You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:23:31 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Your favourite tabletop RPGs?  (Read 5179 times)

Offline Vanity EvolvedTopic starter

Re: Your favourite tabletop RPGs?
« Reply #125 on: October 30, 2012, 12:54:13 PM »
Non-sucking stuff if pretty good~

And apologies for the confusion; was trying to imply two forms of valid travel, rather than one being inferior or superior. :3

Offline Tybalt

« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »
The Serenity RPG is probably the most interesting setting and system for the group I play in. We've played in a lot of different systems, but always seem to come back to Serenity, both for a love of the setting and for the interesting mechanics. I've always preferred systems where there isn't a class you have to choose. Most of the White Wolf systems are great for this too, old and new World of Darkness, and I love the idea for Scion, though anything past Demigod gets a bit ridiculous in power.

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2012, 01:03:30 PM »
The Serenity version of the Cortex engine is kinda wacky and originally missed a few important rules.  Like what happens when you punch someone.

The later versions (like Leverages and the Marvel game's) are much tighter and better.  And best of all, still compatible with your favourite game of theirs.

Offline Lux12

• Eccentric Occult Glam Agent of The Unknowable.
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2012, 02:08:51 PM »
I'd say Call of Cthulu, Shadowrun, Hellas, Traveler, The Old World of Darkness, and old school D&D.