You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 19, 2018, 04:52:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (Craving mxm, fxmxm, fxm)  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Chou chou rheastarTopic starter

• All Aboard the Chou Chou Train, Butterfly Princess, Collecter of Souls
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I
took a bit of a hiatus again, had some family issues to work out. I am back again and open to re starting stories and making new ones with anyone who wishes too.

Some Interesting Things You NEED To Know:

I have been RPGing since I was around 14 years old. Which, is a pretty darn long time. Considering this, I really do appreciate it when people try to add detail and respond with at least one to two paragraph’s worth of text in an RP. If you find your responses dwindling that is probably a lack of interest or a lack of material in the story and we need to change what we are doing! Please do not be alarmed if I ask you to beef up your replies and you have nothing to add, just talk to me and we can work on finding a way to make the story more interesting! Please PM me if you wish to write with me and do not comment on this thread, thank you! Also feel free to contact me via Discord, just PM me for my username :)

Wait! There’s MOAR!
I am always open to RPing with new people but I really do not enjoy it when all a person wants out of a RP is sex. Once in awhile I crave a thoughtless, dirty, one shot, full of sex but most of the time I enjoy at least SOME plot. Don’t take me wrong, I LOVE the sex, I just want to have a story to go along with it sometimes.

I WILL make grammar and spelling mistakes. I take care not to but sometimes they slip through and I will apologize now. I lived in Japan and I did not use English as my main language, as such I do not think much in English and I have to think carefully sometimes when I write. But, I do try and write correctly and check for spelling errors, so please do so yourself!!

If you want to IM with me during a RP that is fine, I don’t mind giving my IM out of people I know on here. But please don’t use that as an excuse to cyber sex or hit me up for anything in that nature online. I don’t mind a bit of flirting but I want to keep RP on the forums and chatting in IM. (I use KIK, Snapchat, or Discord)

I DO want to do epic RP’s and create a new interesting world for us to play in. I  DON’T want to start a story and have both of us lose interest in the middle. If you want to do an epic long term story we both need to make sure we have ideas and material to back it up. You can’t fill a long term RP with straight smut it gets boring after awhile.

Real life happens. I think I am one of the people who REALLY understands that sometimes you have to pay attention to RL more than you need to be on E. Just let me know and I will understand. Also, if you find you are unable to get online for awhile just drop me a quick note, I’m not very difficult that way. Likewise I hope you understand when I have to not be online sometimes. I have a two year old and don’t always have time to post regularly. Another note, my spouse has a mental illness and sometimes that is the cause of my disappearances, please do not be angry or offended with me if I just need to be away from E for awhile. I TRY to let you know but sometimes it sneaks up on me. For that I am deeply sorry.

There is no need to choose one of my ideas to post with me! I WELCOME random PM’s full of ideas!! Please do contact me if you feel the urge to write with me and we can chat!!

Basic Needs:

• Communication is Love. If you need something or want something you are not getting in our RP please PM me or IM me!
  • If it isn’t just some One Shot RP, Plot = Love. (Unless we specifically started a one shot.
  • Spell Check = Love.
  • New Ideas and Richly Detailed RP Ideas = Love.
  • Please Don’t God Mod. You are not me, and I am not You. Please do not act like it.
  • PMing me to say it’s my turn to reply to our RP is perfectly fine, bombarding me with 8 million PM’s begging me to respond or asking why I HAVEN’T   responded is not the way into my heart.
  • Fantasy, SciFi, Steampunk, Horror, Historical, etc.. If you have a genre you love chances are I will love it too! Ask me!!
  • Please be Open Minded. If you have things you hate or are picky about something please TELL ME before it becomes a problem when we are already neck deep into an RP.
  • Please Read my On’s and Off’s BEFORE PMing me about a Role Play!

My CURRENT RP’s I Have Going

Darkness In Love (Chou Chou Rheastar/TurtleInTheSheets)
Exotic Cargo take two (Chou Chou Rheastar/National Acrobat)
Forbidden Knowledge (Chou Chou Rheastar/Captain Maltese)
Another Person's Junk (Chou Chou Rheastar/Countdown)
Italian Mama (Chou Chou Rheastar/rpguy37)
The Trip: Begins (Chou Chou Rheastar/CuriousEyes)
Cliffside (Chou Chou Rheastar/Geriant)
For a Piece of Art (Chou Chou Rheastar/Khoraz)
"You're New Neighbor!" (Chou Chou Rheastar/Norsegod1839)
One Last Lap (Chou Chou Rheastar/Bevtoria)
To Make a Monster (Chou Chou Rheastar/Quinz128)
Curious Cases (Chou Chou Rheastar/Nebuchadnezzar)

ABANDONED:
(If this story is one I am writing with you and you wish to restart it please PM me!)

Alleyway Encounter (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Fortune8)
The Experiment and Her Salvation (Chou Chou Rheastar/ HoodedStranger)
It's The Quiet Ones (Chou Chou Rheastar/ RP Dan)
The Crone's Gift (Chou Chou Rheastar/dblkrose)
Body Heat (Irishwolf/Chou Chou Rheastar)
Exotic Cargo (Chou Chou Rheastar/Shadowinlight)
The Spare and the Demon (Chou Chou Rheastar/Metraxa)
Magick Circus (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Khoraz)
Demonic Courting Looks Like Stalking (Chou Chou Rheastar/ R3ap3r Mark 77)
Night of the Fireflies
The Demon's Spellbook (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Irishwolf)
Afterhours Pool Party (Chou Chou Rheastar/Writersblockade)

My Current Group RP's I am part of:

Curse of Salem

My ONGOING Fandom Love List

Click Here
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Chronicles of Riddick
Alice in Wonderland
Star Trek
Wizard of Oz
Harry Potter
Criminal Minds
Lord of the Rings
Wolf Rain
X-Men
Van Helsing (the movie not the manga/anime)
True Blood
Three Musketeers (new movie)
Pitch Black/ Chronicles of Riddick
Once Upon a Time
Fast and the Furious
Avengers
The Neverending Story
The Labyrinth
Lucifer
Penny Dreadful
Wonder Woman
The Flash (TV SHOW)
Black Panther
Justice League
Game of Thrones
Bitten
Witches of Eastwick
Doctor Strange
Jessica Jones
Once Upon a Time
The Magicians
Shannara Chronicles
Frontier
Beautiful Creatures
American Horror Story
Lost Girl
Hemlock Grove
The Paradise
Borgias
The Alienist
The Hobbit
Resident Evil

Fandom Pairings I Enjoy

Clicky Clicky!
The Chronicles of Riddick
Riddick/Purifier
Riddick/Vaako

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy/Spike
Xander/Spike
Xander/Angel
Xander/Giles
*notice a theme yet? lol

Star Trek
Data/Picard
Tom Paris/Chakotay
Janeway/Seven of Nine
Spock/Kirk
Spock/OC

Alice in Wonderland
Alice/Hatter
Alice/Cheshire Cat
Alice/Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts/OC

Wizard of Oz
(Note, I like the Syfy origional miniseries Tin Man as well)
Dorothy/Wizard
Dorothy/Glinda

*Tin Man Pairings

DG/Tin Man
DG/Az
Tin Man/Glitch

Harry Potter
Snape/Harry Potter
Snape/Hagrid
Sirius/Lupin
Draco/Harry
Lucius/Harry
Newt/Grindlewald
Luna/Harry

General Pairings I Enjoy

Once Again with the Clicky!
Vampire/Human (no glittery vampires please!)
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf
Demon/Human
Mutant/Mutant
Ghost/Human
Witch/Demon
Witch/Other Magical Being
Zombie/?
Queen/Dragon
Human/Dragon
Escaped Convict/?
Musketeer/OFC
Monster/Woman
Witch/OMC
Witch/OFC
Murderess/Detective
Fey/OMC
Fey/OFC
Frontiersman/OFC

Craving?

Witch/OC
Fortune Teller/OC

My Ideas

**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

*If you were in a thread with me before I disappeared for a long time and wish to continue please let me know and I'd be happy to start it back up!

** If you were in a thread with me, and want to continue, please PM me. But, I’ll be posting new ideas sometime soon.

Please PM me if you are interested in an idea of mine, do not reply to this post. Thank you! I look forward to many romps!

Images that feed my Ideas

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:48:59 AM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
One Shots
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:58:19 AM »
One Shots

Never Judge a Book by it's Cover

They were from two different worlds, the only thing connecting them is their Mexican heritage and their parents illegal status. She's a straight A student headed for her first year of college, never touched drugs, never tried alcohol, and prefers books to partying. He's spent time in and out of prison, owns his own restaurant, and is covered head to foot in tattoos. When her parents are deported on the eve of her 18th birthday her life seems to come crashing down and a chance meeting, a rainy evening, and a whole new relationship blooms.

Need: Male Character

Magical Encounter

Harry Potter AU: MC is Luna Lovegood all grown up and a were Jackal/wizard whom she meets in Egypt on one of her creature hunts. The books can happen in canon or we can make up our own story as it goes along!

Need: Were Jackal/Wizard Male

Plus One

They just wouldn't leave her alone, "ask him on a date!", "Ohhh he's so cute! Go for it!", "Oh my god did you come alone again?", "Please just go on one date with him, he's so great!". If her friends, family, and even professors didn't stop telling her she needed a man in her life she was going to go ballistic. It was her sisters wedding and she had been informed that if she didn't bring a plus one she was going to be in "so much trouble", so she did the only thing a sane woman would do when faced with a destination wedding to a Fijian resort, she went up to the bartender at the local pub she loved to go into and offered to pay his way if he came with her. Who knew that fireworks would spark between them?

Need: Silver Fox Bartender

Untitled

She had been drowning them here for years. All of them bad men, whom would never hurt another woman. She took pleasure in sedating them and then holding them under, the feeling of being so powerful over a man who would otherwise physically dominate her was heady. He had been killing far longer than she, but he only killed those who deserved it. Rapists, pedophiles, scum, they all deserved to die. And then they met, by chance or by fate, who knew.

Need: Male Vigilante

More than One Night Stand

They met at a karaoke bar, it was supposed to be just one drink. It turned into more. After their fourth one night stand they decided it might be appropriate to learn more about each other.

Need: Male

Key to My Heart

Her mother had always told her if you didn't hurt when you were in love it wasn't real. Sure she had heard from others, the countless therapists, doctors, and psychologists that she had been paraded in front of since her same mother tried to drown her when she was 9, said that wasn't true at all. But the voice that sounded just like her mother in her head always told her not to believe them. If there wasn't pain, if there wasn't blood, they didn't truly love her.

Will Add More As they Pop Up

« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 07:39:24 PM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
Re: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:59 AM »
Long Term/ Multi-Scene

*Here is my ideas for more drawn out stories. Probably more plot based, some will be be smutty, I really want to dive into these stories and create something with the characters.

Odd Couple

She had everything she wanted, a house, a car, and a career she loved but didn't need. A rich heiress she had never needed money but had been brought up to recognize the use and value of hard work being responsible with money. So, she wrote, and she was very successful. She donates all the proceeds from her books to the local community and schools, making sure the children and the people who do not have enough or much at all are able to live good lives. She doesn't live in a rich neighborhood, in fact she just moved into this area, but she had never felt at home in the stuffy mansion her parents lived in so she bought a sweet house near down town. She never thought she would fall for her tattooed and body modified neighbor, never in a million years would she have thought he would be her type.

Tags: age difference (older female/younger male), two worlds collide

Queendom

She was a queen who ruled her country well, her people loved her, her allies were steadfastly devoted to her, and she had everything a queen could want. Her husband had died only after one year of marriage but thankfully she had produced two children, fraternal twins, whom were almost near adulthood. They were off in different parts of her lands, learning from her allies and her people to one day take over the throne. Lonely in the castle she starts to devote more of her time to her library, garden, and military so that she can be sure of leaving her children the best they deserve. One gardener starts to attract her attention and something blossoms from there.

Tags: age difference (older female/younger male), commoner/royalty, secret relationship, femdome, pegging

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 03:12:57 AM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
TAKEN's
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:22:41 AM »
PICTURE PROMPTS

Take the picture and my tagged wants and lets build a story together.

May December Romance

Want: Older Male [MC] / Younger Male [YC]

Yearning

Want: Older Male [MC]/ Two Younger Men [YC's] . Set in Old West

Farmstand

Want: Bull Minotaur [YC]/ Human Young Woman [MC]

Cage

Want: Caged Witch [MC]/ Male [YC]

Dirty
NSFW
Want: Party Girl [MC]/ Older Male (Security? Bouncer? Police Detective?) [YC]

Retired Not Dead

Want: Male or Female [MC]/ Older Male  (retired military) [YC]
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 03:35:24 AM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
Re: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 03:34:04 PM »
Taken Stories

*Here is where I will move an idea once it is taken. I will use this as a place for people to see my writing if they havn't already clicked the links up top. Also if stories get abandoned and I still like the Idea I will move them around from here.
The Trip TAKEN
*This is a series of one shots. I don't mind if one person does all of these characters or several people pick a different character, I don't have to play them chronologically.*

She had finally turned 18 and could leave her shit-hole home, her puny town, and her horrible father. The only reason she could leave was because she had been doing live cam sessions in her bedroom since she was 16 and had been making bank on it. She never met the people she streamed to and she never really talked to many of them, just made the money she needed to get out of this hell. She usually wore a mask and a wing when she made her videos and since she had no strange birthmarks or tattoos no one knew who she was. Except for four of them, four special men who she talked to all the time and who had contributed to most of her earnings, they had talked to her other than just the video sessions and now she was going to visit each one on her way out of her hell. They each had a different job, each lived in a different place, and each offered her a different view of life before she found some place to belong away from her old life. One was a trucker, one was an artist, one was a lawyer, and one was a tattoo artist and all of them, she will find, had been truthful in their feelings for her.

Tags: past underage sexual situations, age difference, daddy!kink, light spanking, light bondage, light public sexual situations
Need: Male Artist (Open), Male Lawyer (Open), Male Tattooist (Open), Male Trucker

Pool Party: TAKEN

She was always at the pool when you were, splashing with a big group of friends or chasing after some kid she was babysitting. You always noticed her but couldn’t get close, not with your lifeguard duties and all the people constantly surrounding her. But one afternoon you were closing down the pool when you heard the shower on and you couldn’t help but go in, just to tell the person that it was closing time, when you saw it was HER in the shower.
Tags: Possible non-con, maybe a bit BON depending on what’s handy in the locker room.
Need: Male Lifeguard

« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 01:29:12 AM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
Added three more story ideas and also added more ideas to my Grove if you don't find anything here you'd like to write about with me.

Craving some Halloween/Horror stories as well as a my 'Plus One' story idea.

Also looking for some m/m stories and some stories where I am the Male character to someone elses Female. Open to writing with men or women!