You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:27:03 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Shattered Empire (Star Wars themed group RP)  (Read 1227 times)

Online OdanravTopic starter

Re: The Shattered Empire (Star Wars themed group RP)
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2012, 10:22:14 PM »
Thumbs up to Frelance and yasarra. Excellent characters I think will fit in nicely. :)

And Aiden, I wouldn't say no to you joining, especially since we don't have many non-force users right now, but the plan for now is that many characters will linger on Korriban for a little while at least. So a scenario for your character to come into play may not arise for some time.

Offline Frelance

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2012, 10:38:18 PM »
Sweet thanks for the approval. I can't wait to start.

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2012, 11:42:51 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=156237.0

The thread has been started everyone, I also updated the OP of this thread with the link. Soon I'll have a OOC board up as well. Hope everyone likes it and feel free to jump in. :)

Also, sorry to backtrack a statement I made earlier. But after some counciltation with LadyYuna and advise from Vaulera, the thread is going into Exotic Bondage small groups.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 11:46:38 PM by Odanrav »

Offline Aiden

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2012, 11:46:18 PM »
Thumbs up to Frelance and yasarra. Excellent characters I think will fit in nicely. :)

And Aiden, I wouldn't say no to you joining, especially since we don't have many non-force users right now, but the plan for now is that many characters will linger on Korriban for a little while at least. So a scenario for your character to come into play may not arise for some time.

That works, I am patient and it will give me time to work up a sheet.

Like the others (it seems) I am playing one of my own characters from ToR, I already have most of the history up except for he is a smuggler serving an Empire contract so he can be used as a source.

If anything, a contact to get you off planet without all those pesky "sign ins and check outs"  XD

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2012, 11:47:27 PM »
:) Sounds very good Aiden, I look forward to it.

Offline Frelance

« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2012, 01:07:13 AM »
That works, I am patient and it will give me time to work up a sheet.

Like the others (it seems) I am playing one of my own characters from ToR, I already have most of the history up except for he is a smuggler serving an Empire contract so he can be used as a source.

If anything, a contact to get you off planet without all those pesky "sign ins and check outs"  XD

I can think of a job for a smuggler. Clawdites use oils to keep their skin moist and it reduces the pain of their changing if remember correctly. So having a contact who can smuggle small items onto the planet every few weeks would be great plus I am sure there would be a business for similar jobs from any other acolytes that want to try and smuggle something into the academy.

Anyway have fun making your CS.