You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 18, 2022, 10:18:48 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (fxm, fxmxm, mxm, fxf)  (Read 5743 times)

Offline Chou chou rheastarTopic starter

• All Aboard the Chou Chou Train, Collecter of Souls
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1

Some Interesting Things You NEED To Know:

I have been RPGing for around 19 years. Considering this, I really do appreciate it when people try to add detail and respond with at least one to two paragraph’s worth of text in an RP.
If you are new and have not been rp’ing on forums ever or for very long I am GLAD to do a story with you. But, if you cannot take constructive criticism or cann’t change things as you learn to suit my requests of at least two paragraphs that are fleshed out I may not continue writing with you.

If you find your responses dwindling, that is probably a lack of interest or a lack of material in the story and we need to change what we are doing! I really really am happy to talk about anything and everything in PM’s and if we are struggling I would be HAPPY to talk about why. And I am never upset if we have to stop a story for any reason as long as we communicate.

Please do not be alarmed if I ask you to beef up your replies and you have nothing to add, just talk to me and we can work on finding a way to make the story more interesting!

Please PM me if you wish to write with me and do not comment on this thread, thank you!

Wait! There’s MOAR!
I am always open to RPing with new people but I really do not enjoy it when all a person wants out of a RP is sex. Unless that is what we are doing, a smut heavy story! (Because I do love my SMUT only stories!) Once in awhile I crave a thoughtless, dirty, one shot, full of sex but most of the time I enjoy at least SOME plot. Don’t take me wrong, I LOVE the sex, I just want to have a story to go along with it sometimes.

I WILL make grammar and spelling mistakes. I take care not to but sometimes they slip through and I will apologize now.I started studying Japanese from a young age and lived in Japan where I did not use English as my main language. As such I do not think much in English and I have to think carefully sometimes when I write. But, I do try and write correctly and check for spelling errors, so please do so yourself!!

I DO want to do epic RP’s and create a new interesting world for us to play in. I  DON’T want to start a story and have both of us lose interest in the middle. If you want to do an epic long term story we both need to make sure we have ideas and material to back it up. You can’t fill a long term RP with straight smut, it gets boring after awhile.

Real life happens. I think I am one of the people who REALLY understands that. Sometimes you have to pay attention to RL more than you need to be on E. Just let me know and I will understand. Also, if you find you are unable to get online for awhile just drop me a quick note, I’m not very difficult that way.

Likewise I hope you understand when I have to not be online sometimes. I have a six year old and don’t always have time to post regularly.  I will ALWAYS try to post in my Absences and Apologies thread so please ALWAYS CHECK THERE.

Another note, my spouse has a mental illness and sometimes that is the cause of my disappearances, please do not be angry or offended with me if I just need to be away from E for awhile. I TRY to let you know but sometimes it sneaks up on me. For that I am deeply sorry.

There is no need to choose one of my ideas to post with me! I WELCOME random PM’s full of ideas!! Please do contact me if you feel the urge to write with me and we can chat!!

Basic Needs:

• Communication is Love. If you need something or want something you are not getting in our RP please PM me.
  • If it isn’t just some One Shot RP, Plot = Love. (Unless we specifically started a one shot.)
  • Spell Check = Love.
  • New Ideas and Richly Detailed RP Ideas = Love.
  • Please Don’t God Mod. You are not me, and I am not You. Please do not act like it.
  • PMing me to say it’s my turn to reply to our RP is perfectly fine, bombarding me with 8 million PM’s begging me to respond or asking why I HAVEN’T   responded is not the way into my heart. (Please check my A/A if I have not responded in awhile).
  • Fantasy, SciFi, Steampunk, Horror, Historical, etc.. If you have a genre you love chances are I will love it too! Ask me!!
  • Please be Open Minded. If you have things you hate or are picky about something please TELL ME before it becomes a problem when we are already neck deep into an RP.
  • Please Read my On’s and Off’s BEFORE PMing me about a Role Play!
  • Please Check my Apologies and Absences for current posting schedule, current RP's, and just general chatter and nonsense.

Craving?

N/A

Other Stuff

** If you were in a thread with me, and want to continue, please PM me. But, I’ll be posting new ideas sometime soon.

Please PM me if you are interested in an idea of mine, do not reply to this post. Thank you! I look forward to many romps!

Images that feed my Ideas

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:27:47 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
One Shots
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 01:58:19 am »
One Shots

Heat

College is hard when you are not interested in your fellow college students but your professor makes you so hot you fear you might melt. What happens when you find your mate among your college faculty?
Need: Non-human/older mate

Smoke Break

He wasn't quite sure if she knew he could see her. But every night when he stepped out for a smoke and a break from the idiots in the private club he dealt for she was at her balcony, naked, taking a smoke as well.
Need:Older Male

As always also added more ideas to my Grove if you don't find anything here you'd like to write about with me.

Will Add More As they Pop Up

« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 07:24:51 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Long Term, Multi-scene
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2018, 12:41:59 am »
Long Term/ Multi-Scene

As always also added more ideas to my Grove if you don't find anything here you'd like to write about with me.

Wagon Ride

Sadie's family died before they could even make the excursion west. Tuberculosis finally caught her sister, her mother died from the 'grief' and her father hung himself rather than go on without his wife. Left alone what was Sadie to do but show up the day they were supposed to head west with the wagon and oxen and supplies already bought. The trail is hard and deadly she knows, and being alone among all these cowboys is an interesting experience.

Need: Some Cowboys who want to take Sadie as their wife!

Finding Peace

Inspiration Video

I see this as a reverse harem type story. All of them are heirs to their respective lands and they wake up in the areas in the music video linked above. They must find each other and find their way home, or perish. I would play the female character.

Need: Three male heirs from video/picture. Can be played by one person.

Heir to the Throne

She had watched them rip her father from his throne and behead him, her mother and brothers along side, then she had been forced to watch as her fathers kingdom was razed to the ground while she sat chained at the feet of the man who dared destroy her home. No one liked the tyrant king, much less the bloody trail of destroyed countries he left in his wake. Could one princess with no family and no kingdom left, destroy a madman many had tried and failed to kill? Or could she make him as obsessed with her as he was with causing bloody destruction?

Need: Mad King and/or Rebellion General

Accidental Courting

YC came with his raiding party every time they succeeded in battle. They were the best behaved party of orcs who came to the tavern where she was a barmaid, and usually tipped amazingly well. They were also very kind to her and weren't grabby like some others who came to the tavern. One day she noticed he had a bead missing from one of his many braids. She took a sparkling bead from her bracelet and tied it in place of the missing bead ... and that's when the weird things started to happen.
Needs:Orc

« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 03:53:59 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Picture Prompts
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 01:22:41 am »
PICTURE PROMPTS

Wants: Urban Paranormal or Fantasy, smut with some plot, age difference, some BON elements.

Wants: High Fantasy, magic, adventure.

Take the picture and my tagged wants and lets build a story together.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2022, 06:36:00 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Re: A Romp Through The Chou Chou Train's Sprinkle Paradise (MUL)
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 12:20:49 am »
Seasonal Stories

Here are my Seasonal Stories.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 08:30:21 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Old Ideas Archive
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2021, 10:49:54 pm »
ARCHIVE

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:41:20 pm by Chou chou rheastar »

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Added Farmstand, revamped Odd Couple, and added Escape Pod.

Super happy to do anything inspired by my Grove or in my archives too!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Just added a ton of one shots, long term stories, as well as image prompts!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls

added my Halloween Stories section!!!

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Did some heavy pruning and added one CRAVING

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
Added one picture prompt, five one shots, and one multi scene.

Still really would love to do one of my halloween stories too :)

• Dame
  • Seducer
  • Scream Queen
  • View My Rolls
All cleaned up and ready for the new year.

All new story ideas.