visit (the intended room is a nursery, built as a gift to the first partner in preparation for when you want to start a family).  How will you get the dragon to open himself to you without running the risk of rejection and what can you do to make his stay in your castle (or palace) as comforting as possible?  Once the room is discovered by the dragon, how will you explain yourself without risking embarrassment?  Also, with a new wedding coming on and enemies lurking around any corner, what will you do to make sure this future-life's-partner of yours doesn't wind up like your first?

PM me for discussion if interested.  There can be oviposition in the RP if necessary, but that will be done by my character.  Check my IC for details.

• Lady
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
Among the Supernatural (Dom or sub F, M, or Futa wanted)
Wanted: Live-in Veterinarian
Requirements: Capability of working late nights, has no trouble with the presence of animals (preferably canines and reptiles), midwife capabilities optional, veterinary skills needed
Room and board free with $200 payment by owner

The ad shown above has been out on the streets for a few months, but not without rumors spreading about.  You (your character) have heard rumors that the owner of Blackscale Manor is some type of eccentric surrounded by exotic reptiles and various breeds of dog, living alone with only the animals as company.  There's also another rumor that remained rather questionable: it's rumored that the owner may be some type of leech.  Whatever your purpose is (be it a need for the money as a college fund or secretly a robber in need of a good steal), you head off to Blackscale Manor to take the job.  Once led to the dining room, you're greeted by your hostess (my character, Koin Stripes).  She gives you a tour of the manor as a whole, save for a few rooms that you're told never to enter in spite of all curiosity, and introduces you to her pets, which are several wolves, a few exotic snakes, and a raven - your hostess' excuse for the lack of feline company is that the listed animals have a tremendous dislike for cats.  After bidding you well before leaving, you're free to re-examine the manor, but not without getting the feeling of being watched.  What if your hostess' 'pets' were really shapeshifters of sorts and she's their vampire Mistress?  Chances are you might have to watch your step, because one of the 'pets' or your hostess might take a liking to you and who knows what may happen next.  Also, mating is allowed by your hostess, who prefers to keep her 'pets' happy.

Oviposition optional if needed.  PM me for discussion.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 05:46:48 PM by Vampdrake19 »