You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Whom to choose?(MMF)(looking for a male )  (Read 232 times)

Offline justRPTopic starter

Whom to choose?(MMF)(looking for a male )
« on: November 08, 2012, 06:15:41 AM »
I posted it already in one on one roleplay forum, but thought it is much more fun to play with two different people. So I'm posting again here.

James is intelligent and charming in his class and is about graduate this year. He is already dating a beautiful girl and is in deep love with her. He often visits her house where her brother sees him and starts falling for him. Her brother befriends him and the story takes a turn when James finds that he is in love with her brother but he can't abandon his girlfriend. He loves her too. He has the physical relationship with both of them and can't abandon any.

Now the story revolves around how the love began between James and her brother and what happens when the girl discovers the relationship between the two boys. In the end what did they decide to do?

Want a Male who would like to play the brother character and a Female to play the girlfriend character. (This story might contain some incest, based on your preferences)
I would like to add that the players should be interested in long story based role-plays and should not just get into sex immediately. ( I like development of characters and a detailed story line)

« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 08:50:27 AM by justRP »

Offline Tydorei

Re: Whom to choose?(MMF)(looking for a m and f)
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2012, 08:24:05 AM »
Sounds interesting. I may be up for playing the female... it depends...

Offline Mora

Re: Whom to choose?(MMF)(looking for a male )
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 01:10:58 AM »
I'd play either. ^^ This seems like a good idea... I don't  mind incest either.