You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

May 27, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Perfect 10 (TG) [L-H]
Congratulations Wenterburn and Beatrice Black for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Chou chou rheastarTopic starter

• All Aboard the Chou Chou Train, Butterfly Princess, Collecter of Souls
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« on: October 01, 2012, 11:41:16 AM »
I
took a bit of a hiatus again, had some family issues to work out. I am back again and open to re starting stories and making new ones with anyone who wishes too.

Some Interesting Things You NEED To Know:

I have been RPGing since I was around 14 years old. Which, is a pretty darn long time. Considering this, I really do appreciate it when people try to add detail and respond with at least one to two paragraph’s worth of text in an RP. If you find your responses dwindling that is probably a lack of interest or a lack of material in the story and we need to change what we are doing! Please do not be alarmed if I ask you to beef up your replies and you have nothing to add, just talk to me and we can work on finding a way to make the story more interesting! Please PM me if you wish to write with me and do not comment on this thread, thank you!

Wait! There’s MOAR!
I am always open to RPing with new people but I really do not enjoy it when all a person wants out of a RP is sex. Once in awhile I crave a thoughtless, dirty, one shot, full of sex but most of the time I enjoy at least SOME plot. Don’t take me wrong, I LOVE the sex, I just want to have a story to go along with it sometimes.

I WILL make grammar and spelling mistakes. I take care not to but sometimes they slip through and I will apologize now. I lived in Japan and I did not use English as my main language, as such I do not think much in English and I have to think carefully sometimes when I write. But, I do try and write correctly and check for spelling errors, so please do so yourself!!

If you want to IM with me during a RP that is fine, I don’t mind giving my IM out of people I know on here. But please don’t use that as an excuse to cyber sex or hit me up for anything in that nature online. I don’t mind a bit of flirting but I want to keep RP on the forums and chatting in IM. (I use KIK, Snapchat, or Skype)

I DO want to do epic RP’s and create a new interesting world for us to play in. I  DON’T want to start a story and have both of us lose interest in the middle. If you want to do an epic long term story we both need to make sure we have ideas and material to back it up. You can’t fill a long term RP with straight smut it gets boring after awhile.

Real life happens. I think I am one of the people who REALLY understands that sometimes you have to pay attention to RL more than you need to be on E. Just let me know and I will understand. Also, if you find you are unable to get online for awhile just drop me a quick note, I’m not very difficult that way. Likewise I hope you understand when I have to not be online sometimes. I have a two year old and don’t always have time to post regularly. Another note, my spouse has a mental illness and sometimes that is the cause of my disappearances, please do not be angry or offended with me if I just need to be away from E for awhile. I TRY to let you know but sometimes it sneaks up on me. For that I am deeply sorry.

There is no need to choose one of my ideas to post with me! I WELCOME random PM’s full of ideas!! Please do contact me if you feel the urge to write with me and we can chat!!

Basic Needs:

• Communication is Love. If you need something or want something you are not getting in our RP please PM me or IM me!
  • If it isn’t just some One Shot RP, Plot = Love. (Unless we specifically started a one shot.
  • Spell Check = Love.
  • New Ideas and Richly Detailed RP Ideas = Love.
  • Please Don’t God Mod. You are not me, and I am not You. Please do not act like it.
  • PMing me to say it’s my turn to reply to our RP is perfectly fine, bombarding me with 8 million PM’s begging me to respond or asking why I HAVEN’T   responded is not the way into my heart.
  • Fantasy, SciFi, Steampunk, Horror, Historical, etc.. If you have a genre you love chances are I will love it too! Ask me!!
  • Please be Open Minded. If you have things you hate or are picky about something please TELL ME before it becomes a problem when we are already neck deep into an RP.
  • Please Read my On’s and Off’s BEFORE PMing me about a Role Play!

My CURRENT RP’s I have Going

Darkness In Love (Chou Chou Rheastar/TurtleInTheSheets)
Exotic Cargo take two (Chou Chou Rheastar/National Acrobat)
Forbidden Knowledge (Chou Chou Rheastar/Captain Maltese)
Another Person's Junk (Chou Chou Rheastar/Countdown)
The Demon's Spellbook (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Irishwolf)
Afterhours Pool Party (Chou Chou Rheastar/Writersblockade)
Alleyway Encounter (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Fortune8)

ABANDONED:
(If this story is one I am writing with you and you wish to restart it please PM me!)

The Experiment and Her Salvation (Chou Chou Rheastar/ HoodedStranger)
It's The Quiet Ones (Chou Chou Rheastar/ RP Dan)
The Crone's Gift (Chou Chou Rheastar/dblkrose)
Body Heat (Irishwolf/Chou Chou Rheastar)
Exotic Cargo (Chou Chou Rheastar/Shadowinlight)
The Spare and the Demon (Chou Chou Rheastar/Metraxa)
Magick Circus (Chou Chou Rheastar/ Khoraz)
Demonic Courting Looks Like Stalking (Chou Chou Rheastar/ R3ap3r Mark 77)
Night of the Fireflies

My Current Group RP's I am part of:

My ONGOING Fandom Love List

Click Here
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Chronicles of Riddick
Alice in Wonderland
Star Trek
Wizard of Oz
Harry Potter
Criminal Minds
Lord of the Rings
Wolf Rain
X-Men
Van Helsing (the movie not the manga/anime)
True Blood
Three Musketeers (new movie)
Pitch Black/ Chronicles of Riddick
Once Upon a Time
Fast and the Furious
Avengers
The Neverending Story
The Labyrinth
Lucifer
Penny Dreadful
Wonder Woman
The Flash (TV SHOW)
Black Panther
Justice League
Game of Thrones
Bitten
Witches of Eastwick
Doctor Strange
Jessica Jones
Once Upon a Time
The Magicians
Shannara Chronicles
Frontier
Beautiful Creatures
American Horror Story
Lost Girl
Hemlock Grove
The Paradise
Borgias
The Alienist
The Hobbit
Resident Evil

Fandom Pairings I Enjoy

Clicky Clicky!
The Chronicles of Riddick
Riddick/Purifier
Riddick/Vaako

Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy/Spike
Xander/Spike
Xander/Angel
Xander/Giles
*notice a theme yet? lol

Star Trek
Data/Picard
Tom Paris/Chakotay
Janeway/Seven of Nine
Spock/Kirk
Spock/OC

Alice in Wonderland
Alice/Hatter
Alice/Cheshire Cat
Alice/Queen of Hearts
Queen of Hearts/OC

Wizard of Oz
(Note, I like the Syfy origional miniseries Tin Man as well)
Dorothy/Wizard
Dorothy/Glinda

*Tin Man Pairings

DG/Tin Man
DG/Az
Tin Man/Glitch

Harry Potter
Snape/Harry Potter
Snape/Hagrid
Sirius/Lupin
Draco/Harry
Lucius/Harry
Newt/Grindlewald
Luna/Harry

General Pairings I Enjoy

Once Again with the Clicky!
Vampire/Human (no glittery vampires please!)
Werewolf/Human
Werewolf/Werewolf
Demon/Human
Mutant/Mutant
Ghost/Human
Witch/Demon
Witch/Other Magical Being
Zombie/?
Queen/Dragon
Human/Dragon
Escaped Convict/?
Musketeer/OFC
Monster/Woman
Witch/OMC
Witch/OFC
Murderess/Detective
Fey/OMC
Fey/OFC
Frontiersman/OFC

Craving?

Witch/OC
Fortune Teller/OC

My Ideas

**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

*If you were in a thread with me before I disappeared for a long time and wish to continue please let me know and I'd be happy to start it back up!

** If you were in a thread with me, and want to continue, please PM me. But, I’ll be posting new ideas sometime soon.

Please PM me if you are interested in an idea of mine, do not reply to this post. Thank you! I look forward to many romps!

Images that feed my Ideas

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:02:48 PM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
One Shots
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:58:19 AM »
One Shots

*These stories are things that I don’t envision being a long drawn out story. They could be pure smut or just a short vignette that wouldn’t leave my mind.

Pool Party: TAKEN

She was always at the pool when you were, splashing with a big group of friends or chasing after some kid she was babysitting. You always noticed her but couldn’t get close, not with your lifeguard duties and all the people constantly surrounding her. But one afternoon you were closing down the pool when you heard the shower on and you couldn’t help but go in, just to tell the person that it was closing time, when you saw it was HER in the shower.
Tags: Possible non-con, maybe a bit BON depending on what’s handy in the locker room.
Need: Male Lifeguard

Little Red

Red had always been the quiet and unassuming type. She worked hard at her job in the local bookshop in her one road town. She lived modestly in her tiny house left to her by her grandmother, and she was alone most of the time. She didn't drink, she didn't gamble, she didn't smoke, some where say she had never even kissed a man or had a relationship. That was mostly true but also not true, but she didn't want to give those old gossips something to talk about. The big city was about one hour drive from her town and every month she got into her beat up, old, Cadillac that had also been her grandmothers and she went to the city to let her hair down. One night with him was all you wanted, some dancing, some flirting, some steamy sex, and then back to your dreary life. She had never expected him to be one of the Folk or for him to show up in town that week looking for her. What was this about mating for life?

Thinking about making this one shot but also could be long term too. Didn't know where to put it honestly.

Tags: Some rough sex possibly but nothing non-con
Need: Male (Folk, Fae, Elf, Vampire, Werewolf, whatever)

Murderess

She was a theif, and a good one, she never took too much because that was the way you got caught was by being greedy. Taking too much was the downfall of most good theives and she had learned from the best and by their downfalls. Never get too attached to anything because it could always be taken away or be used against you. That had always been her moto. Of course that was before her. She was so sweet and kind and innocent, and she loved her almost as much as she loved taking things from people. But her father would have to go, he beat her and treated her like shit and it was getting on MC's nerves. One night was all it took for everything to change . . .

Again this could turn into long term, I should just put it there but bah!

Tags: Murder, Maybe torture (of the dirt bag dad), Light spanking, Femme Dom
Need: Sweet Female Partner!

Will Add More As they Pop Up

« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:34:24 PM by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Dame Sprinkles
  • View My Rolls
Re: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:59 AM »
Long Term/ Multi-Scene

*Here is my ideas for more drawn out stories. Probably more plot based, some will be be smutty, I really want to dive into these stories and create something with the characters.

Opposites Attract:

He had worked in the timber industry all his life, a rough, "uncultured", farm boy, with no concept of the rich and famous' lifestyle. When he rented the abandoned building to a crew wanting to make a music video with a famous 'ballerina' he hadn't thought much of it.
But when he came to watch the 'ballerina' was male and he was beautiful to watch. There was a spark, interest on both sides, as they met, and both wondered if anything could come from such opposites coming together. But they couldn't ignore that magnetism between them . . .

Tags: M/M sex, probably a bit rough
Need: Need famous Male Ballet Dancer

The Princess and the Guardian:

For as long as she can remember he had been standing sentinel outside of her door. He was called the watchdog, or the last resort, and the old people spoke of him being the destroyer of kingdoms. She had always thought of him as her guardian, he watched over her as she slept and kept her safe from anything that might try to harm her as she slept. She talked to him and played at his feet growing up and she still curled up at his feet when feeling scared, now as an adult. It was midnight and her father's castle was being attacked, they had already killed her brother and were coming for her. Oh how she wished her guardian was real and could save her . . .

Tags: Just some rough sex probably
Need: Need Male Guardian

Water Gives Life

There was once three villages and three rivers which fed them, the rivers connected at a pool and waterfall deep within the mountains and a water giver lived in the pool. She gave life to the water and kept it ever flowing and clean and she controlled it's flow, in return it kept her alive and healthy as well. One river lead to an Elvin establishment and had been cared for and maintained for many years until they began construction on a dam that cut off the supply of the river and reduced it's flow. The second river made it's way through a village of Men and it was not cared for at all, trash, and pollution of all kinds filled it's waters and made the river brackish and unusable. The third river flowed through an Orcish (green orc not Bright orc) stronghold and it too had grown polluted as they focused more on the wars and mining which brought them such wealth. These things angered the Water Giver and she began to make her displeasure known by causing droughts, how could the villages appease her and bring back the water before they all perished?

Tags: Slow burn, possibly rough sex, possibly water play
Need: Male Orc, or Male Human, Or Male Elf (or all three)

The Alien

Her world was one that had not attempted space travel, not because they couldn't, but because they absolutely didn't want to. If you ventured out there than 'they' would venture down to their planet and that would be horrible. A planet full of xenophobes turned into a planet with almost a cult like culture that controlled their people with an iron fist of indoctrination and set roles for every person on the planet. His species were from the next solar system and they had been traveling the universe for millennia before her people even began, they had trade all over the galaxy and were true explorers at heart. Her planet was considered a black zone because the few ships that had attempted contact had never been heard from again and the 'do not enter' message had been blared loud and clean to anyone nearby. Unfortunately his ship was on a collision course for her planet and he was badly injured on impact, thankfully it was MC who found him and hid him. Now, can she keep him hidden until he can leave her planet, or will there be repercussions for both of them if she can't keep him a secret from everyone she knows?

Tags: alien/human sex, mentions of battle/gore, maybe torture (not of MC or YC), xenophobia
Need: Male Alien

Courting Rituals

(Ok this could go one of two ways, or I'd love to do both. The story is basically the same but one is a M/F pairing and the other is F/F.)
MC worked at the local village tavern, everyone loved the sweet half faerie and all the locals treated her with respect. Every few weeks a band of orcs would come in to the tavern to celebrate their success on some raid or mercenary quest and would drink and drink and tip her very well at the end of the night. The leader had become some sort of friend to her and one night she notices her/his braid with a bead has come partially undone. Not knowing that to braid a bead into an orcs hair means you wish to be courted by said orc MC combs out the hair and re-braids the bead into it and ties it with a little beaded tie of her own. Now what happens?

Tags: teratophillia, inter species sex/courtship, rough sex (because orc, duh)
Need: Male Orc, Female Orc

« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 01:46:20 AM by Chou chou rheastar »