You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:57:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A new beginning  (Read 321 times)

Offline SupergirlTopic starter

A new beginning
« on: October 11, 2012, 01:39:07 AM »
Challenge -Waking to the sound of church bells and finding a note on your pillow-
Accepted :P

Jessica stood in front of a mirror seeing herself there with a gown of beautiful white caressing her every curve. She couldn't help the huge smile she had as she stared at her herself the thing white veil trailing down her hair behind her and along her beautiful white ball gown that had small beads along the beautiful intricate designs. Jessica let out a slow breath as all the girls stared at her whispering softly at how beautiful she looked her mother already in tears she herself nearing them filled with pure joy and love knowing today was the day. Today she was going to marry the man of her dreams the man who she was going to love forever and spend the rest of her life with. Jessica and her mother locked eyes smiling softly at each other and stepped toward each other and Jessica wrapped her arms around her mothers hugging her tightly the tears slowly starting to flow from her gorgeous blue eyes. "I love you mom, nothing will ever change that. None of this would have happened if it weren't for you, raising me and enduring me for all of those years" Jessica whispered with a soft laugh that was joined by her mother as the two drew away from each other holding hands staring at each other "Thank you mom, for everything" Jessica said with a soft sad smile as the two shared one last embrace before they heard the music beginning.

The ladies lined up along with the men and slowly made their way down the aisle as Jessica stayed behind alone wishing more than anything to have her father there beside her, to reassure her and comfort her. She stared down what seemed to be the longest aisle ever to her husband. Jessica knew  the aisle wasn't all that long, it was just like any other church aisle but to her it seemed fairly long knowing she had to walk down the carpet alone but knew when she got to the end she would no longer be alone. As the aisle was clear of people everyone in place Jessica took a slow deep breath as her hands clutched to the flowers in her hands reminding herself to breathe. She slowly moved one foot in front of the other down that aisle her eyes wondering over every person there before they finally locked onto the love of her life, the man she would soon call her husband. Jessica took one step at a time until she was finally there beside him handing the flowers to the maid of honor before she turned staring up into his eyes a huge smile on her lips as she took his hand. They both stood there as the priest began their eyes never leaving each other sharing silent words and emotions they felt knowing today would be the best day of their life, a new beginning.

It was now time to exchange vows and both could feel how nervous they were wanting to say each word perfectly to make this more memorable than any other word they had spoken to each other. He was to go first and she felt her heart pounding in her chest as he opened his mouth his hand holding hers soft and gentle. "Jessica, there are many words I could say to you right now but none of them could be more important or meaningful than you are the girl of my dreams, my soul mate and my lover. I love you with all of my heart and I know our love can endure anything. Knowing your taking the sacrifice of being a military mans wife of taking on that kind of life, I can't help but know what true love is. Knowing you'll be there when I return home with a warm welcoming embrace and a kiss that holds so much emotion and love we'd make the world spin for us. Jessica no matter what happens I'll never miss a moment of our lives together because I'll always be there in your heart. I love you" Ethan said his voice soft filled with pure love for the woman before him seeing the tears of joy that streamed down her face and hearing that beautiful laugh that escaped her lips when he finished. He smiled softly at her squeezing her hand reassuringly.

Jessica couldn't help the tears that slid down her cheeks or the emotions she felt as she heard his every word her heartbeat soothed by his voice. She let out a shaky breath as she stared up at him smiling knowing it was her turn to speak sweet words to him and hoping she had the courage to get every word out, to make it as meaningful as his own were to her. Jessica took a deep breath squeezing his hands softly "Ethan, I love you more than my heartbeat could ever express to you. Each step I took in life was towards you the man of my dreams just as every step I took down that aisle was to you the man of my life and the man to my heart. I'd take every sacrifice there was if it meant being here with you saying I love you over and over. No matter how close or far we are to each other I'll always love you and wherever you go I'll go because you hold the key to my heart. Ethan I love you and being a military man's wife has never been more of a privilege than it is now standing here with you" Jessica said smiling softly at him as their fingers tightened around each other hearing the priest go on but feeling as if it was only the two of them there alone. Church bells rang in the beautiful sky as Jessica and Ethan walked out of the church and out into the beautiful son huge grins on their faces their fingers laced together as they looked at everyone walking to the car that said 'Just Married' on it.

Jessica soon awoke to the sound of church bells ringing outside her window. Her mind wondered over the dream of her wedding day she had just had. She smiled softly before she rolled over her hand reaching for the space beside her finding it empty. Jessica slowly opened her eyes as her expression changed to that of sadness remembering now that her husband had to leave for deployment just that morning. Her eyes landed on a piece of paper laying on the pillow beside her own with a beautiful red rose. She smiled as she slowly reached her hand out her fingers taking hold of the small folded piece of paper. Jessica opened it to find the vows Ethan had spoken to her at the wedding on this piece of paper along with a small note below it he had written 'Jessica my love, I'm here with you now inside your heart. It may seem like forever until we see each other again but know that we have many memories together that will help fill this gap between us until I'm home to make many more memories with you. I love you more than this world could cover and I hope you'll wait for my return'. Jessica felt tears streaming down her face both of sadness and joy knowing she had truly found her soul mate and even now could never regret her decision to marry this man who had to travel the earth to protect her from harm.