You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:57:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Roleplay partners wanted! [M seeking F]  (Read 1954 times)

Offline BlueThirteenTopic starter

Roleplay partners wanted! [M seeking F]
« on: October 04, 2012, 11:33:24 PM »
Hello Elliquiy, I'm Blue.  And this is my mundane search thread. (Yep.)

Before beginning, I highly recommend you read my Ons and Offs before you read my story ideas, just to make sure we're compatible. Keep in mind that it doesn't offer a perfect representation of me, so feel free to ask questions. :)

Also, don’t be afraid to come up with your own ideas, based on mine or completely original, and PM me about them. :) I always love feedback and new ideas! I'm willing to modify any of these ideas so that they suit you. Also, do not feel like harems are a must- they're something I like in an RP, but not something I need.

My character is somewhat of street rat, part thug, part sneak thief, smooth talking jerk- and he’s known for it. One day, as he attempts to escape the local city guards, he sneaks into a pirate ship, thinking his new life is with men of his own kind- only to find out that he’s stowed away on a pirate ship renowned for having an entirely female crew- and a disdain for men. Almost immediately, he’s made to be roughed up and killed, but his dominating, unyielding attitude catches the eye of the captain.

She decides to spare him, though he’ll have to work on the ship as a joke to the crew and the captain’s personal servant- little does he know that she craves someone who will pin her down and fuck her, dominate her… Every night, behind the door to the captain’s cabin, she becomes his servant, and he the captain.

(From there this could go two ways: first, he could be found out by the rest of the crew and thrown off board on a deserted island with the captain, forcing them to survive together and build a serious relation as they venture back home. Second, my preferred outlook honestly, my character could try to stretch his influence over to other crew members, masquerading sexual favors as a way of submitting to them until they’re all after him, until he’s in the middle of a harem of pirate women. From there other shenanigans would come about the crew: such as hiding on a desert island- actually covered with gorgeous amazons, or kidnapping a female officer of the navy…

Getting Over Alice
Though the original idea was meant for multiple characters in a wild sexual succession, I’m interested in there being a more important female lead, perhaps my character’s roommate or childhood friend, who would assist him in his endeavours to get back on his feet and get over Alice- mainly because of her long hidden attraction for him.

My character has never stood out that much- oddly. He’s a smart, handsome, muscular guy, on top of being hung like a horse, with endurance to match. Unfortunately for him, he’s sort of sheepish by nature, hopelessly clinging to his girlfriend and easily malleable under the will of others. Annoyed by his demeanor, his long-time girlfriend Alice decides to dump him, breaking his heart- and leaving him to rebuild himself anew.

Struck by rage, hurt by her disrespect, he begins to grow harsh, ambitious and, with nothing to lose, confident. As he struggles with his pain, his change of heart quickly attracts the attention of the women around him, with whom he’s now free to explore a new, promiscuous lifestyle. The story would follow his gradual change of heart and struggle between good and bad, getting over Alice and getting back at Alice.

The Beauty and The Beast
In your character’s hold, everyone has heard of it- the beast living on the Cliffside behind the mountain, the Beast that claims women of its liking whenever it so desires. Noone is quite sure of the specifics, but it’s been said that one of the women sacrificed will appear, searching for another suitable woman to bring to the beast, and once her choice has been conveyed to the Steward of the hold, that she will be taken away, never to be seen of again.

Little do they know, the Steward obeys the Beast not out of fear, but because it is the true Lord of the hold. Cursed by his lust, he was punished by a sorceress under commands of a lover whom he had left behind, to become a Beast of heresy and lust, as long as his desires were unsated- and so as he governs his land from afar, he lives on, never aging, continually bound to keep giving in to his darkest desires- and forced by the curse to grow and refresh his harem continuously- lest he be consumed by the Beast within.

And so, he goes on, pouring over scriptures in an attempt to cure himself, not knowing that to repel the curse, he must find a woman who enraptures him deeply enough that he’d even face the Beast, if it meant being bound to her…

Ecstasy for ecstasy (Unavailable)
In this RP, I'd be looking for something with a bit more of a dark touch to it, but a bit of romance and a deep plot. Essentially, I'd play a young university student, whom after some traumatic event or whatnot, is gaining an addiction to hard drugs. He's still early in and there's a chance to save him... And that's exactly what your character would try to do. Possibly an ex-classmate of his she'd recognize him and try to help him, pick him off the street, to start. Quite quickly he'd gain interest in her, and her mixed emotions of lust, admiration and pity for the addict would lead them, quite quickly to have sex.

And that would cure his addiction- Because he'd replace it by a sex addiction, which you would have to play multiple characters to entertain. From there on the RP could progress a number of ways, with the different reactions of your character to the addict's philandering lifestyle. His sex-life could include frequent meetings with her and any other woman he could find, or both at once, as she tries to cling onto him, despite the hurt due to their emotionnal attachment. My character's feelings could even push him to go back to drugs so that he could try at monogamy with your character, etc... An endless spectrum of twisted emotions, darkness and lots and lots of sex.

Curses & Blessings
A small medieval-fantasy village, a small church with a couple devout priestesses, an older priest and his younger successor, learning the way of the cloth. As the day his mentor prepares to retire fast approaches, a couple girls from the village decide to celebrate him a little. A few drinks are brought, food, garments snd other trinkets are gathered as the man and his few female friends celebrate his upcoming ascension.

All is well, until one of the girls, for whatever reason pushes it a little bit far- And tries to test the priest in becoming's mettle, by summoning a dark being for him to defeat. Unfortunately, it is not some hellish bat or spider she summons. It's a powerful, incubus-like demon, whom infests the man to make him his vessel. Pushed by the devil within him, he decides to turn the little get-together sexual, and fucks the girl who summoned the beast. Only after he's spent does he begin to regain his lucidity, and only long enough for them to start fguring out what has happened.

In symbiosis with the shade, the man is subject to its whims, unable to exercise his free will unless it has been satisfied. The beast is far too much for him to cast out himself, and his master is already gone. And so begins a journey to find someone who will be able to release him from the curse, only a few questions and problems arising?

How will he keep the demon at bay throughout all his travels? How can he be a priest after being possessed? How can he not be corrupted by the power, beauty and sex that comes to him from harbouring the demon? Can he succeed his quest before he comes to consider the curse to be a blessing?

The Artists
She is an extravagant, liberal photography student, and she has just found the strike of inspiration for the a perfect, daring and arousing project- She wants to take the portraits of a plethora of different women, as they go about their everyday tasks, may they be college students like her, working women, housewives or a few of her female models. And, to contrast the innocence of those photos, she will take pictures of them in bed, wild with lust and desire, crying out in pleasure as they get fucked by himHe is her favourite model. (They could be linked- dating, room mates, fuck buddies or, if you're into that, brother and sister.) However it's not long before it becomes more than a photography project. Models intertwine, take turn, double up on him, addicted to his touch and the thrill of the camera- Before long, her photography project becomes his harem...

Okay, so this idea is a bit looser. A lamp, a magical stone, a reading of an ancient rite, summons a genie or spirit of some sort. It could be your typical kind of genie or some similar wish-granting all mighty being.

What if this being appeared before someone who had no need of a wish? Not some poor, foolish, ugly, loser- A drop-dead sexy, masculine, incredibly intelligent, rich, successful, charismatic stud.

He doesn’t know what to ask for- He has everything. The women he wants in his bed, the homes he wants in the cities he wants, the cars, the job. If anything, he’s not particularly inspired with wish ideas. So this genie gets a little frustrated. She’s rather gorgeous herself, and with her unlimited power she’s used to having men beg and grovel at her feet to be graced by her.

So when he almost ignores her, continually putting off the moment of his choice, she begins to live alongside him, lust for him. And to have him, she’d be willing to grant far more than three wishes…

Succubus Dreams
She comes off as a slut. She's lead dozens of guys to cheat on their girlfriends. She's kinky, flirty, dresses and acts provocatively. She fucks everywhere and all the time. She fucks who she wants- meaning the sexiest men she can find-, when she wants. No one can resist her.

That's because she's a Succubus. A demon-girl with powers of seduction who can suck the beauty, the life out of a man and grows stronger by causing or attaining orgasm.

One evening she stumbles across a man the likes of which she's never seen before- Full of lust, power and sex, she finds herself wanting him more than any amount of men in the city could compensate for. She doesn't heed the warnings or pay attention to the rumours about him- what's a succubus to be afraid of after all? Unfortunately for her, He is far more than she bargained for.

Maybe he's a very powerful Incubus, and some sort of demonic code states that, for trying to take his soul, she has to submit to him for an X amount of time. He could then use her to find even more women that he could take for himself, their united powers leading them into the beds of unexpected individuals, or even to creating their own little harem. Maybe he's just a very powerful, albeit more classic demon who decides to fuck her half to death.

On the other hand, he could be some sort of demon hunter or an Angelic equivalent to an Incubus, using his attractiveness to fuck and hunt Succubi- In exchange for her life, she'd need to be complacent to him and help him rid the area of other demons... Which might just lead her to having full monopoly of the town's men. Again, this could be a cool way to integrate a harem or interesting threesomes.

Left Behind
He is one of his football team’s captains, but somehow, after a crushing victory their rival team, his team forgot him at their rival’s school. Without any means of transportation, the evening looks like it’ll be quite a bad one for him. However his luck gets turned around when he realizes another bus/van/car is leaving for his hometown. Anxious to get back, he tries to see if he can hitch a ride- And, lucky for him its a bus full of female athletes (from his school or the other, heading to his hometown. Of course, they let him on with pleasure.

He could get into a bus of cheerleaders from his team, heading back after the game or another female sports team (basketball, soccer, volleyball, baseball) from his school also returning home, maybe its just some female fans that carpooled down to the game and are heading home themselves. I have a roleplay on hold, where a team of cheerleaders from the opposing team picked him up on a way to a party, for example.

What they do with him could lead to all sorts of interesting situations- Perhaps the ‘head’ of the girls decides she wants to mess with the team’s MVP and gets more than she bargained for. Maybe it’s an opening game for the season and the ‘veterans’ of the girls team decide to keep him in the back of the bus, bringing over one of the shyer girls that they’re trying to ‘break in’. If the game was at a very faraway location, they might stop at a hotel for the night, where one lucky girl (or more) would get to share a room with him. Maybe they just plan on crashing at a friend's place and on driving back to my character's hometown in the morning, leaving him all night to 'get to know them'.

NB. If you like the story idea Left Behind, you may be interested in knowing that I started a great RP with the idea, but had to call it off. If you want to start a new version of the story or try continuing the story as is, in a new thread, you can check it out HERE.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 05:50:55 PM by BlueThirteen »

Re: Roleplay idea[s]! [M seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
Added a new plot: Left Behind. Based on a much less sexual true story.

Plots with a larger amount of plot are coming, I just need to give it some thougth.

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2013, 12:19:42 AM »
Added the invitation to re-start/ branch off from Left Behind.

Those other plots are on their way, by the way.

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2013, 10:33:37 PM »
Added Succubus Dreams. I'm pretty fond of this one. Simplified the layout a bit too. A bit more accessible, classic approach.

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2013, 08:41:48 PM »
Added 'Wish that it never ends'.

Terrible title, I know, sue me.

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2013, 11:24:02 AM »
Added 'The artists'.

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2013, 12:04:55 AM »
Back in action and looking for some new Roleplays! I'm not quite sure how interesting I still find these ideas, but hey, give 'em a look!

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2013, 08:42:16 AM »
Added the Ecstasy for ecstasy idea, gonna flesh out the details later. Let this post simply act like a bump, for now. :)

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 09:53:49 PM »
Details fleshed out, added the Coven request.

« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 11:14:42 PM »
A few little details were tweaked. The vague coven idea has become a proper idea, Curses & Blessings.

Re: [M seeking F]
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2013, 05:31:09 PM »
Just a little bump for now. New ideas coming soon, thinking of re-organizing this stuff sometime.

Re: Roleplay partners wanted! [M seeking F]
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 11:25:23 PM »
Back after a long, unannounced hiatus- Sorry everyone! :S

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2013, 02:47:40 AM »
Looking for some new roleplays, maybe some new ideas to come soon!

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2014, 11:49:49 PM »
Cleaned up and new ideas! :)

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2014, 11:47:07 PM »
New Ideas! New sections and story tags to come!

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2014, 05:52:00 PM »
Hah. So much for story tags and  and sections, huh? Bumping for now, I'll add new ideas soon.