You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 06:04:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Supermegatopia  (Read 684 times)

Offline mvo33Topic starter

Supermegatopia
« on: October 29, 2012, 06:48:38 PM »
So I found this comic way too late to read all of the comics or see all the pictures, and now www.supermegatopia.com goes to Drake's website with just 12 pictures on it.

Does anyone know if there's another place on the web where I can find the collection?

Thank you for your help.
Matt

Offline Callie Del Noire

Re: Supermegatopia
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 06:57:34 PM »
Nope.. sorry its' been like that for a while. I haven't seena  real update on it for like.. YEARS. Used to be a regular updated site..then boom.. dead.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2012, 07:27:44 PM »
Yeah, and Supermegatopia Blue is pretty much scorched from the face of the earth as far as I can tell. :|

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 07:35:53 PM »
I miss a lot of the stories.. the Buxom Girl clone saga was where I was at when I came back from my last deployment and it all went 'poof'.

Offline Shjade

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »
Honestly I just miss Crushed.

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 07:40:22 PM »
Yeah I didn't really get to read any of the storylines...I just caught some his oneshots.  He has a great art style, and saw Supermegatopia Blue but as you said also gone.

Any other comics of such that might be good?  I know it's not the same but I've quite enjoyed Waspi Square.

Matt

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2012, 07:47:34 PM »
Honestly I just miss Crushed.

I got the Crushed RPG minibook. It was an AWESOME comic.. :D

Offline ForAlbion

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2012, 09:20:26 PM »
My personal favourite dead webcomic was the Life of Riley, (Which started back in 2000) But died, and Died Hard, with the site going down and everything. It has since been reconstructed by a fan who saved all the images to a hard drive, and he now hosts it. I've heard of this sort of thing happening before.

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2012, 09:22:44 PM »
Yup read Life of Riley, and it was a great comic that ended as it was getting close to the end.

Matt

Offline Shjade

« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2012, 04:34:11 PM »
Man, I forgot all about Life of Riley. That comic was so very... 15.

Which was good, since that's about how old I was when I was reading it, I think.